Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-18-2012, 02:25 PM   #55081
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

Just tried on my newly-revamped & Finally finished Kohaku cosplay, with my new boots, my new vest, my new guns, etc. I absolutely love how everything looks. I'm just sad my friend doesn't want me to wear it to the con I worked on it for. I really REALLY want to wear Kohaku for Anime USA though, and I'm sorry it's going to upset my friend.
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Peggy Carter-Marvel's Agent Carter, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Noah Czerny-The Raven Cycle, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Chuuya Nakahara-Bungou Stray Dogs, Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Hugh the bee boy-Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Graphic Novel version,) Cynthia-Pokemon,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #55082
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Mmmmph. I have no homework. But I'm hungry and I feel sick and therefore don't really want to do anything.
But I will. I think I'll need to cut more tentacles out though. I can do this. >:|
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #55083
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

It's on its way! The G.I.R.s wig is on it's way! Now if the USPS could have the tracking information I would be really happy. I'll be ecstatic when my wig caps and color ring are on their way too.

2016 Plans: MARcon, DragonCon
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 06:49 PM   #55084
DarkCloudInc
S. M. R. T. I mean...

I've been machining more parts and ran out of washers in the process. 75 washers seemed a lot more when it was in the box...
---
Planned Cosplay 2016 - Winged Armor Year: Tentative
Kazuma Adventurer Pantsu Thief [Kono Subarashii Sekai Ni Shukufuku]
Anime Expo: Fri-Gathering host!
Power Persona Q version [Shin Megami Tensei]
Anime Expo: Sat
Chaos Dirge of Cerberus [FF7]
Anime Expo: Sun
Tuxedo Mask [Sailor Moon]
Anime Expo: Mon
DarkCloudInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #55085
Akahime
Red Princess

Super excited as tomorrow is when I will get to debut my new cosplays! I suppose they're sorta of a secret to those that I don't really talk to. Haha! I hope to get lots of pictures of others and my newly made cosplays! Including my new one, Gumi. :3

Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #55086
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

I'm finally getting an opportunity to wear Hartia this weekend! My mom and I are going to a renaissance festival on Saturday and she said I could wear my Hartia cosplay since Orphen is set in a weird medieval-esque time period.
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Peggy Carter-Marvel's Agent Carter, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Noah Czerny-The Raven Cycle, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Chuuya Nakahara-Bungou Stray Dogs, Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Hugh the bee boy-Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Graphic Novel version,) Cynthia-Pokemon,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #55087
Marbleyes
Wishful Dreamer

Someone wants me to make them a pair of Lucy horns. I've never taken on a commission before. Um, pretty daunting. Just randomly asked.

I don't think I'm up for the task because my horns were a pain in the butt to make and I'm still not happy with them.

I am now set on cosplaying as Rose next year for Anime Midwest.

Future Cons
C2E2 [Saturday Only]
Anime Central 2014 [Saturday Only]
Anime Midwest 2014
Marbleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 10:22 PM   #55088
Chimera~Moon

Guh, I love my Nightwing costume so much!! Dick's personality is just so fun and the costume is super comfy and I just lots of love for him okay? Robin/Nightwing was my role model growing up so it's just amazing to be able to actually do this costume justice. So much excitement.
Day2- Swimstuck Terezi
Day3- Lady Nightwing
Chimera~Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 11:23 PM   #55089
Curucar

DONE. FOREVER DONE. TAKE THAT, EMBROIDERY. TWO BLOODY MONTHS OF EMBROIDERING EVERY NIGHT. THE LAST 3-4 NIGHTS EMBROIDERING FOR 3+ HOURS AT A TIME. This Sabriel cosplay is purely a work of love at this point. Starting on the scalemaille tomorrow.
Unread 10-19-2012, 09:14 AM   #55090
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Found out that I-con will be at my college next year. ^_^ Which means, I have a con to go to and now have an excuse to make Mafuyu and wear it(I was already planning on it but still). Have to figure out what other cosplays to do for it. I'm thinking Rolling Girl Gumi since I can just walk out of my dorm building and be at the con so I won't have to worry about freaking people out with my bruise makeup and stuff. Not really sure for my third cosplay yet. And I'm going to need a backup if it is too cold for Mafuyu.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #55091
zeldawulffie205
aknijig reyalpsoc

Wait...what's this? As we speak my brain is conducting a new Blitzle Gijinka design.
Yes...brain...oh yes...
Unread 10-19-2012, 03:18 PM   #55092
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Bought fabric for Mafuyu and found some orange with black polka dotted fabric I could use for a Gumi version of Romeo and Cinderella(yay Halloween!). Also bought a ton of Mccall patterns because they were .99 cents. It was a bit annoying that the ones I needed, they only had the bigger 12-16 size. It's not too hard to scale down but still. -_-. But now that I'm looking at the corset pattern I got, I think I might end up just making my own pattern. Need to get cheap sheets or something to make a mockup...

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #55093
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

.....am I really so good that I'm starting to be worthy of talking with all these wonderful, wonderful cosplayers? *A* One of my biggest idols for Black Butler cosplays read my rant on Facebook about only getting noticed in BB if you have a good group and offered to cosplay with me next AWA.
..Haaaave to geeeet a new Cieeeeel *-* Muuuuustttt...
Because she also mentioned that most of her group is fizzling out as people get tired of Black Butler...And gaaaah getting pictures with her and hanging out with her would just be the most amazing thing ever and I don't care what other costumes I would want to do by then XD
...be right back, I'm gonna go just die from amazement now.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 03:29 PM   #55094
KitoCosplay
Formerly C0rvu51nku8a3

I tried making the bronze toe caps for my War pony cosplay. Turns out that I won't be making them from a regular steeltoe cap because they're designed to be underneath the shoe material. Looks like I'll have to think of another way to make them.
KitoCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #55095
myalchod
reflections and dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0rvu51nku8a3 View Post
I tried making the bronze toe caps for my War pony cosplay. Turns out that I won't be making them from a regular steeltoe cap because they're designed to be underneath the shoe material. Looks like I'll have to think of another way to make them.
Wonderflex? A bunch of us have used that and/or resin for Trinity Blood cosplay where there's boot detailing and it works nicely. (I don't have pictures of the end result, but here is a WIP shot.

And my cosplay stuff gets to go back on hold for the next month or so, methinks. Between work and tendonitis flaring up, I get the feeling I shouldn't even try. So housecleaning it is, to get ready for more sewing chaos later ... and making truffles, to keep me from going crazy without anything crafty. XD (And then this winter, SEW ALL THE THINGS. T_T )
Elisabeth - red ballgown (Elisabeth - Takarazuka version)
Thessaly (Sandman - The Kindly Ones)
Elsewhere: Tumblr ~ ACP ~ CosplayLab
myalchod is offline   Reply With Quote