Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Street Fighter

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-16-2005, 04:39 PM   #46
Mikei
Grarrr

I've cosplayed Q and Yun so far. I did Yun at Animagic like 2 weeks ago. A lot of 3s characters there. It was fun! My friend is finishing his Remy costume finally so we're going to dress up on halloween together.

Unread 10-16-2005, 05:14 PM   #47
Marsha Mellow

I cosplay Chun Li because I never saw anyone with a good enough costume (sorry If I'm inslulting anyone)!!! I'm not saying mine is PERFECT and that IM THE BEST, but, I was just always complaining about how no one looked like Chun Li, or made the costume just right, so I challenged myself to do it right. and I'm very happy with the outcome.
The best Street Fighter characters are the random ones, but I think people like to cosplay characters that people can easily recognize... hence the many Chun Li's, Ryu's and Cammy's ^_^
Unread 10-16-2005, 09:55 PM   #48
Pincer
LEAGUE OF DIRTY OLD MEN

Putting in the order for my Nikes tomorrow. So that will be the final bit of detail for my Guy costume. I can "retire" the Converses finally. **chuckle**

Defender of Claires worldwide from creepy Leons. (big inside joke, needed to be there for the experience!!)

I Claim King From Tekken!

The Resident Evil Cosplay Thread!! -- Reaks of retarded fun!
Pincer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2005, 07:03 PM   #49
Nietsche
Have a SUPER good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi
Dez is a dirty cheater. XP
That's untrue, I am remarkably clean!

as for Streetfighters..I would probably like to do Yun or Yang...however when I get to a good age for I want to cosplay Gen!!

Outside of SF....I wanna try Cannon Spike cosplay! (Shiba)...and my dream costume would beeeee...Phobos (Huitzil) from Darkstalkers!!!

Some small info on pandas- Eats, shoots and leaves!
(this is an excellent book btw)
The difference a little punctuation makes!
Nietsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2005, 11:28 PM   #50
YunaLenne
Next Con : AWA 2011!

I am getting a Sakura costume comissioned right now

Last edited by YunaLenne : 01-14-2006 at 01:27 AM.
YunaLenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2005, 11:20 PM   #51
Wolverine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevandera
I'm thinking of making a Guile costume...think I need a wig? If so, any idea where to find/how to make a Guile wig?
I've seen plenty of Guile cosplays, but none of those cosplayers also did the funky hairdo to go w/ it. :/
Not sure how this person did his, but take a look -> Guile cosplayer
Hmm, with the current hairstyle that you have now in your avatar, I think you could even do movie-style Guile (as portrayed by Van-Damme) … if U wanted to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCammy
My friends and I want to some day make a Street Fighter fanfilm, like those Star Wars ones you always see, which I think would be heaps of fun, and no matter how bad it is
Hmm… SuperCammy, aren't you from the SRK forums (http://www.Shoryuken.com/forums)? Just wondering. There was a thread on some ppl thinking of producing (or brainstorming for) a fan-film there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evali
I love Street Fighter, I made my friends dress up in an Alpha group with me. We were Alpha Chun Li, Alpha Cammy, and Sakura. Worn at AFO and AWA this year, I have some pics in my gallery.
Yeah, your costumes were very colorful & you gals had your fighting poses 'down pat'. During some of your attack poses, you looked like you were copying SF: III Chun Li's crouching animations, but it actually looked neat seeing them done w/ Alpha Chun Li.

more pics of your SF (group) cosplay: pic1 , pic2 , pic3 , pic4 , pic5 <-- I am deeply disturbed by the metal-heads in these pictures

Too bad, for me anyway, that I didn't get any more pics of you guys at AFO. Worse that I totally missed you guys at AWA 11 in your SFA garb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evali
I would love to see a Third Strike full group, especially Ibuki and Elena.
I saw an Ibuki cosplayer at that animé con in Tampa. Here's a pic: http://www.cutegirlz.net/funsite/con... Filters=#pic
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2005, 12:51 AM   #52
Xanmato
Claw Collector

Hmm, if my hair was still blond, it'd be Ken time. I defy ANYONE to do (or find) a Zangief outfit that looks the part!
Unread 10-24-2005, 04:03 PM   #53
Jigsaw
Quack! Quack! Quack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
Not sure how this person did his, but take a look -> Guile cosplayer
That's photoshopped. In any event, I reckon you could do a pretty nice-looking Guile even without perfectly accurate hair. I think slightly shorter hair shaped as accurately as its length allows would look better than a funky wig. But I've never really seen either attempted, so I don't know really. *shrugs*
Jigsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2005, 12:12 PM   #54
Infernoman
Hot as Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsha Mellow
I cosplay Chun Li because I never saw anyone with a good enough costume (sorry If I'm inslulting anyone)!!! I'm not saying mine is PERFECT and that IM THE BEST, but, I was just always complaining about how no one looked like Chun Li, or made the costume just right, so I challenged myself to do it right. and I'm very happy with the outcome.
The best Street Fighter characters are the random ones, but I think people like to cosplay characters that people can easily recognize... hence the many Chun Li's, Ryu's and Cammy's ^_^
I remember you from AX! You were a fantastic Chun! and I agree some of the more random SF characters are the best to see. it would be awesome to see a Necro or Oro from SF3 done!

Unknown/on Hiatus until further notice...
Infernoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2005, 05:58 PM   #55
Pincer
LEAGUE OF DIRTY OLD MEN

Got more pics of my Guy costume uploaded! All with the new pair of Nikes I'm sporting!

Defender of Claires worldwide from creepy Leons. (big inside joke, needed to be there for the experience!!)

I Claim King From Tekken!

The Resident Evil Cosplay Thread!! -- Reaks of retarded fun!
Pincer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2005, 03:35 AM   #56
makio
resident slacker

Not bad... now if I could get the right shoes for my friend and I for our Yun/Yang costumes...

"Then what am I supposed to believe in? What am I going to leave behind when I'm through?"
-Raiden, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
`````
makio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2005, 04:45 AM   #57
robfalcon

I,ve actually got the outfits to be Guile in his blue camaflouges. Only thing i dont have is the blonde hair. Dying my hair blonde is not an easy task i,m affraid, as i,m natreully dark brown.

Otherwise all i,d have to do is just let it grow a bit, and spike it all up with gel.
Unread 11-03-2005, 10:10 PM   #58
hentaigirl82
Handcuff User

Im goin to be doing elena this year at katsucon 06 I hope I really do a good job on it. I was wondering would anybody know how to make her neck ring neckless?

Darkstalkers -BB Hood
Dc comics-Ice
hentaigirl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2005, 04:14 PM   #59
Bunnie-Fu
~*Pretty Pink Cosplayer*~

I'm really wanting to make a street fighter costume but don't know. I always liked Chun-li but a lot of people have made her. Plus the fact that I'm 5ft 10in. and not asian XD. My friend Ale_g made Sakura so I maybe I could do something else so we can cosplay together. I might do Karin Kanzuki from Street Fighter Alpha 3, Maki Genryusai from Capcom vs. SNK 2, or Ibuki From Street Fighter 3 which might actually be what I might do. ^_^
Unread 11-06-2005, 07:26 PM   #60
DarkKefka
Ruthless Magister

I plan to be Evil Ryu someday.....never can forget using him in Street Fighter Alpha 2 and giving Akuma a taste of his own medicine!!!

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/darkkefka
DarkKefka is offline   Reply With Quote