Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1099 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 01-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #48196
Viveeh
necrocarnival

Anyone have an official colored picture of Millennium Earl's (from D.Gray-Man) second outfit, the one with the tailcoat, dress shoes, and cane? I don't think they exist but thought I'd ask just in case lol...
Viveeh is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #48197
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

I finally got around to combing my Ludwig wig, which has been a snarly mess since around Halloween. Now it's in a nice orange braid tied with a leopard print bow hanging in my closet ^_^
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #48198
Marisuhsah
Now what?

One of my secret cosplays is being moved up to Megacon! Aah! I'm so beyond excited for it, like I keep ordering the parts and practically bouncing in my chair. xD

Future Cons:
Megacon 2012
KhaoticKon 2012
Otakon 2012

Cosplays in Progress:
Secret Cosplay 1 - 90%
Dirk Strider - 45%
Trickster!Dave - 15%
Marisuhsah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #48199
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
Ooh, thanks! Yeah, I saw that there was an artbook, but I couldn't find many scans....
I found two or three scans in some galleries, but not scans of the full book. o: If I find the whole thing, I'll let you know.

In other news~

Cosplay.Com Shopping is having a sale on their wigs~!

People are saying good things about these new wigs so far, and the 15% off + Free shipping sounds mighty appealing. I might have to get one to try out. o:
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #48200
Stormraven24
Fear my whimsy!

I absolutely must get myself to LA twice this year for InvaderCon II and Comikaze Expo! Which means I seriously need to pick up where I left off on this dress and have it finished so I can feel awesome at Comikaze. Blegh. Goodbye monies
Unread 01-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #48201
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnathema View Post
I don't remember if I ever watched that one. o: It's the It's Goood! one, right?
Yup. It's so funny but the style of it made me go, "Huh!?" at first. XD

I really should not be playing Fate/Extra again. It's making me want to cosplay the female protagonist even more. I may be able to put her on the list for next year if I am lucky at thrifting. The one problem I'm going to have is to find short wefts to put into my Inukashi wig so I can have bangs for her. I already know this is going to be a pain to find matching colors. >_<. It beats buying a new wig though.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #48202
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Yup. It's so funny but the style of it made me go, "Huh!?" at first. XD
Oh wait I saw that one! I didn't really like it all too much.........I love Kaleido Star because it inspires me and makes me want to be as amazing as Sora in SOMETHING.

So I've been watching Kaleido Star basically all day and getting no homework done. But I really wanna start Tutu or something. D:<
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 07:50 PM   #48203
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eau de Decus View Post
My group loves their props and during Sac-Anime this weekend, we stumbled across an art book that a fellow member noticed and instantly fell in love with the costumes. Now, we had no idea what it was or even what the video game series is about, but we already knew we had to know and had to cosplay from it. So, I've begun hunting down all the Valkyria Chronicles games (apparently that is what it was called) so we may play through them. We've decided to try our hands on our biggest prop yet - a tank. Not just any tank, but a near/life size tank.

We're turning a car (my car), into one of the tanks from the game as a prop. This will probably span an extremely long time, but it will be a testament to our skill and determination. Woo!
that sounds incredible! I look forward to seeing your group's progress from start to finish.

--

I may or may not have wigs in the mail box. I am way too excited.
Celia Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #48204
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celia Rose View Post
I may or may not have wigs in the mail box. I am way too excited.
I may or may not be envisioning cosplayers wearing ridiculously colored wigs sticking their heads out of mail boxes...
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #48205
smoreface

Unsure if I want to go a little long for my cake cosplay's hair. I'm just unsure if a bob will suit my face.
Unread 01-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #48206
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Why must there be so much drama for in a large panel event? T_T Trying to run a good panel but so much drama and people trying to fight over things. My friend and I are the head of the panel and all big decisions and scripts must go thru ether of us, why is it so hard for people to understand? I won't let my friends and my decisions be run over or allow for a coup d'etat of the panel.

In other news, I'm sick of Hetalia. I want to go burn all my cosplays from the series already. It's not fun anymore. *sigh*

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #48207
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedaname9 View Post
Why must there be so much drama for in a large panel event? T_T Trying to run a good panel but so much drama and people trying to fight over things. My friend and I are the head of the panel and all big decisions and scripts must go thru ether of us, why is it so hard for people to understand? I won't let my friends and my decisions be run over or allow for a coup d'etat of the panel.

In other news, I'm sick of Hetalia. I want to go burn all my cosplays from the series already. It's not fun anymore. *sigh*
Panel drama is one of the worst kinds of drama, I'm so sorry! x_x I hope things straighten out soon. It's hard to run a good show when everyone involved wants to squabble over the little details and stuff.

In cosplay-related news for me, why did I ever think Acrylic paint would ever be in any way superior to spraypainting when it came to flat colour on foamboard? Two hours of acrylic painting could have been saved had I spraypainted in the first place, and now it just looks SO much better. Now I just need to figure out the right glues to attach these different pieces for my timetables...

Next Cons:Otakon 2012 / AFO 13 - Now with portal Panels! / Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012

Next Cosplays: Fancy Dreamer Sollux -90% / Magicastuck John Egbert - 15% /Human Wheatley - 80%

Selling stuff: Here.
aMURica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #48208
NiwaNiwa
Is eating your food

ooh on my mind about cosplay...... -.com!
i've been hacked~! le gasp
Just wanna say goodbye to you all and it was fun here >u< no more niwa xD i hope one day we can be friends again// i'll see you at a con in the future :3

planning stage!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...rbfao1_400.gif

If you were a pokemon, I'd choose you baby <3
NiwaNiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 09:21 PM   #48209
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

I just ordered it yesterday but dammit Jizabel Disraeli wig, I want you now!
I want to parade around my house with Cain's eyes in a jar!

Yes, I actually have fake eyeballs sitting in a jar labeled "Cain's eyes."
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 01-16-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 09:27 PM   #48210
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMURica View Post
Panel drama is one of the worst kinds of drama, I'm so sorry! x_x I hope things straighten out soon. It's hard to run a good show when everyone involved wants to squabble over the little details and stuff.
Indeed and yeah...*sigh* hopefully in the next month or so we pull it together. The con it's for is in March T_T

So much to do till then.... lol

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote