Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #55276
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

I really wish I could go to Jo-Anns today before the freak storm so I can get some cosplay things to work on if there's no school tomorrow. Oh well.

I also ended up buying a wig for Morgiana. It was only $17 and the seller had mostly good ratings so I'm hoping it will ends well.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-28-2012, 12:32 PM   #55277
Kerodohi
No longer active

Hmmmph. I had a dream last night that I somehow acquired two more wigs.
Imagine the disappointment when I woke up T_T
Unread 10-28-2012, 12:47 PM   #55278
Orochimaru86
Snake Master

I was thinking about making something like 'life manga' - same manga style but with real photos of cosplayers and funny dialogs))
Orochimaru86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #55279
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

Heh, so now I know which of my next cosplays need attention, because I finally planned when to wear them with my friend/cosplay partner. This is good! |D
Next to be worn will be Mukuro (with her as Fran) and Porrim - less than a week away at the AniMaCo!
After that Gareki from Karneval (she'll be Nai) in January at the Japan Festival
And then Panty (with my friend as Stocking) and Kankri in March at the Leipzig Book Faire~
w00t

~ ♥ ~
| Facebook | Tumblr | WorldCosplay |
~ ♥ ~
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #55280
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Rejoicing because school is cancelled for two days! (Perfect timing, this week is end of quarter testing, and I could really use the extra time!) Now I'm eagerly awaiting for my mom to come home so we can go to the craft store so I have stuff to work on.
Unread 10-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #55281
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

My friend and I did a Halloween 5k today as Riku and Duke Devlin. Aside from making Yu-Gi-Oh abridged jokes the whole time and running across the finish line playing "I'm bringing sexy back," I learned two things:
1) My friend is vicious when it comes to exorcise and is apparently my new personal trainer
2) my Duke wig holds up pretty well to wind and running and not tangling too badly. Hopefully it'll stay that was once I get it spiked.
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Rufus Barma-Pandora Hearts, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Garry-IB, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Honoka Kousaka-Love Live! Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Kitty Pryde as Star Lord-Marvel Comics, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #55282
Zoeyromanov
Bucky take the wheel

XD I already posted in this thread but I thought this should be interesting -- I had this dream where I wad a cosplay WIP on my Thomas Arclight cosplay. I had the wig spiked and I was wearing it, and I was modeling the boots...a premonition perhaps pfftt I dunno XD!
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #55283
Mr Zero

Taking some time to work on some cosplay stuff. Coming along nicely
Mr Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 04:05 PM   #55284
Blood_Sword
Pocket samurai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orochimaru86 View Post
I was thinking about making something like 'life manga' - same manga style but with real photos of cosplayers and funny dialogs))
I think that's a quite cool idea!
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #55285
Orochimaru86
Snake Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Sword View Post
I think that's a quite cool idea!
Thanks!! I think it would be nice to make a live manga from cosplays pics. Of course with some cathegories like Naruto Final Fantasy or Death Note. Put pics and then plots.
Orochimaru86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #55286
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Sort of considering doing Greed from Full Metal Alchemist next year, but since most cons are around the summer time, it might be really hot :/
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 10:01 PM   #55287
Curucar

I feel like such a derp. You can use stipple sponges for short facial hair, too! Not just stubble! I've been brushing on my Tony Stark beard for the last few months and have never been satisfied with the results. Hallowe'en shall be better!
Unread 10-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #55288
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Gah. Stiletto boots take up a crapton of room in a suitcase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There's a vibe here that says "We're in this together!Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way."<3
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #55289
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

Finally got a good W.I.P Picture of Duke! http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3307201/

Granted I don't have any makeup on except around my eyes and I'm holding a half-gutted pumpkin, but I still finally got a picture up.
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Rufus Barma-Pandora Hearts, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Garry-IB, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Honoka Kousaka-Love Live! Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Kitty Pryde as Star Lord-Marvel Comics, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #55290
stiffkick80
Ooooh Yeah! *thrust*

Finally did my practice run of Moe, came out pretty good. The latex paint didn't really look as bright as I'd hoped, I'm thinking a slight 5 O'Clock shadow and not using enough caused it, next time I do a practice run I'll try to really slather it on. Came right off in one piece though.
stiffkick80 is offline   Reply With Quote