Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-30-2012, 06:13 AM   #55861
Monocle_Complex
Chessmate

I plan on getting sculpey this weekend so I can start on an Assassin's Creed buckle. Hopefully-- if all goes well it will turn out awesome. But considering I've never actually sculpted anything outside when I was still a junior in high school something tells me it won't be as awesome as it looks in my mind.

CONvergence 2017:
ē NCR Ranger [98% Complete]
ēCat Splicer [100% Complete]

Monocle_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #55862
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkPwnsGanon View Post
Maybe you can ask her ----> http://www.cosplay.com/costume/386748/ How she did it?
I could but she hasn't been online since September... I actually thought of a way of doing it myself. I'll either have the back pieces connect to the back of the green dress or have it like the front with the dangley jewel thing.

And I approve of working on Hikaru. XD I really wish I could get started as well but I need to finish Saber before I can really do anything else. >_<

I hate my brain. Last night I had a dream I got my Morgiana bracelets and they were all wrong. Like, the part that was supposed to be chains were made from craft foam and the jewels didn't look right and the shape was wrong. T_T Really brain? Really?

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

Last edited by TMLiza : 11-30-2012 at 09:30 AM.
TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #55863
Akahime
Red Princess

I got paid todayyyyy! Yayyyy! This means that I can work on July and Cater of FF Type-0!!!! <3

Next cons: Anime Central, Anime Expo
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #55864
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Noooo! No free turkey feathers! The guy my mom's bf knew who had twenty white turkeys killed them all a month ago and threw out the feathers. T___T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There's a vibe here that says "We're in this together!Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way."<3
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #55865
Shana05
Survivor

I post progress photos for Ukyo on Facebook and my friend tells me she's working on Shampoo. A group cosplay just fell into my lap.

Naka-Kon 2016: lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Chef!Haruka Nanase (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club) - fem!Star Lord (Guardians of the Galaxy) - Mega Absol (Pokemon gijinka)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #55866
Julesie

Extremely excited because I found some purple shorts to use for my cosplay. I've been scouting the internet and all of them were pricy or the wrong look. I found these in my drawer I bought back in May for something else and forgot about!

Also my friend told me the leggings I need are for sale in the store she works in and she will get me a pair for free! Yay!
Julesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #55867
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Getting an idea of what cons I want to go to next year. Friend is trying to get me to go to Anime Milwaukee for one day. I would drive about 1 hour to his house, and he would drive the other hour to the con. Not sure if it's worth it or not...

Then there's a small 1 day college anime convention in February. Not sure if it'll be worth the train ticket to go, but it's free at least :/
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #55868
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

So i'm not 100% happy with the skirt part of the dress for my Hikaru so I'm gonna wait until Saturday to buy more pink fabric

W.I.P:
Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon 41%

2016 Cosplans
Cinderella (Brandy version)
Steampunk!Ladybug - Miraculous Ladybug
Snow White - Designer Doll
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #55869
kitsuneheart

I got my Arda wigs in the mail today!!! <3 I can't wait to style Leena's wig but I have to wait until Christmas. xD I also realized that my pumpkin ferrari would be PERFECT for Clary from The Infernal Devices! Which of course means my bff and I are planning on cosplaying as Clary and Izzy for the City of Bones Movie premier in August~

Not to mention I decided that a Jareth was the perfect style for both Hinamori Amu from Shugo Chara and Ayuzawa Misaki from Kaicho wa Maid-sama! So now I'm trying to talk myself out of adding two more ideas to my ever growing cosplay list... I think I'm loosing.
Leena Toros - Pilot outfit (Zoids: New Century) - 15%
GMG!Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail - Anime) - 10%

Upcoming Cosplay Ideas ~
Too many to even list. xD

Animazement 2013~
Fan-Dancer Suicune Gijinka (Pokemon), Sakura 2nd Movie Opening(CCS)
Formal Human Luna (Sailor Moon), Hatter!Rin (Vocaloid), Spirit!Zelda (LoZ:ST)

Last edited by kitsuneheart : 11-30-2012 at 08:00 PM.
kitsuneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #55870
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

It happens tonight.
I will cut my first wig!!!
Dear god.
Unread 11-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #55871
KitoCosplay
Formerly C0rvu51nku8a3

My War pony pics are up!!!!
KitoCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #55872
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Woo! Just finished cutting the bangs and I am a very very happy camper~
Unread 11-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #55873
Neko-hime

I'm cosplaying Kurloz from Homestuck and I have to decide whether to make a sewn-shut-mouth prosthetic, which looks awesome but may or may not... keep me from eating anything that won't fit between the strings; or draw it on and be able to eat and talk and etc. xDD Decisions, decisions.
Neko-hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #55874
Schweigie
--

Going in to see Rise of the Guardians earlier today, I kept telling myself that I wouldn't cosplay anyone from it...
yet here I am making patterns and planning out materials along with a ride to the fabric store in the morning.

Self-control? What's that?

Rose Lalonde - Homestuck - [god tier] - revamp
Dirk Strider - Homestuck - [god tier] - WIP - [dreamer] - WIP

Schweigie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #55875
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

Ok so I'v been fretting about nothing as apparently the shipping email for my Lui wig was sent out last Friday, and it's been on it's way to me the whole time.

Now it's been a week and it's only coming from California so where the heck is it!? GAH! DX
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Rufus Barma-Pandora Hearts, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Garry-IB, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Honoka Kousaka-Love Live! Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Kitty Pryde as Star Lord-Marvel Comics, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote