Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1131 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 01-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #48661
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Decided to Make my Avatar me as Kohaku, at least for a little bit. I had trouble deciding which picture to use though, since I wanted one where you could see the scar.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #48662
Anmanda

Ahaha, my moms comment on Gisen from Hyakka Ryoran Samurai Girls;
"Does that girl have anything covering her ass?"

...Yes mom, she does, she does have a tiny miniskirt covering that ass, and I look forward to wearing that miniskirt when cosplaying her~
Unread 01-28-2012, 01:57 PM   #48663
PK.love

Who would have thought that the most difficult part of all my cosplays for a con would be finding a blue blazer jacket for my Conan cosplay? And here I was thinking it would be simple because I didn't need to make anything haha.
PK.love is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #48664
Starlit Rose
Breaking out of my cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK.love View Post
Who would have thought that the most difficult part of all my cosplays for a con would be finding a blue blazer jacket for my Conan cosplay? And here I was thinking it would be simple because I didn't need to make anything haha.
I find that when I am looking for something that I think will be easy to find...always ends up being the hardest part of the costume, haha. EVERY TIME.

---

All right, my goal is to actually start on my armor today. *rolls up sleeves* I'm terrified of it, but it's go-time, dangit!!
Levi - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - 100%
3DM Gear - Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - 90% (needs repairs)
Lux (classic skin) - League of Legends - 10%

Facebook || Tumblr
Starlit Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #48665
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Yokan View Post
I find that when I am looking for something that I think will be easy to find...always ends up being the hardest part of the costume, haha. EVERY TIME.

Completely agree. XD. I'm on a quest to find a plain white dress right now but I can't find it at all. You think something like that would be simple but nope.

I've decided. I'm getting this wig for Girl from the Illusion World. I can also use it for a bunch of other characters as well like Juliet. ^_^

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

Last edited by touchmon : 01-28-2012 at 05:34 PM.
touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #48666
CardinalWinter

I'm currently putting together a Flaky gijinka from Happy Tree Friends. She was always my favorite character, and I've wanted to cosplay as her for a really long time. I'm wearing a red short sleeved button up shirt, with a knee length red and white polka dotted skirt with a cool pattern, and white knee length socks. I've been trying to find a layered red wig and I've decided on this one http://arda-wigs.com/JarethLong.html in either of the two reds, and I'll be styling it to make it look a bit spiky. I'm not sure how I'll make the dandruff yet, maybe bobby pins? I'm really excited about this!
Unread 01-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #48667
thantz

First post on here for ages;D, I am currently waiting for part of my cosplay to come through mail:O. Getting a little anxious about its arrival;( lol, i keep checkign every day.
thantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 08:15 PM   #48668
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

I just spent like an hour sewing my sleeves on and I'm about to cut them off because now I don't like it. :/

Shorter would be nice but that's impossible without cutting off sequins.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 08:48 PM   #48669
Aminafo
Do the windy thing!

Getting stupidly frustrated with my Rose dress. I ended up buying a shirt pattern to modify so it doesn't look like I'm wearing a potato sack haha.
No Face/Spirited Away - 50%
Dolorosa/Homestuck - 20%
Aminafo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:05 PM   #48670
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

It's almost February, and my Jizabel wig said it'd be here between the 2nd and the 15th.

Oh please oh please oh please. The sooner the better.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #48671
LeekFish
Clow Reader

Went to some beautiful Japanese and Chinese style gardens today! I happened to ask about their photography policies, and for a cosplay photoshoot it's possible to arrange an off-hour appointment to shoot. The scenery would be perfect for my upcoming Tsubasa Sakura cosplay, so I'm pretty excited. xD Wouldn't be for a while though, since I'd rather wait until spring when the weather is nicer and there's more light to work with. (Dark, cloudy skies simply wouldn't be very fitting.)

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #48672
Curucar

Awesome. My resin jug's lid both rusted and resined itself shut. I'm *really* hoping the caulk I used to cover the hole I drilled in the lid holds up. LESSON: put resin jugs inside as soon as you're done using them. They will start to rust even if you leave it outside during the curing time. >_<
Unread 01-28-2012, 10:29 PM   #48673
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

I finally have some real honest-to-god down time now that the semester is over. I'll be reading lots and lots of Trinity Blood then. Especially since I realized my Jizabel wig will also work for Abel. Woot! ^^
Unread 01-28-2012, 10:33 PM   #48674
Write Knight
Addicted to BIG Costumes

So I feel horrid. Sickly even. I don't think working on my project for 50 hours this week helped much at all... I just wanna be better monday so I can get back to working on it though D:
Unread 01-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #48675
Odile
Comic Book Zombie

Cosplay Performance Anxiety. I has it.

Totally want to cosplay, have many ideas and characters I want to cosplay, but never get 'round to it.