Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Kingdom Hearts

Unread 02-04-2003, 07:18 PM   #1
khamryn
SE Addict

Deep Dive (Kingdom Hearts Final Mix)

Alright well some of you may know about/have Deep Dive, the special secret from Final Mix.

@.x I can't seem to get screen caps of it with my program, so would someone be willing to screen cap the weapons for me? Anything helps. Thanks.

Unread 02-04-2003, 08:31 PM   #2
kitty_neko

do you mean riku's weapons? they're just the oblivion and the oathkeeper keyblades. XD ive studied that video for way too long... *eyes fall out*

but i cant help you with screencaps... i cant seem to get them either >_<
kitty_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2003, 08:40 PM   #3
khamryn
SE Addict

Yeah I just discovered that. @.x LOL. ::joins in uber fan-ness::

Actually I think the hooded figure with the keyblades is Sora... heheehehe.. ^__^ have also stared at him too long. n.n

I would like screencaps anyway, it'd be good to have the CG's for reference. ^___^

>but i cant help you with screencaps... i cant seem to get them either >_<

You too?? Maybe they anti-screen-capped it if that's possible. o.O
khamryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2003, 08:54 PM   #4
kitty_neko

...but if it were sora, then why would he be looking for sora? cuz in the special secret, he says "wheres sora?" he also has white/blonde hair...so.... i really think its riku....also, he's got the gloves! and the keyblades make sense since he was originally supposed to be the keyblade master, ne?

oooo!! and then there was that part where sora was flying over the ocean near the end, and he wasnt wearing that coat/looked nothing like him! *has issues*

>>;;
Unread 02-04-2003, 09:57 PM   #5
khamryn
SE Addict

~_^ there's two hooded figures.

::blinks:: actually i think its just the neon lights. when he's walking in the rain it looks right for sora, and also is shortish. ^_^

ah but those keyblades are sora's. in deep dive the hooded guy tosses one (oblivion) to the one thats obviously riku (no hood, blindfold, yes i paused it and watched it too much hee) and then has oathkeeper and what looks like the original keyblade sora had, but i was also speculating that there could be two sora's. :x my friend was thinking maybe when riku messed with sora and created the shadow something odd happened. ^__^

think of the opening to kh... there's two sora's there too o.O one falling out of the sky and then that mind-screw where he falls into the ocean. ^.^ it also says a creation born of ignorance... perhaps ansem created sora to track down riku so he could later possess his body? then something went amuck when his homeworld got consumed? who knows. :x hehe. that would be too strange if that was two riku's.

deep dive and special secret screw with my head. @@ someone on the KH community speculated the hooded figure could be kairi but i don't agree. :x

another weirdness.. did you notice that riku, the hooded figure, the unknown, and mickey all have the same coats? :x

edit- oh yeah! i just remembered it says something like 'a forgotten world, a gathering' so maybe its a keyblade master gathering? @@

Last edited by khamryn : 02-04-2003 at 09:59 PM.
Unread 02-04-2003, 10:03 PM   #6
kitty_neko

hmm.... i think they're both riku, and that the hairs different because in one scene hes wet and the other hes got the hood so hes dry... but sora doesnt have 2 keyblades in the first place, which really confuses me.

but i think that the setting of special secret is at a heartless traverse town..? im not sure, but if you notice some of the words said "this is the world in its true form" so that made me wonder...

gah, i have no clue!! i just hope they release the game/more info soon!!! x.x
Unread 02-04-2003, 10:17 PM   #7
khamryn
SE Addict

but its still not silver. :x that's riku's trademark: silver hair. have you actually seen deep dive? @@ it dispelled my thoughts that the hooded and riku were the same person when i first saw it.

no, but if he's older and not to mention alone he would fight with two to be able to defend himself better. those are definately sora's though, and not riku's. ^_^

i think its midgar actually. @@ there's been tons of rumors to that effect. ::s::

i wish. T.T so far i think they're still negotiating with disney to MAKE it. ;.;
Unread 02-04-2003, 10:23 PM   #8
kitty_neko

the older-ness would make sense because i heard that its set slightly in the future, so they all would have grown up more...

and about the hair- one of those people DOES have silver hair, so atleast 2 of them are riku, but soras hair isnt blonde, its brown, so i still dont think it could be him...

and.... midgar?! that confuses me even more.... unless their gonna make them all final fantasy worlds this time or something... gah, im so confused *head explodes* x.x
Unread 02-04-2003, 10:33 PM   #9
khamryn
SE Addict

::Nods:: yep.

no they don't. only the blindfold guy has actual SILVER hair. i'm really good with colors. ^^; so's my mom and i asked her. @@ i think its just the lkight from those bright neon signs. x.X how they can stand them i have no idea

i heard it was going to be much much darker this time, so i think it will be mostly FF worlds.
Unread 02-04-2003, 10:39 PM   #10
Celine
Remember me?

Midgar? That's an interesting thought... I was trying to place the city with all the neon lights, and couldn't think of anything remotely Disney-ish, so I figured it was either a new creation or the creators just being weird and making it more modern day or something.

I've only seen the video once (blaaah! I want to see it AGAIN! GRR to people taking away the PSM demo CD!), so I'm afraid I can't be very helpful about who is who and what is actually going on. However, I can't wait for KH2. ^_^
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2003, 10:39 PM   #11
khamryn
SE Addict

sidenote- i'm not starting an arguement @@ dun take it that way!! ::squeak::
Unread 02-04-2003, 10:41 PM   #12
khamryn
SE Addict

Celine!! Yay. ::Glomps:: I have it on avi if you want it. Hehehe. Midgar would be really interesting, I don't think we ever really saw much of it in FF7 besides key locations but I remember a lot of neon lights.
Unread 02-04-2003, 10:44 PM   #13
Celine
Remember me?

Hey, maybe if it was in Midgar, they'd have more of the FF7 cast returning, and give more explanation about the continuity (or lack thereof) between FF7 and KH. I'd love to see them give Tifa a new outfit- as long as they don't make her 10 years old like Tidus and Selphie and some of those other unfortunate FF characters.

I may find you on AIM sometime and see if I can get the video from you... for now, I'm going to keep trying to find the demo CD, since it plays like a DVD and is happy and very high quality and all that.
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2003, 11:17 PM   #14
khamryn
SE Addict

Celine- Ooo... yeah that'd be cool. ^__^ ::Blinks, imagines that:: x.X noooo no more little ff charas. u.u;;;

::nods.:: Okay. ^^ my version is really high quality in case you can't. its like.. a 60 meg avi @.@ my new aim is Vanyel Kechara btw. ^_^ good luck
Unread 02-04-2003, 11:55 PM   #15
Kairikins
the ath kicker ov YOU

tch - I'll obviously be repeating myself here *g* but I'll throw in my 2 cents here

The similarities between Blindfolded Unknown and Riku are a bit hard to deny. First off the hair - Granted it is dark and a lot of neon lights but when you see the silver on the blindfold and see the hooded (wich Im almost positive is Sora) his still has a brown tone to it (when you compare the two) they are very differant colors

One of the KEY things is Sora never had the chance to give Kairi back her charm (wich is Oathkeeper) and the hooded figure bares the Oathkeeper blade.

Also. .we dont know who is saying "Wheres Sora?" because the message only flashes on the screen. .so it could literally be anyone

Something I notice simpley because Im such a gork to see this but as Kham said when they walk past eachother. .the blindfolded one is taller than the hooded one. Wich signifies one is older than another (most likely. .not 100% tho) and as we all know Riku is Older than Sora. .not to mention the facial features (minus the eyes obviously) are very very very much like Rikus - blindfold stands the same way Dark Riku did - a lot of similar body language.

I'll have to find the Deep Dive caps I found on a KH community to compare blindfold to hood. .against eachother you see the differances between the chars

*thinks shes said ENOUGH for now* heh
Kairikins is offline   Reply With Quote