Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1068 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 03-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #33961
Gypsyangelf4i
Places to go,People to be

I will go home and work on Ling's wig....I will go home and work on Ling's wig....I will go home and work on Ling's wig....

Unread 03-30-2011, 12:31 PM   #33962
GraelynRose
I am the Bad Wolf

I really want this jacket, but it's probably so out of my bidding range now. T_T
Katsucon
AwesomeCon
Clovercon
Wizard World Philly
Otakon
L.I. Who
"You're the one that I love, and I'm saying goodbye. Say something. I'm giving up on you."
GraelynRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 01:20 PM   #33963
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆ Kei ☆ View Post
xD; I think it's a really good replica. I just wish they hadn't gone that far in replicating it~

Thanks! I would, but right now it matches with my friend's, so it's worth the trouble to attempt to remove it to match. :3
Yeah, my Germany and I have matching Iron Crosses XD;; It kinda rocks. (I bought hers for her for Christmas, and she about RAPED me... LOL)

Where did you buy yours? I'm curious > n > I probably wouldn't buy another for the sole purpose of that legit... addition, but its still kinda cool looking. I'm not a Nazi XD;; I just think that looks kinda legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaye View Post
My mom is like demanding I make her historical American clothing for her to wear while teaching her class xD Usually she just looks at my costumes and shrugs if she has no clue what the character is (which is always). At least with Hetalia I have her interested xD

My mom literally only thinks French outfits are gay. She just shuns me whenever I try to get her to watch the show... She watched the 1st disc of the first season with me... and said that all world history teachers should use it to teach there classes xD
LOL thats pretty great! XD I'd lend your mom my America uniform just to see America teaching a History class XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamedwhisper View Post
I really want this jacket, but it's probably so out of my bidding range now. T_T
^^^^STORY OF MY LIFE.

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 01:42 PM   #33964
pltshp
i did what i have to do

Okay, so I have a note to collect something tomorrow. They give you a slip if they can't fit the parcel into the tiny pigeonholes we have for our flat. I am so so so so so hoping that it's my blazer for Ouran but there's also the possibility of it being my webcam. Which, y'know, awesome and all but I NEED THE BLAZER FOR SATURDAY! ;_____;
pltshp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 02:28 PM   #33965
Psycho_Kitty
It flies, it dies

Cannot wait til payday then i can use my 25% entire purchase coupon and go to the surplus store for more CO2 cartridges
SDCC '14
Currently working on:
Season 1 Jon Snow
Upcoming:
Original Character- Assassin
Sniper ODST

Psycho_Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 03:01 PM   #33966
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

I'm... soo... close... to working on the wings! I just finished the lining of my jacket last night and, WHY! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! why does the sleaves of my lining come out always better than the sleaves on the fashion fabric....

Now before I sew the lining onto the fashion fabric, I shall iron on the crest then sew it on.

It's getting more and more exciting! The rest of the free time till the con will be spent on the wings.
---
Planned Cosplay 2014 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Pegasus God Cloth - Silver [Saint Seiya]
ACen?: Sat?
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #33967
FunnyValentine
See You Space Cowboy

I hope I pick very few characters with collars....I hate making them. I think what makes it worse is I love Cowboy Bebop too much that I must perfect Faye. I went through so many tests to get to the one I have now and love. I hope I make a really good Faye because I put so much love into making her. I wish I had pictures up of it..but I'm not toned enough yet so no new pictures! CastlePoint is so soon! I'm excited, but I have to tone up, ahhhh. Remind me to eat good food, drink lots of water, and do some sit ups.
There are so many projects I forgot about. I bought these purple stockings for a Bulma from Dragonball cosplay. I already had a bunny outfit with ears and all I need is to adjust the outfit and get a wig.
Lara Croft is another cosplay I was trying to get together yesterday, but I got it for Poision instead. Lara is so easy to get together so I'm not freaking out.
I need to cosplay Aerith, I would make such a good Aerith.

Sorry, a bit of cosplay vomit because I don't have many cosplay friends. XD

Facebook Cosplay Page
DeviantArt
FunnyValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #33968
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Gurrr.... I have no idea what to do about my Genesis Wig... It looks brown with a tint of red. I don't think I can dye a brown wig redish... Dyeing a Red wig brown would might make it too brown. I need to decide this now so I can see if I can bring Genesis to YaoiCon or not.

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #33969
☆ Kei ☆
Maid of Hope

Pfft. Of course Sock Dreams has their 25k discount when I don't have money. xD; Guess I don't get to stock up for cosplay then~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axelai View Post
Yeah, my Germany and I have matching Iron Crosses XD;; It kinda rocks. (I bought hers for her for Christmas, and she about RAPED me... LOL)

Where did you buy yours? I'm curious
I love giving completely random gifts, and she was sorta stressed over not having one. The only reason I didn't get hug-crushed or strangled is because I finally told her I got one on the internet~ (She hates surprises, and I accidentally let it slip I got her something. I'm actually really surprised I managed to keep it a secret as long as I did xD;; )

Here. Ahahaha. . . . I just looked at their front page for the first time after initially seeing it, and they changed it. Probably should have looked earlier, as there are swastikas on it, too. . . orz
Pfft. I admit it's a cool/eye-catching layout. It's just not something I want to wear in a fandom where something like this highly frowned upon, as it draws negative attention to everyone as a whole. .__.;;
★ Applejack ★ Panty ★ Lots of Nyotalia ★
☆ Kei ☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 03:54 PM   #33970
nyokun
Difficult? I'll do it!

Realised today that my Hsien-ko wig can also double for 3 characters in Slayers. I wonder which I'll do first for next year. :P

If its Good and Cheap, it wont be Fast
If its Fast and Cheap, it wont be Good
If its Fast and Good it wont be Cheap
nyokun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:06 PM   #33971
Axelai
I'm Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆ Kei ☆ View Post
I love giving completely random gifts, and she was sorta stressed over not having one. The only reason I didn't get hug-crushed or strangled is because I finally told her I got one on the internet~ (She hates surprises, and I accidentally let it slip I got her something. I'm actually really surprised I managed to keep it a secret as long as I did xD;; )

Here. Ahahaha. . . . I just looked at their front page for the first time after initially seeing it, and they changed it. Probably should have looked earlier, as there are swastikas on it, too. . . orz
Pfft. I admit it's a cool/eye-catching layout. It's just not something I want to wear in a fandom where something like this highly frowned upon, as it draws negative attention to everyone as a whole. .__.;;
I love giving random gifts too *o* I actually gave it to my Germany while I was dressed as Italy... it was in a nice box. I got down on one knee and half proposed with it XD;; I felt bad, ya know? My Germany's Iron Cross was homemade out of cardboard before that. I needed to get her a legit one. :P

TAOBAO I HATE YOU. I suck at using that site. The chain it comes with is super cool though. I had to use a random necklace in my room for mine, cuz it didn't come with a chain. That looks pretty spiffy though. Yeah, thats true. If I did end up buying that, I'd probably never wear it. XD;; Just have it cuz it looks spiffy. I did meet a Prussia cosplayer, though, with a Nazi armband before. It looked really cool on her, but... she wears it inside out to not be offensive. She IS dating a Jewish girl XD;;

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:15 PM   #33972
Kerodohi
No longer active

Self, you do NOT need a Lightning wig. Of course it's beautiful and pretty and awesome and pink. You are not planning on cosplaying Lightning, nor do you have the munnies for said wig.

BUT IT'S SO PRETTY. *sadface*
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:37 PM   #33973
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

SO. On Friday we can wear hats to school for a dollar. And me being so sneaky and kind, I'm smuggling my Ciel and Marluxia wigs for me and the bestie <3 And guess what?! I'm being modern day Ciel WITH NO BOOBS. 8D (I wonder how many questions I'll get, LOL) So. FUN. I just hope it's not like crazy hair day, where people were like "OMG IS THAT A WIG?! *yank*" T_T;; The hat will help, hopefully. (If anyone's wondering, I'm just wearing a baseball hat and Marly's wearing a fedora. XD)
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:39 PM   #33974
Gypsyangelf4i
Places to go,People to be

Arrrggg I was totally ready to work on my wig when I got home, then I decided to cook salmon for dinner. Now, it doesn't matter how often I wash my hands,there's no way I'm touching ANY of my cosplay things tonight. XD
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:43 PM   #33975
pltshp
i did what i have to do

Okay, wig practise. I have discovered I can hide my natural hair under the cap better if it's wet.
pltshp is offline   Reply With Quote