Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1129 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 11-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #55666
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Epiccosplay is having a black Friday sale and my nana said I can order my new Prince Lui wig on her. Woohoo!
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #55667
Tiramisuki

My friend and I have already watched Rise of the Guardians twice in theaters, and we're thinking of going once more (this time in 3D!). We both LOVE the movie, and we cannot stop thinking about how to fit us both cosplaying as Jack into our 2013 cosplay plans. At first, I was thinking I could be The Toothfairy, but her eye make-up is beyond what I'm comfortable with.

So now we're both just contemplating everything from how to make our staffs, specifically ones that will glow; how to make accurate frost designs on his clothes; and how we should get around being barefoot at a convention, since that has not worked out for me in the past.
Lambda-11 (cloak outfit) - Blazblue
Gou (street clothes) - Free!
Tiramisuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 09:44 AM   #55668
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Blah, the only thing I need for Morgiana but I don't have is the cord to put around her weird necklace. >_< And I really don't want to brave Wal-Mart today to get some. I guess I could take a quick stop to one on Saturday after I visit my friends but it will probably be very late. >_<

Guess I'll just make Morgiana's leg wrap things today and Saber's armor and call it a day...

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #55669
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Hoping to finally finish Syaoran's cloak today. Also super excited that Arda is having a Cyber Monday sale, so maybe I can buy my Panty wig.
On a side note, I finally reached the point last night where I bled for cosplay.
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 10:32 AM   #55670
Marbleyes
Wishful Dreamer

My last con of the year. It's slightly depressing and yet bittersweet at the same time. I can't wait to see my old friends and have a great time.

Hopefully all goes well this weekend. Cosplays seem to be looking alright.
Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion [Complete]
Vanessa from The Little Mermaid [Complete]

Future Cons
C2E2 [Saturday Only]
Anime Central 2014 [Saturday Only]
Anime Midwest 2014
Marbleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #55671
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Woohoo! My mom's boyfriend has a coworker who has 12-20 turkeys, several of whom are being eaten at Xmas. If they're white turkeys, I'm set for my wings.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 08:33 PM   #55672
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Finally got up pics of everything I've been working on so far. I really wish I had time to get pictures of Morgiana besides my in-progress shot but oh well. Guess I need to wait until after my finals are over.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #55673
kitsuneheart

I'm really starting to wish there were more cons in my area so I could have more chances to cosplay... There are only five within a five hour drive. Three of which are 4+ hours and another is three. I'm getting to the point where I'm just going to start randomly cosplaying for no reason whatsoever. Better yet, start cosplaying 365 days a year~ Not to mention the fact that I don't drive much so I have to find a ride to any of them. >_<
Leena Toros - Pilot outfit (Zoids: New Century) - 15%
GMG!Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail - Anime) - 10%

Upcoming Cosplay Ideas ~
Too many to even list. xD

Animazement 2013~
Fan-Dancer Suicune Gijinka (Pokemon), Sakura 2nd Movie Opening(CCS)
Formal Human Luna (Sailor Moon), Hatter!Rin (Vocaloid), Spirit!Zelda (LoZ:ST)

kitsuneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #55674
Moofingham
Randomosity at 88mHz

Hm. Debating about making a sewing blog, since journals are still down here. Can't think of a good name for it though. Pins and Needles is taken in every shape and form. Wise-Guise is a company and Bobbin for -, I can't figure out how to finish. *sighes* Any ideas?

Umm.... nothing at the moment is being worked on.
All creative power diverted to FanExpo Artist's Alley table! Yay! Accessories and such!

Costume Con 32 was AMAZING!!!!
Moofingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #55675
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Bobbin For Threads?
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #55676
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Finally uploaded the pictures from Anime USA that I took as Hatori! http://www.cosplay.com/costume/408618/

Now I just gotta get my butt in gear and upload the Kohaku ones.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 11-23-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Unread 11-23-2012, 10:11 PM   #55677
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

Woot...might be done with my gijinka!Luxray tail soon. Just gotta sew the black part up and attatch it to the star. Still deciding whether I should stuff the black part or just leave it flat. Hm. I'll figure something out.

Night y'all.

~ don't judge other cosplayers, because in the end we all look silly wearing wig caps :3 ~

2014 Cosplay(s): Shinx Gijinka (Shiny Version) [Pokémon] - 100%

2014 Conventions: | KnightroKon | Mythicon | Holiday Matsuri |

deviantART: AnimeLuxray25
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 10:21 PM   #55678
Moofingham
Randomosity at 88mHz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiXikyu View Post
Bobbin For Threads?
Heheh, punny. I like puns, we're going in the right direction. Bobbin for Baubles? Ermemmm....How about Magic and Stitchcraft? Or could I replace "Magic" with another like sounding sewing term?

Umm.... nothing at the moment is being worked on.
All creative power diverted to FanExpo Artist's Alley table! Yay! Accessories and such!

Costume Con 32 was AMAZING!!!!
Moofingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #55679
riotousrhythm

So excited! I got my boots and a few hundred dollars worth of fabric for my Alter Saber cosplays for mega cheap thanks to black friday. I can't wait to start on these! My wig won't arrive til around christmas time but everything else will be here around my birthday.
riotousrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #55680
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Got myself a new wig for Lui. I'm really excited to start working on some more of his outfits now ^^