Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-29-2011, 03:37 PM   #47461
LoliLovely
They Can't Fire Me I Quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormraven24 View Post
Oh my god, you guys! Those store fixtures I mentioned earlier? I got them for EVEN CHEAPER than I was told last night! Three metal four-way racks and one shoe "gondola" (a big dog house looking thing on wheels) for $25 a piece. A PIECE!!! I must take pictures and show them off! -digs for camera- Now all my cosplays are hanging off the floor, looking all pretty, no risk of the fixture collapsing, and I now have a proper shelf to put my shoes and other odds and ends! In addition to an extra four yards of pinstripe suiting for $10, I would consider today a triumph
That is awesome! Congrats!!!!!
I tink the world wants me to cosplay Gumi like I originally planned...I searched "black dress cosplay" guess what came up...a page FULL of GUMI...Gumi is my favorite...Luka is not...Gumi wears black dress...Hello Gumi <3

Last edited by LoliLovely : 12-29-2011 at 03:48 PM.
LoliLovely is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-29-2011, 03:56 PM   #47462
Write Knight
Addicted to BIG Costumes

Laser pointer didn't quite live up to my expectations when combined with a small smoke machine in an attempt to create a stage effect Laser for the Berserk Fury. What I actually need is for a room to be pre-hazed rather than trying to emit just enough fog to catch the light and make it visible.

I guess I'll just strip out the extra features then a streamline the design. Upon further experimentation with the back mounted tri-claw-blade-eggbeaters, the structure is too flimsy using materials I can work, and too heavy regardless. It looks like the final solution is to just make the full cosmetic appearance without functionality... This approach will be slightly less impressive, but overall, more likely to be finished in time for judging signups in March. I am Disappointed, but at least I can modify the design in the future. Now to finally start moving forward with the head, armor, and thruster-pack.
Write Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #47463
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliLovely View Post
That is awesome! Congrats!!!!!
I tink the world wants me to cosplay Gumi like I originally planned...I searched "black dress cosplay" guess what came up...a page FULL of GUMI...Gumi is my favorite...Luka is not...Gumi wears black dress...Hello Gumi <3
LOL! I was originally gonna say her in the sugg thread.XDD (Funny how things work)

This version>>https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net... 0897302_n.jpg

A person who didhttp://winkie-branford.deviantart.co...hood-274922636

~Working On~
Maria Posada (The Book of Life)~50%
Yuna Ver. Songstress (FFX-2)~0%
Miku Hatsune (Sweet Devil)~0%
Scanty (PSG/W Garterbelt)~0%
Tifa Lockhart (FFVII)~75%
Freya (Chobits)~10%

ashe2kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 04:07 PM   #47464
LoliLovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashe2kawaii View Post
LOL! I was originally gonna say her in the sugg thread.XDD (Funny how things work)

This version>>https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net... 0897302_n.jpg

A person who didhttp://winkie-branford.deviantart.co...hood-274922636
...Do you read my mind? I have that picture on my "nerdy" album!! xD
Unread 12-29-2011, 04:14 PM   #47465
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

(*O*) Wow! That is awesomeXDD i think you should totally do cosplay her though(^w^)

~Working On~
Freya (Chobits)~10%

Unread 12-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #47466
LoliLovely

Quote:
(*O*) Wow! That is awesomeXDD i think you should totally do cosplay her though(^w^)
I want to, the only thing is that it would require more money to get her wig. The only reason I wanted to be Luka was because I'm going to cosplay Perona in Feb. and I wouldn't have to get another wig.
Unread 12-29-2011, 04:23 PM   #47467
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

Quote:
I want to, the only thing is that it would require more money to get her wig. The only reason I wanted to be Luka was because I'm going to cosplay Perona in Feb. and I wouldn't have to get another wig.
That makes sense=D Thats sort of why, i'm trying im to think of what i will do next (I'm definitly cosplaying Himari) But i since i have my Sheryl wig, i might do an additional version of her as well before i buy the wig for Himari and my other planned cosplay.

~Working On~
Freya (Chobits)~10%

Unread 12-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #47468
LoliLovely

Quote:
That makes sense=D Thats sort of why, i'm trying im to think of what i will do next (I'm definitly cosplaying Himari) But i since i have my Sheryl wig, i might do an additional version of her as well before i buy the wig for Himari and my other planned cosplay.
I mean, Luka is fine and all...but I don't have a deep enough love for her and I feel fake. xD
Unread 12-29-2011, 04:33 PM   #47469
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
I mean, Luka is fine and all...but I don't have a deep enough love for her and I feel fake. xD
I know what you mean. I have a Luka wig and have cosplayed her once but she doesn't give me the same joy as Gumi does. XD. Plus Gumi has Mozaik Role and Coward MontBlanc!

And I'm almost done with sewing on triangles on one sleeve. I'm so happy to be almost done even if I have to do it all again for the other.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 04:38 PM   #47470
LoliLovely

I have a guy friend that said he'd buy me any wig I want but...yknow...sircreepsalot. xD
Unread 12-29-2011, 04:38 PM   #47471
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

Quote:
Ah! In a way i felt the same about my Panty cosplay plan.I like her, but it always felt like i couldn't exactly pull her off personality and photo wise=p

~Working On~
Freya (Chobits)~10%

Unread 12-29-2011, 04:39 PM   #47472
LoliLovely

Quote:
Ah! In a way i felt the same about my Panty cosplay plan.I like her, but it always felt like i couldn't exactly pull her off personality and photo wise=p
Well i'm not even a huge fan of Luka. I like her, but I like Gumi more because Gumi is so sweet and charming!!! : D
Unread 12-29-2011, 05:38 PM   #47473
ashe2kawaii
A Wolf in Chic Clothing

Quote:
Well i'm not even a huge fan of Luka. I like her, but I like Gumi more because Gumi is so sweet and charming!!! : D
Yea..i don't know to much about Gumi, but she is cute (I accidently mistook Ranka Lee for Gumi at this con i went to during summer)=P (Thankfully i never adressed the girl, but i still felt a duhh when i realised)

Gumi needs more love, i always see Miku, Kaito, Kagamine twins and Luka (Granted i like them, but what about the others)(;w; )

~Working On~
Freya (Chobits)~10%

Unread 12-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #47474
LoliLovely

Quote:
Yea..i don't know to much about Gumi, but she is cute (I accidently mistook Ranka Lee for Gumi at this con i went to during summer)=P (Thankfully i never adressed the girl, but i still felt a duhh when i realised)

Gumi needs more love, i always see Miku, Kaito, Kagamine twins and Luka (Granted i like them, but what about the others)(;w; )
Miki and Gumi are my favorites, and Len of course ^^
Unread 12-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #47475
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToroSonyCat View Post
Ahaha wow, no wonder, that's so many more than mine!! :0
I know, but lucky for me I have good friends who help me anD a closet full of character-looking clothes
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) May-Pokemon, Peggy Carter-Marvel's Agent Carter, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Noah Czerny-The Raven Cycle, Dia Kurosawa-Love Live Sunshine, Osamu Dazai-Bungou Stray Dogs, Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Hugh the bee boy-Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Graphic Novel version,) Cynthia-Pokemon,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote