Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1129 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 11-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #55801
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
Soft wigs are niceeeeeee! <3 lmao

Love you MKR fannssssss! <3333333
It's hard for to find people who likes it. I've always wanted to cosplay as them, oh and as Nova too!

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #55802
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
wahooooooo! MKR fans! <3 Where have you two been all my life?!!!!!
I don't know, where have you two been all of my life!? And here I thought no one liked Rayearth anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkPwnsGanon View Post
It's hard for to find people who likes it. I've always wanted to cosplay as them, oh and as Nova too!
No one cosplays Nova. 0_0 That would be epic. I think, I would cosplay as Hikaru in that pretty cover art dress or Tarta. XD Leaning more towards Tarta at the moment due to my Magi craze right now.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

Last edited by touchmon : 11-27-2012 at 11:10 PM.
touchmon is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #55803
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
I don't know, where have you two been all of my life!? And here I thought
<333333

Quote:
I agree! It is very hard! D: Nova is awesome! Haha, that would be epic! <3 I am still debating who I will cosplay from there. I am leaning towards minor/side characters. LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell-chan View Post
Ooooooh, really?! I'm pretty much all over Northern California/Bay Area conventions. I would really recommend Fanime in San Jose - four days (Memorial Day weekend), open 24 hours, and tons of gatherings! I also frequent Sac Anime in Sacramento and a number of much smaller local cons. Unfortunately I don't make it to LA much, which is a shame. I hear AX and ALA are pretty awesome.

But for easier stalking, just let me know if you're ever in CA. ;D
OMG. I really wanted to go to Fanime anyways for a completely different reason. LOL For a gathering I really want to go to. SOOOO that makes perfect sense to just head down there anyways. HAHAHAHA. I am wondering if I could actually squeeze that into my 2013 schedule. That's cutting it real close though (but the impossible is never impossible!!!!!) I feel so determined now. LOL Perhaps I'll figure something out soon. LOL I heard ALA was awesome too (AX I just want to try out at least once, lol). I really wanted to head to ALA but I don't know if I know anyone else I know would go because it's always more fun with other people. HAHAHA.

Oohhhh, but I see! In that area huh?! Totally now I can do some easy stalking. NOTREALLY. lol

But cool. Perhaps once I really do figure it out, I shall stalk you out via here and do a random shoutout or something non-crazy like that. 8')
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaä (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2012, 11:38 PM   #55804
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
I don't know, where have you two been all of my life!? And here I thought no one liked Rayearth anymore.

No one cosplays Nova. 0_0 That would be epic. I think, I would cosplay as Hikaru in that pretty cover art dress or Tarta. XD Leaning more towards Tarta at the moment due to my Magi craze right now.
But at least I know you guys do xD I love Hikaru and then Fuu and then Umi xD

Quote:
<333333

I agree! It is very hard! D: Nova is awesome! Haha, that would be epic! <3 I am still debating who I will cosplay from there. I am leaning towards minor/side characters. LMAO
Yeah I have seen a lot of Nova on this site

Quote:
. I really wanted to go to Fanime anyways for a completely different reason. LOL For a gathering I really want to go to. SOOOO that makes perfect sense to just head down there anyways. HAHAHAHA. I am wondering if I could actually squeeze that into my 2013 schedule. That's cutting it real close though (but the impossible is never impossible!!!!!) I feel so determined now. LOL Perhaps I'll figure something out soon. LOL I heard ALA was awesome too (AX I just want to try out at least once, lol). I really wanted to head to ALA but I don't know if I know anyone else I know would go because it's always more fun with other people. HAHAHA.
I'm actually going to both ALA and AX xD

Edit: wig came in today xD

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%

Planned:

Last edited by LinkPwnsGanon : 11-27-2012 at 11:45 PM.
Unread 11-28-2012, 04:42 AM   #55805
Blood_Sword
Fabulous Boyfriend

Man, the more I think about it the more I want to cosplay Oscar from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance now. But I most likely can't do him next year... but for some reason I'm still looking for a wig right now and really excited about it. XD

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version
Eren Yeager (casual outfit) - Attack on Titan

*~Next con I'm attending~*
FIN Yukicon (10-11 January 2015)
SAT ???
SUN ???
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 06:20 AM   #55806
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Sword View Post
... I most likely can't do him next year... but for some reason I'm still looking for a wig right now and really excited about it. XD
I do this all the time XD Like the other day I got excited about doing Kazehana from Sekirei, and even though I won't be making her costume for another 4-6 months, I spent like 2 hours on ebay looking for her shoes XD

Upcoming Conventions

Anime North Texas
Friday: Live Action Usagi Tsukino Saturday: Julia (Cowboy Bebop) Sunday: Original Design Moon Dress

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 07:31 AM   #55807
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
8D HAHAHA, mine's in that order too! LOL

Quote:
Yeah I have seen a lot of Nova on this site
You know what, I think so too. But sadly, I never seen any irl. D: Well, that's to be expected.

Quote:
I'm actually going to both ALA and AX xD
8D OMG, really?!!! I wanna go toooooo. I just can't go to ALA this year... and AX too. >>;; Oh geez.

Quote:
Edit: wig came in today xD
Looks super good on you! DDD
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaä (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #55808
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Quote:
Yay I'm not the only one haha

Quote:
You know what, I think so too. But sadly, I never seen any irl. D: Well, that's to be expected.

8D OMG, really?!!! I wanna go toooooo. I just can't go to ALA this year... and AX too. >>;; Oh geez.
Aww maybe for next year I can try to be Nova! This year will be my first year going to a different con besides Comic-Con xD

Quote:
Looks super good on you! DDD
Thank you!

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%

Planned:
Unread 11-28-2012, 08:54 AM   #55809
Clockwork_Ducky
Quack!

Just finished reading the new Dresden Files novel, Cold Days. And Jim Butcher is an arse, from my costuming design standpoint. No spoilers from me, just grumbling.

I now have to pick from even more outfits for Mab. Thankfully, it did settle me on Mab for the costume. With Toot as a backup, because that would be hilarious. And others may have been added to my costume to-do list, but that has to wait for the /next/ novel to be seen.

Also, half the cosplay related things I ordered, specifically related to these two costumes, in the past week are passing through or originating in Chicago... Where the Dresden Files are set. If any of my things end up singed, frostbitten, or delayed, I'm going to just laugh. And then be sad because I don't think the wigs are that heat resistant.

1950s Celestia (MLP:FiM), Undead Death Knight Starter Gear (WoW),
Lorna Dane Serval Industries (X-Factor), Adult Loki (Loki: Agent of Asgard), 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Clockwork_Ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #55810
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Quote:
Mine's in that order too. Haha. XD Hikaru and Fuu are closely tied for first and Umi is just...there. Dang, I wish I could go to AX or ALA but I'm on the wrong side of the coast. T_T

It's been about three weeks since I last heard from my Morgiana bracelet comissioner. She said I would get an update by three weeks but I haven't yet. I think I'm the type that panics over commissions easily. I'll ask for an update on Sunday. Good plan...

Quote:

Unread 11-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #55811
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork_Ducky View Post
Just finished reading the new Dresden Files novel, Cold Days. And Jim Butcher is an arse, from my costuming design standpoint. No spoilers from me, just grumbling.
Lucky! And thank you for the lack of spoilers. I've only read the first 4 chapters on the website and the library's wait list is over 300 long. But from those 4 chapters I can agree with you about the costuming.

Working on:
First Doctor Bathing Suit, The Doctor, Dawn, Shigure Sohma, GIR, Science Officer [DS9]

Eventually:
Science Officer [TNG], Science Officer [FC], Pirogoeth (D&D oc), The Dude (on The Grid)
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #55812
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Ugh, this cheap children's paint looks so good until it dries. Then it cracks everywhere! Well, it'll do until Friday when I'm back at my cosplay headquarters, so to speak. I should be able to cover it with a nice acrylic then.

It's such a pain splitting up cosplay supplies, but my tiny apartment just doesn't have the space. D:

Next con: SacAnime Winter (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #55813
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

Oh yeaaah, finished Kankri and Damara today and made progress with Gareki. Success!
In progress:
| Yuu Kashima - 90%|
| Homura Akemi - 80%| Nagito Komaeda - 55%|
| Seishuu Handa - 50%| Uta - 50%|
~ ♥ ~
| Tumblr | deviantART | Cosplay plans | WorldCosplay | Cure |
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #55814
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Ok I'm seriously starting to get flustered over the whereabouts of my Lui wig. I ordered it on Friday and it was supposed to come within 3-5 business days. I know today is only the first day that applies but I haven't even gotten notice that it's shipped! DX

So much for getting some pictures as Lui on Friday.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #55815
touchmon
Make All The Things!

So I just realized that arda wigs has a PERFECT wig for Fuu from Rayearth. And I have, personally, been wanting to cosplay something from Clamp for a long time now... Guess I'm waiting for Arda's next sale then! After I figure out what Fuu's hair color would be considered. It's such a weird color. 0_o I'm stuck on which one of her outfits to do.

Quote: