Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Oni-Con

Unread 09-27-2005, 05:03 PM   #1
Iwakuralain16
Dream Is Destiny

Battle Royale Cosplayers?

I never thought i would be saying this, but it looks like there is a high chance of me going to Oni-con this year. I will most likely be cosplaying as a BRII character, so if there are any BR cosplayers from either of the movies or the manga, it would be cool to meet up at some point during the weekend. Depending on if i can get paid vacation for that weekend, I will be going. Ill be working for a dealer most of the time though(which is the only reason why I am really going hehe).
Iwakuralain16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-30-2005, 12:39 AM   #2
ayn*chan
Not easy being orange

Hopefully I'll have a BR uniform tossed together by then, my friend already made us the collars. xD
Unread 09-30-2005, 02:43 AM   #3
CorDynasty

Darn! I thought in battle royal you meant cosplayers fighting it out. Yeah, that would be good for me. It'll allow me to show off my Mugen costume against those fake Sephiroths or weak Vashs. Apparently commenting this means I'm going to be assaulted by many of them at Oni-con, so a battle royal is highly possible.
CorDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2005, 06:06 PM   #4
Danzikumaru
Walk me to the Graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorDynasty
Darn! I thought in battle royal you meant cosplayers fighting it out. Yeah, that would be good for me. It'll allow me to show off my Mugen costume against those fake Sephiroths or weak Vashs. Apparently commenting this means I'm going to be assaulted by many of them at Oni-con, so a battle royal is highly possible.
.....Battle Royale is a japanese movie/book/manga about students pitted against eachother in a fight to the the death....it has nothing to do with what you just said.

Danzikumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2005, 11:53 PM   #5
Iwakuralain16
Dream Is Destiny

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzikumaru
.....Battle Royale is a japanese movie/book/manga about students pitted against eachother in a fight to the the death....it has nothing to do with what you just said.

That is very true, but it would be intresting and almost entertaining to see though... XD
Iwakuralain16 is offline   Reply With Quote