Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Weekend Atlanta

Closed Thread
Unread 09-25-2005, 09:35 PM   #1
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

AWA 2005: Did you take a pic of me?

The natural next thread after the photo links one...

From Sat,
The Ranma 1\2 group

From Sun
My Typing of the Dead cosplay

MomoCon On Tour get your Fan-Fix between conventions. Photoshoots, dances, and more!

Last edited by Eurobeat King : 10-04-2006 at 05:30 PM.

Unread 09-25-2005, 09:43 PM   #2
GeraniumxDreams
Rhapsody in Red

I think I saw you a couple times. ^^

Saturday night, there was a HUGE Nittle Grasper/Gravitation group running around (we eventually landed ourselves in the Yaoi forum XD). The Tohma carried around a keyboard and such...and things. Well, anyone take a picture of that? I would <3 you SOOO bad!

I was the "Yuki" of the group. o_o; I dont even know how I got that position. I was actually dressed up as Wolfwood...and some fangirl who took a picture screamed at me: YUKI! Get in the picture!.....so....I was forced to be their "Yuki"...

Now I am offically hooked on finding out as much as I can on Yuki Eiri. ^_^;

Also, anyone get a pic of some of us peeking out of a ladies restroom? That was magical.

"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the 3rd. Don't hesitate to call!"

"Thou shalt not kill! What the HELL kind of Churchman ARE YOU!?"
Unread 09-25-2005, 09:44 PM   #3
SasukeX2o

Did anyone take a pic of me? I was the little chuunin Exam Sasuke, I was not wearing a hitai-ate (headband, durr, lol)

thanks for this thread too!, exacty what I need. ^^
Unread 09-25-2005, 09:45 PM   #4
Lee-san

Not much of a photographer, but I commented on your Typing of the Dead cosplay at the Artist's Alley. I totally need to get that game, especially since I have an old DC and DC keyboard lying around.
Lee: "What is it?"
Tsunade: "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico."
Unread 09-25-2005, 10:04 PM   #5
livvylove
.•° Loving Life °•.

I just uploaded the pictures from the mini group shoot and they came out really well. I will resize them tomarrow and upload them then because I am too tired now.

2011 Conventions
Momocon
SeishunCon
Dragon*Con
AWA
ATL Comic Con

Deviant ArtTwitterLivejournalMyspaceTumblr
Unread 09-25-2005, 10:09 PM   #6
GreatSG
Riding the Storm Out

Both Friday and Saturday I was Rik of the Black Gema Gema Gang from Digi Charat.

Of course, I was also running around with everybody's favorite gumball head robot, Tom Servo who once again steals all of the attention my other costumes don't deserve

Funny as how many pictures of Servo get taken at cons, I always have a hard time finding them. Oh well.
Unread 09-25-2005, 10:13 PM   #7
the_spork

hi!

on saturday/sunday i was uruhara kisuke from bleach!

i was the girl one with the benihime!

well... there were two of us on saturday. but on sunday i was the only one!
Unread 09-25-2005, 11:18 PM   #8
Toastersix
Toaster Six

Hiiii. I was some incarnation of Sailor Moon all weekend, most notably Winged Serenity. ^^; (I'm sorry if I look dead in the pictures; those wings are very painful to wear!) I also wore Original Sailor Moon, Princess Serenity, and Usagi's High School Uniform.
Unread 09-25-2005, 11:43 PM   #9
xwillowelfx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSG
Both Friday and Saturday I was Rik of the Black Gema Gema Gang from Digi Charat.

Of course, I was also running around with everybody's favorite gumball head robot, Tom Servo who once again steals all of the attention my other costumes don't deserve

Funny as how many pictures of Servo get taken at cons, I always have a hard time finding them. Oh well.

AW! I saw you! I was the Suzaku no Miko by the sky walk. I think my sleve blew up and obscured the pic though. The Tom did come out so perfectly though and it's not something you see very often. You did an awsome job with him.
Unread 09-25-2005, 11:48 PM   #10
the_spork

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatSG

omg!!! it's you! the tom servo guy!
Unread 09-25-2005, 11:55 PM   #11
phantomthief
It was fun, wasn't it?

On Friday and Sunday I was Roy Mustang in a Miniskirt and on Saturday I was Toshiya from Dir en Grey.

Did anyone grab any pictures? Thanks!

~Ari-chan
Unread 09-26-2005, 01:29 AM   #12
hyperperson
Psycho is as Psycho does

Anyone get a pic of me? I was Au Revoir Mana. Alas, it is very sad. I didn'y get a single pic of my own cosplay....I forgot. ^-^;
Unread 09-26-2005, 08:51 AM   #13
Star_Angel
That Oboe Girl

I was Lacus Clyne (blue and white fields of hope dress) on Friday (if anyone has a pic of this please send it to me I havnt seen any yet! lol)
a Lolita on Friday afternoon with a white top and red cherry blossom skirt.
On saturday I had me Butterfly Kimono Yuuko from XXX Holic (The one with the wig down below her knees! lol) Or if anyone got a good pic of me on stage at the cosplay contest!
Thanks!
Unread 09-26-2005, 10:35 AM   #14
Phantom Dark
Step into the Darkness...

i am looking for the photo someone took of me. i was kenshin himura, someone took one of me on the 12th floor, outside the con-suite, would like to find that pic or any others of me, it was my frist time to cosplay so i really want to see how i did, let me know
Unread 09-26-2005, 10:52 AM   #15
Nyctanthis

hey everyone, im new to the forums, but i was at AWA on saturday, and i wondered if anyone took a picture of me. i had a bunch of everyone, and my brother then took it upon himself to format my memory card, so, no more pictures for me.

i was an original character, everyone thought i was a teafling. its a demon character, in a green bodice with a black semi-destroyed dress and green stripey socks, and horns, of course. if anyone saw me or took a picture, id love to have it. thanks!
Closed Thread