Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #42316
x-Steffi-x
UK Cosplayer...x

-Gives most evil glare-

Dear Mr Spider, you dare crawl over my cosplay stuff and you're dead. If you don't then I'll just chuck you out the window. Either way, stop coming in my damn room!

Yes, I'm having creepy crawly problems again >:I
Usagi Tsukino (School Uniform) - Sailor Moon
Sailor Cosmos - Sailor Moon Sailor Stars
Bubbles - Powerpuff Girls Z

x-Steffi-x is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-04-2011, 03:46 PM   #42317
KitoCosplay
Formerly C0rvu51nku8a3

Bidding for those football pads ends today
KitoCosplay is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 05:05 PM   #42318
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

Aki-Con is a month away. I should finish Sheryl's hat.

Right after this case brief. "orzzzzz
Unread 09-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #42319
ARIADecember

Still waiting
ARIADecember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #42320
BisectedBrioche
Green Girl

Yes! Progressss!

I've finished gluing the bulk of my gun prop together: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3044431/

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%) Sheik (?)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
BisectedBrioche is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #42321
-Nayami-
Makai tenjou!

I'm super excited about starting my next cosplays. Gohan in his Kai training outfit? Monta from Eyeshield 21? Can't wait!!

You get really strange looks when you're a woman carefully inspecting football gear at a sporting goods store. The worker was pretty much laughing when he came to ask if we needed help with anything.
Son Goku - Dragonball Z

@NayamiP
-Nayami- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #42322
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Working on my cosplay list lol T_T people want me to do so many things...which makes me happy and wanna to cry >.> 15 cosplays for one convention will be enough... (four for Panels, one for showcase, one for skits, six for photoshoots, two for a group, and one because I wanted too....) It's not like I can't get them ether, I have the time/money to get them....I'm just like O.o....15 in just three days?!?! while I'm staffing/running panels/etc....

Why must Kon only be three days long! T_T
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #42323
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

Two days ago, the apartment above mine set off their fire sprinklers. Yesterday I was forced to relocate to a hotel while they demolish my ceiling and try to dry everything out. Today they began work on my ceiling I am living in a hotel.

I had to take everything that could/might not survive a week at 130 degrees with me. So now, in addition to a week's worth of clothing and all the chocolate I had in my apartment, I have Haunted and my working bass and my Daishi armor in the hotel with me. And about $100 worth of Wonderflex. Not because I'm going to have time to use them, but because I don't want them to be destroyed. D:

And so it's pretty unlikely that I'm going to finish the Hats for Aki-Con for myself and two friends. Because all the fabric and plastic mesh and supplies are extra weight to carry around. Maybe for Sakura-Con instead...
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #42324
KitsuneNoKoibi
Mother of Serpents

Thinking about who to be for Halloween!
I think I want to be Fai D Flowright, but I'm not sure
See you there ♡
KitsuneNoKoibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #42325
pltshp
i did what i have to do

Searching for a pattern for Jade's Dress of Eclectica. Why am I doing this?!
pltshp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2011, 09:50 PM   #42326
Karitsa
The Black Sheep

JUST finished a costume. Man, that feels good!

Nerdy stuff for sale on my deviantART page!
CUSTOM MY LITTLE PONY TOYS ALSO AVAILABLE
Karitsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2011, 01:32 AM   #42327
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnathema View Post
Two days ago, the apartment above mine set off their fire sprinklers. Yesterday I was forced to relocate to a hotel while they demolish my ceiling and try to dry everything out. Today they began work on my ceiling I am living in a hotel.

I had to take everything that could/might not survive a week at 130 degrees with me. So now, in addition to a week's worth of clothing and all the chocolate I had in my apartment, I have Haunted and my working bass and my Daishi armor in the hotel with me. And about $100 worth of Wonderflex. Not because I'm going to have time to use them, but because I don't want them to be destroyed. D:

And so it's pretty unlikely that I'm going to finish the Hats for Aki-Con for myself and two friends. Because all the fabric and plastic mesh and supplies are extra weight to carry around. Maybe for Sakura-Con instead...
Sad day. D: I hope you can get back to your apartment soon, and that none of your supplies left behind were damaged.
Unread 09-05-2011, 02:15 AM   #42328
LeekFish
Clow Reader

Returned from SacAnime!

Overall, it was alright. As it is a smaller con it did get a bit boring at times, and I wish I'd had more money to blow (like always, haha) but I managed to snag a discounted Dead Master figure because the box had been badly damaged. I'm a person who likes to keep everything in near-perfect shape, but considering I don't even display my figures in their boxes, it was just too good of a deal to pass up. <3 Such a lovely figure.

As for my once-close-but-now-not-so-close friend who had paid for my badge as a late birthday present out of the blue... She barely hung out with me the entire weekend. :I Urgh. The only times I really saw her were when we were chilling in the hotel room... So there goes any tiny smidgen of hope I had left of salvaging our friendship. Oh well, I tried. =n=;

I did have a lot of fun with Axelai and my friend Rachel (I'M SORRY RACHEL I FORGOT YOUR COSCOM NAME), though! It's always great seeing people I don't get to see often. c: Rachel and I did a bit of a mini-shoot together to get some photos of each other's cosplays, and we got some pretty good results from that. :'D Can't wait to go through them all and do some editing in Photoshop~!

All in all, glad I went, but I don't think I'll have any connections with that no-longer-close friend anymore, really. *shrug*

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2011, 02:21 AM   #42329
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnathema View Post

I'm happy your Haunted made it out because having read through your struggles with that guitar, it would've been a crying shame to see such a fine piece of craftsmanship get destroyed. More so, I'm glad to hear that you've come out unharmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMURica View Post
[...]@DarkCloudInc- I'm thinking of how I could make it kind of like a spin-off on his WWII uniform, like with the belt and straps from the new movie and everything, but Alfred has a bomber jacket and aviator goggles instead of a mask and such. I guess I should actually design my spin-off idea before I get all caught up in it. I have plenty of other things to do in the meantime, after all. xD
Oh! That could work! Bomber Jacket from America on top of Capt. America's top with the straps, Capt. America Shield Strapped to the back, America's Hair and pants. The boots probably from America. Aviator Goggles to still act like Capt. America's head piece with blue overlay and white stars on the side.

Oh! Here we go! A helmet just like this: http://tinyheroes.files.wordpress.co...hris-evans.jpg

That way you can still have America's blond hair still be very visible./
---
Planned Cosplay 2016 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Kazuma Adventurer Pantsu Thief [Kono Subarashii Sekai Ni Shukufuku]
Anime Expo: Fri-Gathering host!
Power Persona Q version [Shin Megami Tensei]
Anime Expo: Sat
Chaos Dirge of Cerberus [FF7]
Anime Expo: Sun
Tuxedo Mask [Sailor Moon]
Anime Expo: Mon

Last edited by DarkCloudInc : 09-05-2011 at 02:32 AM.
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2011, 02:21 AM   #42330
x-Steffi-x
UK Cosplayer...x

The boots for my Hanon cosplay came in the post today. Now I can try and get the last major thing out of the way! I have the boot frills ready to gather and the boots ready to be cut down!
Not looking forward to doing this, but I'll try my best!
Usagi Tsukino (School Uniform) - Sailor Moon
Sailor Cosmos - Sailor Moon Sailor Stars
Bubbles - Powerpuff Girls Z

x-Steffi-x is offline   Reply With Quote