Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Unread 02-05-2003, 05:08 PM   #1
Marth
Old-School Goodness!!

Question Urgent Kingdom Hearts Question!!!

I need to know where and how to get STOPGA and CURAGA . Thanks in advance! (^_^)
Marth is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-05-2003, 06:23 PM   #2
hoshikage
Zettai Cosplay Mokshiroku

Stopga - beat the nasty monster who hangs out at the Neverland Clock Tower (this is challenging, so I'd recommend looking on GameFAQs for some tips...)

Curaga - Pester Aerith in Hollow Bastion's library a few times and she'll eventually give it to you.

Man, do I want a copy of Final Mix... ^_^;
hoshikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2003, 06:37 PM   #3
Deathscythe
The Eternal Downer

The Phantom was actually one of the easiest bosses in the game. So far I'm down to one last boss. And that man is: Sephiroth. 13 more Dalmations and then some ultimate weapons, beat Ansem again and get the cool ending and I would have officially completed Kingdom Hearts.

--Pepito, SQUEE! #4
Deathscythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2003, 08:11 PM   #4
KaitouKurogo
Whee! I'm Expendable!

Mah...I had a bit of trouble with Phantom the first time around...

Okay, finish all the worlds, including Hollow Bastion first. Don't head into the End Of The World yet though. Backtrack into Neverland and find Tinkerbelle in one of the rooms on the Jolly Roger. Make sure you have Peter Pan with you so you can communicate, then she'll take you to London. After a kick-ass cinematic, you'll fight Phantom.

Phantom's a tough customer if you don't know what you're doing. He can cast a Death spell that will kill whoever it's cast upon in 12 seconds. To stop the spell, auto-lock on the Clocktower and cast Stopra on it. To fight Phantom himself, focus on the glowing orb in his cloak. It's color-coordinated, so attack with the correct technique. Red is Fire magick, Blue is Ice Magick, and Yellow is Thunder Magick. When it turns white, however, hit him physically. I suggest using a high-power keyblade with a good chance of criticals.

As for Curaga, just find Aerith in the Hallow Bastion Library after you've saved that world, then bug her until she teaches it to you.

By the way, you'll also want to stop by Agrabah to find Carpet in Aladdin's house. He'll take you to another optional boss, Kurt Zisa. Totally optional, but I like to be thurough. ^_^
--The First True Dark Link-- (Legend of Zelda, AX05)

Last edited by KaitouKurogo : 02-05-2003 at 08:13 PM.
KaitouKurogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2003, 08:19 PM   #5
KaitouKurogo
Whee! I'm Expendable!

DeathScythe: Want a tip on how to beat Sephi? First, enable the ability that allows to you reserve one point of health no matter what...Second Wind or something like that...I forget the exact name. That'll keep you from dying instantly no matter what happens to you, sans a Death Spell.
When Sephi starts to cast Sin Harvest, put as much distance between you and him as possible. Use the right-analog stick to open the items menu and hover on an Elixer. As soon as your health and magick meters empty, hit the Elixer and you'll be restored to full ability by the time he's able to run across the field to get what should've been the finishing blow in. If you're quick, you can hop over the swing and hit him with a point-blank Ars Arcanum before he has a chance to teleport away.

After that, watch out for his Meteor spell and keep wailing on him with Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok, and repeated Sonic. Try and get in as many chains as possible and always watch out for Sin Harvest. If you can hit him with a technique while he's raising his arm to cast it, he won't be able to finish the spell and you'll have a better chance of saving your Elixers. He's going to start teleporting around a lot, so be sure you have the Roll Ability turned on so you can get out of the way. Once he starts flying and attacking, there's no way even a Super Glide is fast enough to outrun him. Just do your best with the Block ability and hit him at every chance you have.
--The First True Dark Link-- (Legend of Zelda, AX05)
KaitouKurogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2003, 02:17 PM   #6
Marth
Old-School Goodness!!

I think it's pretty pointless to get stopga AFTER defeating Phantom... It kinda defeats the purpose of having it...

thanks to you all
Marth is offline   Reply With Quote