Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Fire Emblem

Unread 12-20-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
cherimoon
Oh dear...

Requesting reference pictures! (great lord lucina)

Hi! I'm planning to cosplay as Lucina (FE:A) and I'd like to get some references or ideas on parts of her great lord armour. There is concept art and while highly detailed, it doesn't show the back at all and some other fine details (like, thickness of the breastplate pr how the texture is or how the pieces might connect to one another).

Here's the only one I can find so far. If anyone has screen caps or links to videos of her in action, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, for the painting of the armour is it possible to mix spray paint colours? I don't think I can get that shade of metallic blue.
(possible) [Free! Iwatobi Swim Club/Eternal Summer] Gou Matusuoka - 0% Fanexpo Toronto 2014
(Dreaammmm~ ) [.hack//GU] Haseo (xth form) - 0%

cherimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-25-2013, 06:33 AM   #2
Swiftstart

that is all that there is :c
When my sister made my brother a pint sized Chrom great lord cosplay she resorted to looking him over in the viewer and pausing frequently during battle for reference D:

Im not sure if you can get literally metallic; my sister however found some basic blue spray paint at joanns that worked perfectly for that fe13 blue color.