Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Unread 02-03-2003, 12:46 AM   #1
jen_kat
I feel...

Where to buy Japanese PS2 system and KH (not Final Mix)?

I'm trying to look in to this, seeing as there isn't much else on my buying list except for the occasional manga, since my interest is dwindling in that area, a graphic tablet, and one of those backlighting boxes. Of course, I know that this list will amount to a pretty penny, but all in all, it's only 4 major pricy items. Although, the ones that I just listed can be purchased in the far future, but I'm not as certain about the subject items. I want to get an estimate of how much I'm gonna have to work and save up this year.

I tried searching on Ebay, but the turnout wasn't all that great. I'm not sure if I'm putting in the right search topics. I also tried the regular search engines, like Google, but not much luck there either. Does anyone know of any specific places that would sell these items?

Unread 02-03-2003, 01:45 AM   #2
Recca-kun

I was actually looking for one myself when I was thinking about importing GGXX and that way I could play Xenosaga, KoF 2k+, and Region-2 DVDs. I may buy one yet. The last time I saw prices Asian PS2s were about $250 and JP PS2s were $300-350 (Supposedly Asian PS2s play PS2 and PSX games but Region-3 DVDs instead of Region-2, does anyone know more about this?). I'll dig some sites up.

I saw a non-Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts at nscx.com for $60, I'll look around for more on that as well.
Recca-kun is offline   Reply With Quote