Friday 5 55.56%
Saturday 3 33.33%
Sunday 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 11-07-2005, 09:09 PM   #1
SaiyenGirl
Butterfly

Bleach Cosplay / Photoshoot

Any Bleach cosplayers out there?!!! I went back on my word and I'm organizing two photoshoots (info below) .There is already a thread about this on the Ohayocon forums, so we already have some cosplayers!

As I've said there, this is just a mass group/photoshoot, so doubles, triples, even quads of characters are FINE! Don't let the fact that someone else is cosplaying your character put you off.

Photoshoots:
Friday: 7:30pm at the bottom of the Atrium Stairs

Saturday: 11:30am same location

So far we have:

Ichigo
Bankai Ichigo
Rukia (school uiform)
Orihime
Ishida
Unohana Retsu: Me
Tousen Kaname
Hisage Shuuhei
Hitsugya Toushirou
Matsumoto Rangiku
Kusajika Yachiru
Kurotshuchi Mayuri
Kurotshuchi Nemu:
Urahara Kiske:
Ichimaru Gin
Byakuya Kuchiki
Abarai Renji
Soi Fong
Aizen Sousuke
Hinamori Momo
Kyouraku Shunsui
Ise Nanao
random shinigami
Female strawberry

We'd love to hear from as many cosplayers as we can, so break out those Bleach characters and lets show those Naruto cosplayers that they're not the only ones who can make massive groups!! (j/k)

-SaiyenGirl

Crane!Yuuko [xxxHolic] / Butterfly!Yuuko [xxxHolic] / San [Princess Mononoke]

Last edited by SaiyenGirl : 12-23-2005 at 03:45 AM.
SaiyenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-08-2005, 08:46 AM   #2
GabiKat

I'll be in Artist Alley with a friend and we're going as Orihime & Rukia (school uni's) and as Matsumota & Nanao-chan...

we haven't picked a day so I've been keeping an eye out for photoshoots (at otakon we picked the wrong cosplay for every single day... it was sad...)

SO we'll be there!
Unread 11-08-2005, 11:35 AM   #3
SaiyenGirl
Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiKat
I'll be in Artist Alley with a friend and we're going as Orihime & Rukia (school uni's) and as Matsumota & Nanao-chan...

we haven't picked a day so I've been keeping an eye out for photoshoots (at otakon we picked the wrong cosplay for every single day... it was sad...)

SO we'll be there!
Yay! That's exciting. And you know, we don't have a Nanao-chan or Matsumoto for the shoot yet, so you guys might wanna wear them. So far it looks like Friday will be the day, but that might change.

Unread 11-09-2005, 08:12 PM   #4
_Mandy_
Adventure Capitalist

Well, I'll be there as Yachiru anyway :P
_Mandy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2005, 10:13 PM   #5
Solid_psyco

Good thing I checked out this forum. Me and my boyfriend have been to Ohayocon twice (this will be our third year going) and we've both decided to go as bleach cosplayers we will be going as (my boyfriend) Kyouraku Shunsui and myself as Ise Nanao.
So a photoshoot on Friday huh? That will be interesting.......I would prefer Saturday cause.....well it is busy for a reason (because more people tend to show up on Saturday).
As for advice on where the photoshoot should be held? I definatly would suggest the large steps going up to the main ballroom (their's tons of space and their's tons of stairs enough for a very very large group. It's where the Naruto photoshoot was last year. Can't wait to be their....Yay.......'runs to go work on cosplays'
Unread 11-10-2005, 11:43 AM   #6
SaiyenGirl
Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid_psyco
Good thing I checked out this forum. Me and my boyfriend have been to Ohayocon twice (this will be our third year going) and we've both decided to go as bleach cosplayers we will be going as (my boyfriend) Kyouraku Shunsui and myself as Ise Nanao.
So a photoshoot on Friday huh? That will be interesting.......I would prefer Saturday cause.....well it is busy for a reason (because more people tend to show up on Saturday).
As for advice on where the photoshoot should be held? I definatly would suggest the large steps going up to the main ballroom (their's tons of space and their's tons of stairs enough for a very very large group. It's where the Naruto photoshoot was last year. Can't wait to be their....Yay.......'runs to go work on cosplays'
Oh good, someone who's been to Ohayocon! Sounds like the stairs is going to be the place. As for Saturday...hmm, you are right about more people being at the con....we'll have to take a vote when we get closer. If we do it Saturday, again, it will have to be early so as not to interfer with all the things that are going on, and there are lots, but Saturday is beginning to sounds better now that I think of it. Anyway, it's still early, and nothing's been decided yet.

Yay! I'm glad you looked and that you'll be there! Good luck with your cosplays!

Unread 11-10-2005, 08:10 PM   #7
Solid_psyco

SaiyenGirl
Thanks for considering it. (about having it on Saturday)
I appreicate it, can't wait till Ohayocon, Yah. Hope the planning all goes well. Good luck with your cosplays also. See you their.
Unread 11-11-2005, 12:49 AM   #8
_Mandy_
Adventure Capitalist

Well, the group I'm in is pretty large. I mean, I think we have at least 13 people in ours alone that I know of. And we're doing it Friday....so yeah.
Unread 11-11-2005, 09:41 AM   #9
Saria
shinigami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyChan
Well, the group I'm in is pretty large. I mean, I think we have at least 13 people in ours alone that I know of. And we're doing it Friday....so yeah.

Our group is large like woah. XD

I'm going as Renji, yeyz.
Saria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2005, 12:43 PM   #10
SaiyenGirl
Butterfly

Ok, it's still early but I thought since we have had some discrepencies so far on a day, that I'd put the poll up early. ^_^

When voting please think of all possible outcomes as far as group sizes, when you're cosplaying, the size of the convention, etc. If you can delay your vote until you're sure of the day you'd like, please do. It's really hard to set these things up when we have mass amounts of people changing their minds at the last minute. -_- Again, just because it's up doesn't mean you have to vote now, unless you're absolutely sure.

From what I've seen so far, I'm planning on this group being big, so I'm trying to be as organized as possible so we don't have confusion/upset cosplayers as I've seen/been involved with before. We want as many people to be there as can be and we hope to make sure we don't leave those who really want in out.

Thanks guys!

Unread 11-12-2005, 08:21 PM   #11
GabiKat

either Fri or Sat can work for us! We're only a pair so even if we have to plan to change really quick we could make that work too!
GabiKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2005, 12:13 AM   #12
Lyn
ginga bishonen

I'll be Ishida at the con so I'll try to join the photoshoot as long as it doesn't interfere with the panels I'm in. ^_^
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2005, 11:19 PM   #13
_Mandy_
Adventure Capitalist

Bumping so this doesn't die ;_;
Unread 11-24-2005, 07:04 AM   #14
SaiyenGirl
Butterfly

Thanks Mandy! The Ohayocon forums have been down for awhile, so I haven't been able to see what's going on over there. ;_;

How are the costumes coming guys? I had a stroke of genuis and I might try to do an Unohana cosplay, but that looks like it probably won't happen. XD I think in total we have all but 4 captains and 5 vice captains, which I think is pretty damn cool.

Unread 11-25-2005, 11:00 AM   #15
GabiKat

It's been set officially for Nanao-chan and I! the rest of the groups we're cosplaying are going to be Saturday (SDK) and Sunday (Scryed)!!!

So it looks like my vote in the poll is Friday! I do hope it ends up working for more people that way! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you~ and I can't WAIT to see all your costumes >.< only 5 more weeks! *dies*
GabiKat is offline   Reply With Quote