Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Fire Emblem

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 125 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 02-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #3841
EndThisRapture
Needs a duel disk!

All I've been playing recently is Awakening, and It has me SUPER excited on some cosplays. :]
I'm hoping to start on Cordelia, Sumia and Lucian soon enough, and hopefully dabble with some Worbla. And the more I play, the more the list of cosplay grows. :'[

Princess Zelda - [LoZ: Windwaker]
Cordelia -[Fire Emblem: Awakening]
Lucina - [Fire Emblem: Awakening]
Dead Master - [Black★Rock Shooter]

Planned:
Carl Clover [Blazblue]
DTK [Soul Eater]
Echo [Pandora Hearts]
Sumia - [Fire Emblem: Awakening]
EndThisRapture is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-18-2013, 03:01 PM   #3842
Ghai

I plan to start the Tactician soon, as I'm in love with this game and its design. However, the main problem I'm having right now is finding artwork for the coat s/he wears. The best I can find is the bust picture =;[
Ghai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #3843
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghai View Post
I plan to start the Tactician soon, as I'm in love with this game and its design. However, the main problem I'm having right now is finding artwork for the coat s/he wears. The best I can find is the bust picture =;[
I did find this. There's also the thing in the extras section(forgot what it is called) that lets you see the characters from all angles. I can take pictures of the characters from various angles if anyone needs reference images.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

Last edited by TMLiza : 02-18-2013 at 04:03 PM.
TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 07:58 PM   #3844
riddeltk
The Reaper Review

A friend of mine got the special edition Fire Emblem 3ds. It isn't all that fancy but I was soo jealous. :P

I'm starting Lissa's cage skirt tomorrow! Super psyched.
Unread 02-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #3845
ssoldiersaturn
Princess of Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndThisRapture View Post
All I've been playing recently is Awakening, and It has me SUPER excited on some cosplays. :]
I'm hoping to start on Cordelia, Sumia and Lucian soon enough, and hopefully dabble with some Worbla. And the more I play, the more the list of cosplay grows. :'[
I don't know who I want to cosplay yet but I am on the fence of Cordelia, Nowi, Tharja, or Olivia. XD I just got some worbla too and can't wait to use it for one of these! Looking at either late this year or early next year but I got to decide who I want to cosplay first. Such a great game!
ssoldiersaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #3846
DeathRaven
Love

Hey all~ Just another Fire Emblem fan here~

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddeltk View Post
A friend of mine got the special edition Fire Emblem 3ds. It isn't all that fancy but I was soo jealous. :P

I'm starting Lissa's cage skirt tomorrow! Super psyched.
Ah man, I really wanted the special 3DS, but I couldn't wait for the game myself, so I got it as soon as I could xD I think out of all of Awakening's characters, I love Lissa's cage skirt the most. Kudos to you for trying to make it I hope you'll promise pics of the finished product?
Unread 02-18-2013, 11:48 PM   #3847
Ghai

Thanks Touchmon! Also, after scouring Deviant Art I managed to find two really good pictures that show the angles I needed. The real challenge however will be helping my friend create The Black Knight @_@
Ghai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 01:07 AM   #3848
Syrinx
Love and Peace!!

i'm having the worst time trying to find a wig for sumia. i'm a little nervous cuz i want to be able to wear this costume for this year's Acen which is in May. only a few months away! :/

Sumia 25%
Link (OoT) 50%
Bowser 100% (repair work)
Syrinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 01:59 AM   #3849
riddeltk
The Reaper Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathRaven View Post
Hey all~ Just another Fire Emblem fan here~

Ah man, I really wanted the special 3DS, but I couldn't wait for the game myself, so I got it as soon as I could xD I think out of all of Awakening's characters, I love Lissa's cage skirt the most. Kudos to you for trying to make it I hope you'll promise pics of the finished product?
I promise! Although it won't be until July-ish. I fell in love with her dress the first time I saw it. My husband is cosplaying Chrom so cosplaying Lissa with him will be a little weird. On a semi-related note pictures of Ike and Elincia will be up in April.
Unread 02-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #3850
chibi_flora

I can't wait to see all the Fire Emblem Awakening cosplay you guys are planning! I ran into a Lucina and group doing the new DLC outfits last week at Katsucon.

I also have some finished pictures of my Masked Marth here.
Unread 02-21-2013, 10:13 PM   #3851
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi_flora View Post
I can't wait to see all the Fire Emblem Awakening cosplay you guys are planning! I ran into a Lucina and group doing the new DLC outfits last week at Katsucon.

I also have some finished pictures of my Masked Marth here.
Ahhhh! Your masked Marth looks amazing! <3

I wish I could work on Fire Emblem cosplays but it can't happen anytime soon. T_T Although, does anyone know what the heck Panne's clothes would be made out of? I can't figure out if it is supposed to be armor or fabric.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 12:34 AM   #3852
Syrinx
Love and Peace!!

flora, your mask turned out great! you guys are all inspirational

i'm having a bit of trouble with finding a wig for Sumia, someone in the wig forum directed me to arda wigs and showed me a great style, but i'm just not sure of the color. i kinda liked the spanish brown color but it's probably too dark...
here's the style: http://arda-wigs.com/products/luthien
i don't know... what do you guys think? i might just take a trip to some wig shops in chicago and see what they have.

touchmon, my guess would be leather armor

Sumia 25%
Link (OoT) 50%

Last edited by Syrinx : 02-22-2013 at 12:37 AM.
Unread 02-22-2013, 01:37 AM   #3853
Zaiten

I actually have the sample for Light Brown, or AR018 and it doesn't look too bad for Sumia. I could take a picture of it if you'd like.

Facebook Page: Zaiten
Fun cosplay updates: tumblr
Serious cosplay updates: deviantART

Proud Texas Cosplayer
Zaiten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 01:48 AM   #3854
Syrinx
Love and Peace!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaiten View Post
I actually have the sample for Light Brown, or AR018 and it doesn't look too bad for Sumia. I could take a picture of it if you'd like.
the light brown was what was recommended to me, but the luthien wig doesn't come in that color i guess i tried requesting one, but since the convention i'm going to is in may... i don't think they'd get it in time (if they even make one) lol this wig has been super tricky! why couldn't she just have pink hair or something easy like that! haha

Sumia 25%
Link (OoT) 50%
Unread 02-22-2013, 02:30 PM   #3855
Phavorianne
mutant Favonius

Ok, I haven't seen the actual game yet, so I may be totally off, but it looks like the coloring style in Awakening is quite blown out. Sumia's hair looks pretty dark to me. Is her hair considerably lighter in-game? Are you trying to match the artwork or game?

Is there any reason you're not looking into cosworx's Long Holly?
http://shop.cosplay.com/holly-long-preorder.html

I would also recommend this wig:
http://www.epiccosplay.com/wigs-by-l...ywigs/38-inch/
But be warned the colors on their website are not accurate. They're all lighter and warmer in color than they appear on the website.

Arda has really large caps and don't fit well unless you have a ton of hair or a big head. If you fall into one of these categories, though, then Arda is a good choice. I think Spanish Brown is just too warm, not too dark.
Phavorianne is offline   Reply With Quote