Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Unread 11-11-2005, 02:32 PM   #1
Sunkissed
It's a mime! (+.+)

Hinata from Naruto

Okay, I'm going to be going to this years Animethon as Hinata from Naruto, and so I'm starting on her costume. I was planning on dressing up as the older Hinata from later on in the episodes (episode 282 I think) but I can't find any color pictures of her costume I can use for reference. (I would go as the younger Hinata, but I don't want to cut my hair )

Unread 11-11-2005, 02:45 PM   #2
Chibi-kun
spam and rice! >D

you mean time jump hinata? in all honesty there hasnt been any colored released of her jacket but I too will be cosplaying as time jump hinata and since there are no colored images, I've thought of going with black and white

you can go as younger hinata by using a wig. Melissa is so far the most accurate wig you can find for Hinata. Just dye it, style it and your done.

Chibi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2005, 09:56 PM   #3
Sunkissed
It's a mime! (+.+)

Cool! It's awesome to find someone else cosplaying the same thing as you! (^-^) I don't think it would be easy for me to wear a wig cause of my hair. It's really curly, and especially long in the back. How would I cover my own hair with the wig?
Unread 11-11-2005, 09:58 PM   #4
Chibi-kun
spam and rice! >D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunkissed
Cool! It's awesome to find someone else cosplaying the same thing as you! (^-^) I don't think it would be easy for me to wear a wig cause of my hair. It's really curly, and especially long in the back. How would I cover my own hair with the wig?
Hair nets and wig caps. but wig caps work the best. You can purchase them for a dollar at Katie Bair's store

Unread 11-11-2005, 10:04 PM   #5
Sunkissed
It's a mime! (+.+)

Ooo, cool. Maybe I will go as a younger Hinata, it might be fun to go as the older one to though. Oh well, I have more than half a year to decide. I can take my time! (^-^) *sighs* I wish more anime conventionbs took place close to where I live, I love dressing up as different characters!
Unread 11-11-2005, 10:15 PM   #6
Chibi-kun
spam and rice! >D

actually, i have yet to see someone do Hinata's blue shirt cosplay. The one she wears when she isnt in training or doing missions. I guess I should add that to my list

Unread 11-12-2005, 03:41 PM   #7
Sunkissed
It's a mime! (+.+)

lol, looks like you have a lot of cosplays to work on! (^-^) Good luck with them all!
Unread 11-12-2005, 03:44 PM   #8
Chibi-kun
spam and rice! >D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunkissed
lol, looks like you have a lot of cosplays to work on! (^-^) Good luck with them all!
oh trust me, I have 2 pages worth of a cosplay list now back to Hinata, I wanted to ask if anyone has any decent reference photos regaurding her blue shirt that she wears when she was watching Neji and Naruto fight. And I know she's worn it more than once and I'm just not satisfied with the reference photos I found. Since most only shows the top torso to the collar, I would like to ask for a full body or something close to it.

thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hinata.jpg (9.6 KB, 0 views)

Unread 11-12-2005, 03:51 PM   #9
Sunkissed
It's a mime! (+.+)

This is the best pic I have, and its got a lot of pics from Naruto, but none of them are full-body shots. Still, there are some good pics here for reference.

http://www.animegalleries.net/img/81824