Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Unread 09-24-2005, 03:28 PM   #1
devlnsyd
Demon Queen

LuLu Help

I have cosplayed as her before but I'm looking for ideas and ways to make a more detailed costume. If anyone has ideas, comments, suggestions I'm open to all.... If I can't get her costume in time for Ohayocon 5 I'm planning on going as the Demon Ororon so I'm open for suggestions to that also. Also if anyone is willing to sell there previously used LuLu costume I'd also consider that. Thx in advance all..
devlnsyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-24-2005, 06:02 PM   #2
KittyAngel
cute little kitty >^.^<

Talking

Hi there^_^ I don't have a used LuLu costume (or one at all ) Anyway, I've got some pearls that would look great with the cosplay. They're a little bit longer than the real LuLu pearls, but they would work. I've been trying to sell them when the 'Classifieds' was still up, but no luck on that Now, when you make her dress, my sister told me that I could cut up some fabric and put belt buckles on them to make it look like belts. On the top of the dress, you can use a tan colored bow (the furry looking things) and sew it on like that^_^ I know that my sister told me something else about the rest of the dress but I can't remember Anyway, good luck making the dress^_^ You'll definately need it^_^

DeviantArt.com
JapaneseBlossomKitty
KittyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2005, 10:23 PM   #3
Kairi G
*shiny*

there is a big fat thread on lulu in the Final Fantasy forum... if you are looking for info, i suggest you go there!
Kairi G is offline   Reply With Quote