Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 935 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 12-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #56191
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Love the wig. <3
Thank you! It's so soft and orangey! XD
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-14-2012, 10:55 PM   #56192
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

I do believe that I got the two red wigs that I asked for Christmas! I just wont know until I open them on Christmas day! And seeing the presents under the tree isn't helping me keep calm xD If I open them on Christmas day and find out they are the wigs I will say Merry Wigmas! xD (Only we would actually know why I'd say that!)

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - Attack on Titan 20%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 20%
Wings of Counterattack!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Judy Skellington - Nightmare before Christmas 10%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill 5%
Lana - Hyrule Warriors
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Queen Serenity - Sailor Moon
Vergil: DMC:5
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #56193
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Lol, studying up the Gangnam Style video now for Anime Apocalypse next weekend. I know they have a cosplay contest and hoping to enter it with that for a not quite skit, but whatever. Assigned some roles to one friend already I just have a feeling that someone is going to accidentally step on me when I'm on the ground XD
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #56194
riotousrhythm

Just finished watching the second season of MKR and really wishing I could get my Hikaru wig already. Currently going through my fabric collection to see what I have I can use for her.
riotousrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #56195
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotousrhythm View Post
Just finished watching the second season of MKR and really wishing I could get my Hikaru wig already. Currently going through my fabric collection to see what I have I can use for her.
OMG!!!! Another MKR fan! What version are you going to do?! I plan to make almost all of Hikaru's version xD

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - Attack on Titan 20%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 20%
Wings of Counterattack!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Judy Skellington - Nightmare before Christmas 10%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill 5%
Lana - Hyrule Warriors
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Queen Serenity - Sailor Moon
Vergil: DMC:5
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #56196
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Lol, MKR fans are popping up left and right here. XD

Made my list for tomorrow. Sadly, most of the stuff I have on it are for future cosplays and not for the ones I'm working on now. XD Also I think I'm a little too obsessed with checking the tracking on Morgiana's bracelets. I keep refreshing it every now and then, hoping it will change. Hasn't been working so far sadly.

My sister's Candy(Smile Precure) plushie came in today though! At least that's one less thing to worry about.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 01:33 AM   #56197
KennyCiel
Tiny cosplayer

TnT Christmas party is tomorrow night and I've spent all day hand-stitching my outfit.
orz And I still haven't finished the pants, need to spend all day tomorrow working on them.
I'm bringing out a new cosplay, (with a beautiful new wig >3<) so this is the perfect chance to test him out! Though, I am a bit worried, since the character is from a fandom that is well known for being rather obnoxious and/or not getting personalities right. I hope I can do him justice.
:c And I've got a fever blister! Now I'm all worried about finding a way to cover it up for the cosplay while keeping my lips looking natural.

On a semi-funny note, my whole bed is covered in white fuzz and the occasional pin and maybe a needle somewhere in there too. It looks like a fairy exploded.

Daughter of White-Haku (Vocaloid)
KennyCiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #56198
Anmanda

After almost half a year of hardly any real motivation for cosplay and only a bunch of failures (like getting REALLY ill just before a big cosplay competition, resulting in being unable to attend it) I feel like getting 100% back in the game again. I logged onto these forums because I had nothing to do and you all lit a spark that turned my motivation on fire again. Just figured I'd share that with you guys. Now I'll get working in that half-made Tomoyo (Clannad) school uniform I have lying around somewhere.
Unread 12-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #56199
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Back from Joann's (again). Seimei's wig is done and I'm just about finished with the flower hair clips. The pants for Seimei and Soubi are allllllmost done. Hoping to do a test run of the costumes tonight. :3

Next con: SacAnime (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #56200
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

Yay! Sadly I won't be getting any cosplay work done until I finish some Christmas gifts. And I won't be able to work on them until tomorrow...

I did buy some weird plastic globes I'm hoping to paint and cut in half, for Mokona's head stone. Resin casting it will take time, so I needed something temporary. Also ordered Mokona's wig with extra wig caps from Arda, and located Swarovski rhinestones for Black Boo earrings I want to make/alter.
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #56201
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Good day today. I ended up getting fabric for Red's skirt and hood. I also found a hockey stick that I can make into Minako's. ^_^ Just need to figure out how to get the right font for the "atlus" logo on the stick.

Didn't end up finding anything for Ayane though so I guess she is not happening. T_T Although I could check at the thrift store in my area to see if I can find anything there.

Still excited for the stuff I got for Red. ^_^ And I even had a conversation with the girl cutting my fabric about the show. lol.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #56202
Eau de Decus
Her Second Self

Using painter's tape to mark off different colors, only to have the painter's tap pull the paint right off with it. Well, now, that's just...super.
Eau de Decus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #56203
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Test run of Soubi's scar, using tattoo paper: link

It's big and unwieldy, so it bubbled a bit. I'll probably need assistance when I put it on at the con. Also think it should be just a touch lower and more centered. Overall, though, very happy with how clean it came out (also that I didn't totally screw up the sketch).

Next con: SacAnime (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #56204
kitsuneheart

I officially have the BEST BFF EVER!!! She gave me my christmas present today and it is probably the prettiest Miku wig I have ever seen! <3 Not only is it soft and thick, but it's actually a blend of blues and greens that fit Miku's ever changing hair color perfectly! And the length (combined with me only being 5'2" >_>) is exactly like 90% of the Project Diva outfits that I want to cosplay as~

Plus I found a really good skirt to alter for my Lucy Heartfilia/Fem!Canada cosplays. ^^
Leena Toros - Pilot outfit (Zoids: New Century) - 15%
GMG!Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail - Anime) - 10%

Upcoming Cosplay Ideas ~
Too many to even list. xD

Animazement 2013~
Fan-Dancer Suicune Gijinka (Pokemon), Sakura 2nd Movie Opening(CCS)
Formal Human Luna (Sailor Moon), Hatter!Rin (Vocaloid), Spirit!Zelda (LoZ:ST)

kitsuneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #56205
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

Uploaded some Luxray W.I.P pics in my gallery. c:

I'm still trying to work up the courage to ask for a cosplay wig, now that I know what wonders they can do. Maybe I should ask for one for Christmas.

2014 Cosplay(s): Shinx Gijinka (Shiny Version) [Pokémon] - 100%

2014 Conventions: | KnightroKon | Mythicon | Holiday Matsuri |

deviantART: AnimeLuxray25
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote