Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1169 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 12-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #56071
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Got a bunch of stuff for various cosplays. Was really surprised about how crowded Michaels was. 0_0 Like..wow. People go Christmas shopping at Michaels? I was happy though since I was able to get some wood stain on clearance for only a dollar. ^_^ Now to just focus on classes and things like that until after finals are over.

Also debating whether to put up the pictures I've been editing last night on here. Maybe not since it's such a pain to do.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

Last edited by TMLiza : 12-08-2012 at 02:55 PM.
TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #56072
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Not quite cosplay, but me and my co-worker are going to dress up PSY style (black suits, bow tie, and sunglasses) and do the Gangnam Style dance during the Christmas party at work. Lol, it's going to be a surprise, and I'm pretty sure only one other person I work with even knows what Gangnam Style is XD
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #56073
defectedmodel
Android

Roses painted for Alisa, and hair pin on it's way to completion as well.
Biker Sailor Saturn - Saturday night

Facebook Page :3
defectedmodel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #56074
xJimble

Hi there guys. I need help and I was told to come here because, well I'm not sure but I need help since I am new to making my Cosplay's. I'm doing the school uniform ver. of Mami Tomoe from Madoka Magica and since that I was wondering does anyone know if anyone can help me with this?
xJimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #56075
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

I've alllllmost got Quorra's torso armour fitted right, thanks in huge part to finally having my dressform. And the pieces to add to the boots are cut out, AND I'm making headway on my first parasprite plushie. And figured out things to not do when making it again (I'm just going to glue the felt on the wings together instead of sew them, try applique with embroidery for the eye dots, etc.).
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Artist alley, costumes, businessey things--> http://whimsicalsquidco.deviantart.com/
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 10:36 PM   #56076
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Have completely transformed the living room into a cosplay factory.

It's so awesome.

Next con: SacAnime Winter (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #56077
Eau de Decus
Her Second Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell-chan View Post
Have completely transformed the living room into a cosplay factory.

It's so awesome.
Stuff......everywhere!
Eau de Decus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #56078
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Photoshoot is pretty cool!~ Totally nailed Hayato. Now to finish Tokiya before season 2 comes out...

Plus, my friend offered to buy me my Sinbad wig for my birthday/christmas! so yay!~ so awesome!~ Now all I need to buy is my Hijikata wig!~

Edit: My stomach is acting up from the binder. Which is two years old... probably time for a new one.

Last edited by Ineedaname9 : 12-08-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #56079
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

This is totally random, but...
On our rescheduled Halloween, I was going to my little friend group's corner of the school with my arms completely FULL of stuff, and then this one girl in my grade comes up and asks me for a picture, claiming it will be for yearbook. Um, do you not see all of this crap in my arms? And that I'm totally wearing a sweatshirt that is not part of my costume?
So I had to put everything down, try not to kill my camera that I was carrying around, and take off my sweatshirt.
She didn't even freaking tell me that my tiara was crooked.
/rant

So anyway I'm getting nothing for school done because I'm too busy planning out cosplays and stuff.

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 11:18 PM   #56080
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Made some good progress on Lucille's coat tonight! I got the fabric for the collar pinned down and started sewing it before I remembered I have to read 150 pages for school by monday 0_0 tomorrow though, I'll do more...hopefully.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #56081
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Friends decided to have a late night Target run. I ended up picking up foundation(finally!) and a cool eyeshadow color that could work for...something. Don't know yet. I'm also on the trail of the elusive red pencil eyeliner. It's going to be so much fun to find...

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 01:40 AM   #56082
KennyCiel
Tiny cosplayer

Stressing about getting this job so I can fund my con and BJD habit. Money money money.
Feeling a bit hated and looked down upon for being one of those cosplayers who can't sew and just buys their cosplays. And apparently getting into character is now frowned upon when it really shouldn't be.
Need to figure out how to make a damn lead pipe that's appropriate.
Wig's not fluffy enough, way too short-General cosplay character worries.
Wendy Marvell-Fairy Tail
KennyCiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 02:59 AM   #56083
ghosgreen

My friend essentially gave me a costume tonight. I still have to pay but for I'm paying for it it's practically a steal. Normally the costume would be about close to 300 and I'm paying less than a quarter of that. I'm so amazed he let me have it and allowing me to finally get my foot in the door for the rebel legion. I'm just so blown away! I will wear it with pride. Damn sure as hell I will.
ghosgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 06:36 AM   #56084
Blood_Sword
Fabulous Boyfriend

I can't wait til I get my ponytail clip so that I can do some cosplay preview/make-up tests. I hate waiting for stuff to arrive. XD

*~In progress~*
Masamune Date - Sengoku Basara
Team Aqua Grunt (male) - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire Version
Eren Yeager (casual outfit) - Attack on Titan
Levi (suit) - Attack on Titan

*~Next con I'm attending~*
FIN Desucon Frostbite (13-15 February 2015)
FRI ???
SAT ???
SUN ???
Blood_Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 08:12 AM   #56085
LluviaSarcasm
Tall, Dark and Bishoujo

Sudden inspiration to also do Homura Akemi's school uniform version has come. Especially since I already have a matching skirt for it and would just have to find out how to make the top....
And I talked to my cosplay partner friend and got hyped up all over again for Gareki with her as Nai. >w<
And now we've planned on doing some Vocaloid cosplays together. Her as Piko Utatane and me as VY2 Yuuma/Roro. Magnet version first! Since we have a lot of stuff for that already, we may even manage a snow shooting. x3
In progress:
| Uta - 85%|
| Final Haikyuu Qest!Tooru Oikawa - 80%|
| Seishuu Handa - 50%|
~ ♥ ~
| Tumblr | deviantART | WorldCosplay | Cure |
LluviaSarcasm is offline   Reply With Quote