Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > CLAMP Series

Unread 11-25-2005, 12:28 AM   #1
Bunnie-Fu
~*Pretty Pink Cosplayer*~

Wink Chobits costumes! Which one will you make? (or already have XD)

I love clamp of course....they're unique style of costumes for all their mangas. They are just spifftacular! XD I have a BIG list of chobits costumes I want to make. I just love Chobits. Maybe its because of the cute Gothic Lolita tasted outfits....well....ok maybe that's the reason..but still! They are adorable! They have both taste as well! Cute fluffy pink color styles...and the more gothic black leather style too.

But more to what this thread is about >.> Which Chobits costume are you making, planning, or already made? Well I couldn't decide which one to do first so I'm starting on Christmas Chi Its CUTE! and I'm going to wear it to school when I do my Secret Santa.

So....which costume are you planning to do?

Unread 11-25-2005, 02:20 AM   #2
Tess
Cupcake Rufflebutt

I would one day love to make the black/red/gold "Queen Chii" costume, but Yevon only knows when that will happen. *facepalm* I've done a ghetto!Chii before, though. A rip-off of the black/red "Fleur de Lise" dress that took me a day to construct. Whenever I look at pictures of it, much cringing ensues, LOL.

@-->--- Tess

deviantartacpfacebook
Tess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2005, 03:39 AM   #3
Cat-Chans
Glaceon, I choose you!

If I ever have the time and money I would love to do the dress off of the cover of Manga 5. It's gorgeous.
I do not, however, like the fact that I would have to hand embroider the whole thing D:
Cat-Chans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2005, 09:17 AM   #4
Bunnie-Fu

Oh goodness, hand embroidary will really suck D: I would rather get a machine but that's like major cash right there. About $1,000 cash T.T
Unread 11-25-2005, 09:41 AM   #5
Mew Berry
kyo fan girl < 3

One day a long time from now when I finally learn how to sew and all of that stuff(:P), I want to make that pink frilly-ish one.
Unread 11-25-2005, 02:25 PM   #6
mylovestory
&amp;amp;amp;lt;3

Im happy to say that I've done one already! and have gotten the Anime North Hall award for it! I have pics in my profile
mylovestory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2005, 06:17 PM   #7
LyddieGal
Diamond Dust

I've already done three Chii costumes, I just can't help myself.
I've done the red and gold fishnet crown dress, the cute christmas outfit, and most recently, the orange and cream rose gown. Photos of all are in my gallery, if you're interested.
Unread 11-25-2005, 06:34 PM   #8
Miaka-li
Crazy Coffee Girl

I only did one Chii costume for now, the brown dress of her. But I would like to do more Chii costumes. I have 1 or 2 outfits I wanna sew in the future... but I don't know if I will ever do it >.<
Unread 11-25-2005, 06:44 PM   #9
Bunnie-Fu

LyddieGal I love your Chi Christmas outfit! I hope once mine is finish it'll be as great as yours! XD And I'm happy to say that I have a LOOOOONG hat!!!

OMG I also love the red and gold dress! I want to make it soooo bad ;.; but that'll have to be way later...way way WAY later
Unread 11-28-2005, 02:38 PM   #10
Chiko
*______*

You say the truth. All costumes Clamp made for Chobits of for their other Mangas ar wonderfull and fantastic. *-*
I planing to make Freya in her first costume in the Manga. I think she wore it in volume 2 the first time. ^-^
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2005, 11:48 PM   #11
FallenInnocence
KIRABOSHI★

Woah... I was just thinking about making a chii costume... But I don't know if it could be consindered Chii is I want to make Freya's red and black one... But I know I want to make Chii's blue super beaded one... It's so pretty. >.< I don't care about the basic parts of the dress but it's the beading that is going to kill me... Not to mention the headdress for that costume also... >.<
FallenInnocence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2005, 11:57 AM   #12
KittyAngel
cute little kitty >^.^<

Cool

Hi everyone! Not right now or anything, but I'm planning on doing Butterfly Chi and sing POTO in japanese in the near future at a convention. I'm also planning on doing Christmas Chi. Not for a convention, but just for fun

DeviantArt.com
JapaneseBlossomKitty
KittyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2005, 10:28 AM   #13
Bunnie-Fu

KittyAngel I'm doing a Christmas Chii too!...but I'm not sure if I'll finish it by Xmas ;.; and I LOVE the Butterfly Chi outfit! Its so cute and I love the long ribbons that goes in the back adn the little butterfly ribbon around her ankle...its just too cute! :3
Unread 12-22-2005, 08:39 PM   #14
Kumi-chan
Rumiko Takahashi fangirl

I've already started working on concept sketches for Chii's bakery uniform...if I have the money for fabric, I'd like to make it in time for Sakura Con this year. I'm already doing Tomoyo from Tsubasa and Fuu from Rayearth, though, so it's really a question of making enough cash this winter. (And having the time, since I'm planning a Rayearth group.) No matter what, it'll be a Clamp spring for me.

Of course, if Anime Expo becomes a likely possibility, I might just put it off until then and focus on Rayearth for SC.

The real question is, can I afford the time and money to make the wig?

AE/Kumori Con
Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke); Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)

Autumn '08/Aki Con
Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2); Shura!Sakura, Jade!Syaoran (Tsubasa: RC); Kokon (Kon Kon Kokon)
Kumi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2005, 05:02 PM   #15
Mariposa
Lucha Libre

I've made one Chii costume, it was the lilac Chii from the art book and postcard book. I have a picture in my profile.

I wanna make another one, but I'm having a hard time deciding! a lot of them have the dress that starts long and grows shorter towards the front or the side. Does anyone know of a good pattern for that kind of dress?
Mariposa is offline   Reply With Quote