Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 01-28-2003, 06:47 PM   #1
domestik
pudding king

Raphael group for AX03

I'm veeeeery hesitant about putting out a call for the missing members since I'm doubtful that anyone will respond, but I have to give it a try anyway. ^^; Sooo here goes...

We're doing two Raphael (Jrock) groups for Anime Expo 2003, that has a high possibility for Saturday. The images we're doing are "Eternal Wish" and "White Love Story".

For Eternal Wish we have:
Kazuki - me
Yuki - Erin
Hiro - Enki
Yukito - ?

For White Love Story we have:
Kazuki - me, again ^^;
Yuki - Erin, again XD
Hiro - ?
Yukito - ?

The deal is that we may have a Hiro for the White Love Story group, but it's veeeery iffy, and if I can find someone who is 100% SURE that they'll be going as him, our iffy cosplayer can be replaced.

As for the missing Yukitos, it is yet again, another iffy situation since the friend who volunteered now has no clue if he can actually make it to the con or not, and we NEED 100% positive members. ^^;

White Love Story outfits must be completed by the members themselves, although help with little things is offered. Materials must all be as similar as possible, or you can get me to buy it. I am willing to go out and purchase it for you, provided that you send me the money before shipping.

Eternal Wish outfits are being created by Erin, but if you want to keep it, you'll have to give your exact measurements, and pay for it at a later date.

I've volunteered to do all of the members makeup work, so you don't have to do it yourself if you'd rather not.

So there you go. I don't think I'll get any takers but yanno... at least I tried. :X