Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > CLAMP Series

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-03-2005, 04:58 PM   #1
Sapphire8117
D.N. Angel dreamer

Clow Cards/Sakura Cards from CCS cosplay

I was just wondering if anyone out there have cosplayed as one of the Clow Cards/Sakura Cards from the CCS series? And if you do, please feel free to share them.
Sapphire8117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-04-2005, 12:48 AM   #2
kuko-chan
Waterbender Extraodinaire

There was one year at Anime North (2003, I believe) where there were some amazing Clow cards (fight card, power card, and water card, I think). If you wanna try searching for galleries from that year, I'm sure you'll find those three ladies.
Unread 09-06-2005, 01:34 AM   #3
MargueriteChain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire8117
I was just wondering if anyone out there have cosplayed as one of the Clow Cards/Sakura Cards from the CCS series? And if you do, please feel free to share them.
At AXNY there were a group of five of us (Wood, Windy, Fight, Silent, and Flowery) who were awarded Best In Show. Of the five of us, though, only Silent and myself (Flowery) are on cosplay.com. She's hoshikage and I believe she has pictures in her gallery; I haven't any in mine yet.
Why Cosplayers Will Never Rule the World - Reason 1: After building the Death Ray (TM), it would proceed to fall apart 5 minutes before it was needed, be repaired with Superglue, duct tape, and bubble gum, fire one perfect shot, and then promptly fall apart again.
MargueriteChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2005, 10:22 AM   #4
Tia

I'm planning to make Earthy later in the year, towards the middle of the summer. That's unless I get accepted to a really good REU program and take it. Then I may not have enough time to make her. Trying to have her for AX and Otakon, but I definitely want her finished for AWA '06. I had been hoping to do a group with all of the element cards, plus dark and light, but I haven't been able to find enough people, and people dropped out (as usual with a group). I still have someone willing to be the dark card, but having dark and light without the other elements seems a little weird. Since I've decided to go to the larger cons with this, I may try to find more people online for the group than in person. I seem to have better luck with that.

I did see your group's costumes, Marguerite. Part of the reason I decided to do a clow card cosplay is that between your group and Sarcasm-hime, you all put so much creativity into your costumes, and they turned out so beautiful, that I thought maybe I should think about doing a clow card cosplay again. I had thought about it before, but I had gotten a bit discouraged because there are so few references, especially for the card I really wanted to be. But I will make a go of it and see what happens. Hopefully I won't mess up, lol.