Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1142 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 12-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #56266
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Yay my Dad and relatives gave me christmas/birthday money!~ So going to go order my 4 wigs (merry wigmess!~), two cosplays (Sweden and my Kuroko no Basuke cosplay), and fabric for my other cosplays. Also going to buy myself an ironing board. ><;

Also, my cuz gave me a bunch of makeup for my cosplaying!~ She's around my age and is into the lolita makeup (not so much the fashion) so its awesome. So many things!~~~
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #56267
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

I'm not sure whether to Glomp my cousin when I see her tomorrow or yell at her for making me watch Sailor Moon. I'm finally getting the childhood I was depraved of and I can't stop watching!
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #56268
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
I'm not sure whether to Glomp my cousin when I see her tomorrow or yell at her for making me watch Sailor Moon. I'm finally getting the childhood I was depraved of and I can't stop watching!
glomp!!!!! xD

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 85%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%[/color]

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
Cerise Hood - EAH
Madeline Hatter - EAH
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #56269
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkPwnsGanon View Post
glomp!!!!! xD
I totally will, though it's cause an increase in my "Cosplays I want to do right now" list.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 03:11 AM   #56270
Alice MacLeod
Lady Alice of Ardvreck

Well my mom showed up yesterday with 400 worth of groceries so now I have some spare money so I think i am going to get myself a Gothic Lolita outfit. I really like the Gothic and Lolita style and hopefully I will look even better in the black lol

Cosplays I have:

Alice Madness Returns:
Traditonal, Mixmatched ,Steamdress, Royal Suite, Silk Maiden

Traditional Disney Alice, Soviet Alice

Lolita:
Sweet Pink, Gothic, Gothic Aristocrat Ballgown, Blue "Alice" Ballgown

Anime:
White Album 2 Ogiso Setsuna school uniform
Alice MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #56271
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

In the last mailing catalog thing, Joanns sent out a TON of 50% off fabric/item coupons that all (except for like, 2) expire today. I think there's 8 total. And so my sewing partner and I are going shopping today~!

For anyone else here planning on going shopping at Joanns today, here are some more coupons for you!

http://www.joann.com/couponcommotion...ome&ici=Slot41

http://www.joann.com/coupon/?icn=Home&ici=Slot5

http://hosted.where2getit.com/joann/

For that last link, click on any location and the coupon will pop up. (Sorry it looks like a sketch link, that's their store locator page, you can manually get there by clicking the "Store Locator" link at the bottom of any Joanns page~)
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #56272
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
You are really making me need to sit down and enjoy my birthday present from my hubby (Sailor Moon season 1, uncut). I got it back in August, I've just been busy.

Working on:
First Doctor Bathing Suit, The Doctor, Dawn, Shigure Sohma, GIR, Science Officer [DS9]

Eventually:
Science Officer [TNG], Science Officer [FC], Pirogoeth (D&D oc), The Dude (on The Grid)
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #56273
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Ugh. Seimei's undershirt just had to be black. It's making it very difficult to see what I'm sewing.

Next con: SacAnime Winter (Sacramento, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #56274
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

All I want to do right now is be at home working on my Seventh Doctor arm-warmer. But I'm stuck here at work. Then when that's done I have to run paperwork over to school and get eggs before I go home where I need to make dinner, fold laundry, get the Christmas tree up, and finish wrapping presents. There is not enough time in the day!

Working on:
First Doctor Bathing Suit, The Doctor, Dawn, Shigure Sohma, GIR, Science Officer [DS9]

Eventually:
Science Officer [TNG], Science Officer [FC], Pirogoeth (D&D oc), The Dude (on The Grid)
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #56275
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Oh my gosh my sister is sooo cute! She came come today and gave me all this green yarn left over from her Christmas project at school today saying that I can use it for my cosplay. I don't need it but gosh darn it she's adorable~
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #56276
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

I know I just ordered my stuff yesterday but I still want it now....

Also, I want my damn fabric! Come on USPS!!! It's been a week and a half already.
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #56277
Chibi_Miyuki

I don't think I've ever been more excited to find a fishing pole! I think this will work great for Haru.
Chibi_Miyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #56278
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

So I was all set on going through my cosplay bin and counting how many wigs I have(20) and figure out which ones I want to sell among other things. Ended up cleaning out the closet that hasn't been cleaned out in what has to be ten years. So yeah, 5 hours later I have a cleaner closet and a much more organized cosplay storage area. That's about it though.

And I'm really surprised by the lack of lace up, calf-length boots in stores. 0_o Of course when I need something it isn't available. >_>

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 06:08 PM   #56279
KennyCiel
Tiny cosplayer

Ahh, I lost a whole week where I could have been thrifting, being sick is terrible.
I'm debating how to do the Ritsuka outfit I want. I have a shirt that could work under his cover-alls but I've been thinking of buying a new binder and using that as the shirt instead.
Would that too...Too odd?
Wendy Marvell-Fairy Tail
KennyCiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #56280
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

A week till my first con! Am excited!

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote