Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1131 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 11-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #55861
touchmon
Make All The Things!

I think for sanity sake, I would focus on making this version of Fuu instead of the cover art for now. The sword is going to take a LONG time for me to finish it and I don't want to wait to debut the cover art version because I haven't finished the sword. Although I really wish there was a back art version of this outfit so I could see what those weird loop things attached to the crest thing are doing. -_-

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #55862
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
LMAO I can totally already imagine it!!!! 8D It's so popular, when I hear it get played on, I often think about the MV and then my body just naturally moves to the dance moves. LOL
Just realized I had this XD
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...2801364&type=3

Lol, picked up some random people on the way down who joined in, stopped randomly on the 2nd floor to some surprised people, and those reactions from people on the first floor XXD

In more cosplay related post...really hope that the paint on my sandals don't come off. I clear coated it but not sure if it'll hold...
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #55863
kimuhalu
Step AWAY from the yaoi!

Just totally put 9 gauge wire on my christmas list.
Hatsune Miku ( Do-Re-Mi-Fa Rondo)
kimuhalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #55864
Moofingham
Randomosity at 88mHz

Sometimes, I feel like some sort of grassland tunneling rodent when I get a cosplay idea. I catch myself freezing in place, staring off into the distance like some sort of carnivore is coming for me, when in reality it's only a moment of perfect clarity about seam binding.

Also, I have ideas of some sort of train steampunky conductor like character from that musical I never wrote more than 3 songs for. Overalls and bustle skirt mashed up into one glorious garment. *fans self*

Umm.... nothing at the moment is being worked on.
All creative power diverted to FanExpo Artist's Alley table! Yay! Accessories and such!

Costume Con 32 was AMAZING!!!!
Moofingham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #55865
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
I think for sanity sake, I would focus on making this version of Fuu instead of the cover art for now. The sword is going to take a LONG time for me to finish it and I don't want to wait to debut the cover art version because I haven't finished the sword. Although I really wish there was a back art version of this outfit so I could see what those weird loop things attached to the crest thing are doing. -_-
Maybe you can ask her ----> http://www.cosplay.com/costume/386748/ How she did it?

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #55866
Kumoshi
Just a cowardly montblanc

My friend wants us to do karaoke next time we go to a convention, and since she'd like us to sing the 96neko version of "Ah, It's a Wonderful Cat's Life", she's been thinking about cosplaying as 96neko and wants me to cosplay Len. I'd rather be 96neko though, even if it would mean getting fake piercings or something xD

AX 2014:
- Vanellope Von Schweetz (Wreck-it Ralph)
- Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko no Basket)
- Isana Yashiro (K Project)
Kumoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #55867
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx7879 View Post
Just realized I had this XD
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...2801364&type=3

Lol, picked up some random people on the way down who joined in, stopped randomly on the 2nd floor to some surprised people, and those reactions from people on the first floor XXD

In more cosplay related post...really hope that the paint on my sandals don't come off. I clear coated it but not sure if it'll hold...
LMAO THAT WAS SUPER EPIC. 8D

Also my cosplay related note: I cannot wait to get paid... SO THAT I CAN START WORKING ON MY WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL JULY OF DARKER THAN BLACK. <33333
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 12:43 AM   #55868
Marbleyes
Wishful Dreamer

I'm getting another tattoo over Christmas Break. My friends are concerned that it will affect my cosplays. This one is going to be harder to cover up.

I can always cover them up with make up.

I seriously need to narrow down my cosplay list for next year.
Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion [Complete]
Vanessa from The Little Mermaid [Complete]

Future Cons
C2E2 [Saturday Only]
Anime Central 2014 [Saturday Only]
Anime Midwest 2014
Marbleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 01:26 AM   #55869
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

lucky!!! I want another tattoo! My mum flipped when she saw my first one by accident, and she warned me not to get 2nd one xD

And all this MKR has got me working on one of Hikaru's outfits xD http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3322679/

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 06:13 AM   #55870
Monocle_Complex
Chessmate

I plan on getting sculpey this weekend so I can start on an Assassin's Creed buckle. Hopefully-- if all goes well it will turn out awesome. But considering I've never actually sculpted anything outside when I was still a junior in high school something tells me it won't be as awesome as it looks in my mind.

Anime Detour 2014:
ē Corvo Attano [100% Complete]
ēSpider Splicer [100% Complete]

Anime Detour 2014:
ēSpider Splicer
Monocle_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #55871
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkPwnsGanon View Post
Maybe you can ask her ----> http://www.cosplay.com/costume/386748/ How she did it?
I could but she hasn't been online since September... I actually thought of a way of doing it myself. I'll either have the back pieces connect to the back of the green dress or have it like the front with the dangley jewel thing.

And I approve of working on Hikaru. XD I really wish I could get started as well but I need to finish Saber before I can really do anything else. >_<

I hate my brain. Last night I had a dream I got my Morgiana bracelets and they were all wrong. Like, the part that was supposed to be chains were made from craft foam and the jewels didn't look right and the shape was wrong. T_T Really brain? Really?

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

Last edited by touchmon : 11-30-2012 at 09:30 AM.
touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #55872
Akahime
Red Princess

I got paid todayyyyy! Yayyyy! This means that I can work on July and Cater of FF Type-0!!!! <3
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #55873
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Noooo! No free turkey feathers! The guy my mom's bf knew who had twenty white turkeys killed them all a month ago and threw out the feathers. T___T
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #55874
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

I post progress photos for Ukyo on Facebook and my friend tells me she's working on Shampoo. A group cosplay just fell into my lap.

Anime NebrasKon: Jane Porter (Disney's Tarzan) - Haruka Nanase (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club) - Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura) - Lapras (Pokemon Gijinka) - Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #55875
Julesie

Extremely excited because I found some purple shorts to use for my cosplay. I've been scouting the internet and all of them were pricy or the wrong look. I found these in my drawer I bought back in May for something else and forgot about!

Also my friend told me the leggings I need are for sale in the store she works in and she will get me a pair for free! Yay!
Julesie is offline   Reply With Quote