Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Unread 01-27-2003, 01:10 AM   #1
ScaterZ
Behold the Chiyo!

Xenosaga

Is anyone going to preorder Xenosaga? If so, how many deals are there? I checked out gamestop.com and they're offering a free shirt. ebgames.com is offering the artbook to the game. Which one is the better gift? My personal choice would be the free t-shirt.
ScaterZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-27-2003, 03:12 AM   #2
Aoshi Shinomori
Bishounen Senshi

I got the tshirt and the lithograph.. i would want them both though lol.. u can probably preorder both of them and pay for one heh
Aoshi Shinomori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2003, 10:45 AM   #3
Recca-kun

I preordered from a Gamestop to get my stuff, but they claimed to be out of lithographs (I bet the employees kept them because I regged early in the promotion) and now I need to keep looking around eBay. At least I reserved the stand, heheh.
Recca-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2003, 12:33 PM   #4
Mizuho
Sara the Spider!

I pre-ordered with EB for the the artbook because the T-shirts are all size XL (so I was told, anyway!). They said they'd call me when they got the artbooks in. Of course, I don't think it's going to be a really nice hardcover artbook or anything like that, but I think I'd still rather have that than the T-shirt that wouldn't fit!

Unfortunately, my EB had no idea what I was talking about when I mentioned Lithographs! Blasphemy! I'm going to have to start digging around on eBay, too. *Gets out a lithograph-excavating shovel and wanders to eBay with Recca-kun*
Mizuho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2003, 02:24 PM   #5
Zephyrs
I Am! A Man! Of The Sea!

I'm going to be using the t-shirt as PJs... mmm Xenosaga PJs... or maybe I can find someone who's willing to trade off the various gaming forums I live at... or Ebay.. but I beat you all as in I have the giant game display poster hanging in my room right now I love my friendly neighborhood Software Etc
Zephyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2003, 02:54 PM   #6
psythe

I preordered, will be getting the litho, and have my name on the standee.

Almost finished with Xenogears trip #5 XD!!!

Bring it on!
psythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2003, 02:59 PM   #7
Zephyrs
I Am! A Man! Of The Sea!

standee, eh? my local shops don't have that yet.. at least not since last week.. how big is it? I have a WA3 one but it's tabletop sized...

great now I'm going to be calling every gaming store in a 10 mile radius to get that now
Zephyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2003, 04:15 PM   #8
Recca-kun

Mizuho: We need to make sure we're not bidding on the same ones.
Recca-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2003, 10:27 PM   #9
ChibiMoFo

I pre-ordered with EB as well, I don't wear those promo shirts anyways, and they seem to die after 1 wash ;_; I also got the o_O when I read them the lithograph I should be getting now when I pre-order, they were all no, you'll get both when the game comes out, so I read it to them again, and they say ya it will come with it (-_-") This is the same guy I asked if there was a list of pre-order promo's and all he said was theres only Link promo, then I point at .hack promo sign and he says oh ya that too, then I point at xenosaga, and he's like oh ya that too..... I never got the card with my DOA VB, I complained they said umm sorry...
ChibiMoFo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2003, 12:59 AM   #10
ScaterZ
Behold the Chiyo!

So I'm guessing everyone prefers the art book over the t-shirt. Thanks for your opinions everyone. I'll go with the art book too!
ScaterZ is offline   Reply With Quote