Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Central

Unread 02-08-2003, 03:08 PM   #1
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

Post Suikoden cosplayers

All right. There's enough interest to do Suikoden at Acen this year that this thread can be dedicated to organizing who's in on it. Anyone from anywhere in the series is fair game, and duplicates are okay. I'm guessing most people will use a Suikoden costume they already have for this, but feel free to join even if you don't have one yet. There's plenty of time to make a costume (at this point), and more than plenty of characters to choose from.

I'll start posting the list after Katsucon, but please respond to this thread if you're interested.

Unread 02-08-2003, 03:51 PM   #2
Rosiel
The FRENCH CONNECTION
Super Moderator

Well like I said if I do go to Acen I'll join your group. ^__^

I don't like being a duplicate myself (personal preference), so I can wear Yuber (III) or Seed, whichever one you won't have in the end. I think Seed should be repaired by then so I can probably just dump one of the two in my suitcase. =)

Oh and Yuber comes with a bonus Albert, and Seed with a bonus Nina. Since, were I to go to Acen, Katan would come with me.
Unread 02-08-2003, 10:59 PM   #3
Odin
Your resident demi-god

Hopefully I can make it (I'm 90% sure).

I hope we can end up getting a nice, big group.
-Odin [now Hero II!]
Odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2003, 01:06 AM   #4
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

Okay Rosiel...I'm almost absolutely sure Lilli's boyfriend is gonna be Yuber. (unless Lilli does Futch for him by ACen, but I know he was planning on being Yuber, since he's not at AX cuz you're doing him. Does that make sense?) Anyway, he's the reason most of us made Suikoden costumes in the first place, so we can check with him at Katsu, but I'm pretty sure that's what's going on.

Soooo....as a special 'come-to-Acen' incentive (and since I'm the one who got stuck running -- I mean 'nominated to oversee' this group) I will reserve Seed (and bonus Nina) for you because no one has spoken up about them yet. I guess I will ask that everyone else respect your call since you stated it so far in advance, and there's special cross-con considerations here. And well, you've got seniority here, too. If anybody shows up duplicating you, well...you can just moderate the crap outta them ^_- (or would that be abusing your super powers...?)

Besides, there's still 107 x 3 (or something like that for everybody else...however the math goes....over 200 anyway) characters to choose from. I'd personally like to see as much variety as possible, too. Mostly, we weren't going for collecting all the stars or anything, but we just realized a lot of us with already made Suikoden costumes would be at ACen, so we might as well co-ordinate.
Yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2003, 01:12 AM   #5
Yui
morally ambiguous
All-Seeing Eye

Whee. Hi Odin. I noted your interest, too. Yea, Suikoden-ness. ^_^ I'll be posting officially who's what after I get back from Katsucon (as I'm confirming some people there). But, right now, I'm all light-headed. My mind just realized that the new con year has begun...
Yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2003, 01:19 AM   #6
Selie

I want to do a Suikoden costume. I'm not very good and I haven't a clue who I would be, though. If I think I'll be able to have something by ACen, I'll certainly want to be in on this ... otherwise, I will really want pictures! Suikoden is such a good series, with such good designs... I hope someone does Hugo ... or Lucia *_* (Grasslands designs are so pretty!)
Unread 02-19-2003, 10:57 PM   #7
Lilli
Alabaster Princess

^-^\/ Since I won't be moving again (YAY!) I shall not fail you a second time, Yui!!! Yuber, as you saw, is sooooo close to done, and Sera shall be done as well :3

I'm not territorial though, and so if someone else wants to cosplay Sera (*coughcough*goforitCeline!!!!! *coughcough*) then waaaaii :3 We must take photos of us beating down on Jason/Yuber :3
Lilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2003, 12:08 AM   #8
Celine
Remember me?

Eh? ACen is pretty far into the future. I suppose there is a chance I'll be done with Sarah by then. ^^ But I certainly wouldn't count on it. I really do want to get pictures of your costume when it is finished, Lilli! And if we wore our costumes together, that would be super fun. ^_^
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2003, 01:00 AM   #9
Lilli
Alabaster Princess

._.\/ *will be either drawing diagrams or taking polaroids of the construction of her Staff of Dooooooooom for Celine, as she mentioned at Katsucon*

Hehe, I know I'll be done for certain :3 Otherwise Yui will sic Bracky on me ^^; Actually, I have the skirt all done, I have the wig and all the beads, just have to style the wig and make the jewelry, make her shirts, the staff... etc... Luc plushie :3 Wai! *sews*

Yaaay :3 hehe, either way, I hope to see Celine at ACen ^-^\/ I didn't get to chat with you nearly long enough this con!! Shameful ._.
Lilli is offline   Reply With Quote