Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1169 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 10-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #55351
Blood_Sword
Fabulous Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Here you go. XD
I just saw it on dA not even a minute ago and I'm about to explode of happiness right now. XD I've been thinking about importing this game from Japan for a very long time because I love Koei's Dynasty/Samurai Warriors series and if you toss Hakuouki into that mix.. I think I'm in my video game heaven. xD I can't sit still aghfdghahjdhjgshj. <3 I'm so happy because it will be released in English so I can understand it! I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaait oh my god I love this kind of games.

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version
Eren Yeager (casual outfit) - Attack on Titan
Levi (suit) - Attack on Titan

*~Next con I'm attending~*
FIN Desucon Frostbite (13-15 February 2015)
FRI ???
SAT ???
SUN ???
Blood_Sword is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-31-2012, 10:24 PM   #55352
stiffkick80
Ooooh Yeah! *thrust*

Won 1st place for funniest costume at work. So, hey, my Moe got me free lunch. I'll take it.
stiffkick80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2012, 10:48 PM   #55353
thantz

I have con depression
thantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2012, 10:51 PM   #55354
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

I finished Kurama's anime outfit! http://quinnthespazz.deviantart.com/#/d5jp498 It made an aweome Halloween costume
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2012, 10:52 PM   #55355
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Just got done talking with a friend about cosplay plans for a con next month. Planning out cosplays for each day ^.^
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #55356
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Since, I really didn't cosplay for Halloween I think I'll make sure I have something for next year. So maybe the White Queen or Snowman from Homestuck or a superhero?
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 02:31 AM   #55357
Kumoshi
Just a cowardly montblanc

So excited today, saw several cosplayers today at school <3
- Luka (Tailor Shop on Enbizaka version) She made the outfit herself and styled the wig too *o*
- GUMI (Matryoshka version)
- The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- Two America cosplayers (one was doing 2P version (: )
- San (Princess Mononoke)

AX 2014:
- Vanellope Von Schweetz (Wreck-it Ralph)
- Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basket)
- Isana Yashiro (K Project)
Kumoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 02:55 AM   #55358
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Read all of the chapters of Magi that are out and now I'm really excited to cosplay Morgiana. I also really want to make her bracelets too but I know I really should just focus on getting her dress done and that weird necklace she has.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 08:48 AM   #55359
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

I'm thinking now that Halloween is done, I'll take my G.I.R. wig with me this weekend to the in-laws and start working on getting it Sharpie-d. That way I just have to focus on getting Wolfwood's confessional finished and I'll be ready for Ohayocon!

Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #55360
ChocoboxDreamer
Master Derper

I'm itching to sew something but I'm not sure what to sew.
I need to buy some fabric, but... Urgh, I need to save money at the same time.
Man, I wish I had a job. =/
Tutankhamun - Eiyuu Senki (0% complete)

The Untold Stories of a Dreamer
Ethereal Whisper Photography
ChocoboxDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #55361
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Taking a trip to Len's Mill either this evening or Sarurday. Hoping I can find the pleather I need for Quorra and some non-crap feathers for wings (rainbow feathers is kinda expensive. This cosplay's a "How cheap can I go without making it crap" challenge, and I'm shooting for under fifty, which should be easy for most since I have a wig, shoes, and some fabric I can use, can get cheap fabric for the rest of it and can make my props for nothing. But feathers alone are over fifty bucks PLUS s&h. Argh.)
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #55362
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Went out to buy food stuff from Target and ended up buying a really cool and cheap sword and a cat mask. The sword I'm not sure what to use for but I guess I can use it for Alice Human Sacrifice Meiko. The cat mask is going towards many Nano cosplays. I just need to see if red sharpie shows up well enough so I can draw all of the markings on.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 06:27 PM   #55363
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

I really don't know where this sudden excitement is from but I'm LOVING it! Today during school I was talking about AUSA with my friend who is going and since them I've been really really pumped! I finally get to show off cosplays I'm proud of. This year is going to be awesome
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #55364
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibierwin View Post
I really don't know where this sudden excitement is from but I'm LOVING it! Today during school I was talking about AUSA with my friend who is going and since them I've been really really pumped! I finally get to show off cosplays I'm proud of. This year is going to be awesome
I really hope I see you! I'll be on the lookout! (if you suddenly get attack-hugged by a person in a labcoat with a plushie snake, that'll be me XD)

Which reminds me, since I got a purple undershirt for Kurama, I'm officially ready for Anime USA! I still gotta figure out if I want to wear my wings to the con or just carry around a feather.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2012, 07:44 PM   #55365
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Woot! My wig shipped. Soon I shall have my Ivy in dark blue. And even if I end up not doing this Luna gijinka I only spent twenty bucks...
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote