Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #57766
AnimeLuxray25
Rampardos! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serako View Post
I should get off my butt and upload some of my pictures.....fkdsalgrheklahgrkelahgerkla'grrae'lgr rkeahgrklahgre'agtire'sjtgrelkj.Uggggh I'm nervous though....
reason #34567 that I'll NEVER EVER cosplay a book character again. my imagination sucks....
I just looked at your signature and I see that you're going to cosplay Lenalee from D. Gray Man. I love that anime and manga! It's far too underrated imo. :'P

Making humble, cute Pokémon gijinkas. <3

~ " don't judge other cosplayers, 'cause in the end we all look silly wearing wig caps " :3 ~

2016 Cosplay Plans: Leafeon. - 80% [Pokémon]
Poochyena. - 100% [Pokémon]
Magnemite. - 0% [Pokémon]

2016 Conventions: Hmm...

my deviantART: AnimeLuxray25
GPXplus: AnimeLuxray25(Feed my Pokémon! :3)
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #57767
Serako
Female gentleman~

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeLuxray25 View Post
I just looked at your signature and I see that you're going to cosplay Lenalee from D. Gray Man. I love that anime and manga! It's far too underrated imo. :'P
Haha, it really is! I think I feel in love with it after seeing timcampi, it was just so adorable. the latest Manga chapters have really gotten my worried for the characters though )*:
Sadly I've promised myself that I wont start sewing instill I firm my legs up...darn in-shape characters lol
Kate Kane DC bombshell

Looking for people near the Shreveport Louisanna area to cosplay with!!!

http://cyberskeletor.tumblr.com/
Serako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #57768
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Sandals for Saber came in! Thankfully they fit me which was the one thing I was worried about. And now Saber is pretty much done and ready to go. ^_^

Also I'm wondering where the heck my Chizuru wig is. The tracking says it is here but it wasn't in my mailbox... >_< I'm going to get my friend to check for me since my mailbox is on the top and I'm a bit too short to actually see in it.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #57769
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

Starting to make boot covers for Asuna. Still not sure what I'm making them out of.

I wrapped up one of my base boots in plastic wrap and then two layers of duct tape so I could cut it off and make a pattern. I only had black duct tape on hand, which means I can't scribble on it in normal black pen/sharpie. Solution? Draw lines in white out.
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #57770
Clockwork_Ducky
Quack!

Making my first attempt at styling a wig. It's the easiest one to do, of the wigs I have to tackle this year...

Re-curling my Pinkie Pie wig. I adore the Five Wits wig I got, it's spectacularly fluffy, however, I really want to have that POOF! that she is known for instead of the gentle waves the wig came with.

Fingers crossed that this works well, and I don't have to redo it... these curlers aren't getting along with me.
Fix-it Faerie (Original Design), 1950s Housewife Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls... ish)

Clockwork_Ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #57771
Xanarcah
=..= rawr?

So it turns out that it's actually pretty difficult to pull the sole of a boot. I think I may actually forgo this step. I'm using vinyl instead of spandex, so maybe I can get a nice clean edge without tucking it in?
- GMG Erza

Preregistered For
- GeekGirlCon '13
- Aki-Con '13
- Sakura-Con '14
Xanarcah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #57772
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

Suddenly I REALLY want to work on my Saphir cosplay. Maybe I can get my dad to order the wig for me this weekend ^^
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Rufus Barma-Pandora Hearts, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Garry-IB, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Honoka Kousaka-Love Live! Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Kitty Pryde as Star Lord-Marvel Comics, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #57773
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Quinn, you've done it again. Guess who deciding to start 07-Ghost and immediately loves it? Guess who also wants to cosplay Frau, Teito, and Mikage?
Currently dying in feelings, when emotionally recover from said feelings, I'll probably make one of them :3
Unread 02-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #57774
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibierwin View Post
Quinn, you've done it again. Guess who deciding to start 07-Ghost and immediately loves it? Guess who also wants to cosplay Frau, Teito, and Mikage?
bwa ha ha ha

My friend and I are actually planning an 07-Ghost group for next Katsucon, so hopefully you won't have conflicts again ^^
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Rufus Barma-Pandora Hearts, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Garry-IB, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Honoka Kousaka-Love Live! Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Kitty Pryde as Star Lord-Marvel Comics, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest,

Last edited by Quinn the Shiki : 02-20-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #57775
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
bwa ha ha ha

My friend and I are actually planning an 07-Ghost group for next Katsucon, so hopefully you won't have conflicts again ^^
I remember that gif from earlier^^

I TOTALLY have to make it then! Are you still being Labrador?
Unread 02-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #57776
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

This Amnesia group for Otakon is getting me more and more excited. Plus the Ikki in the group apparently wants us to try our hands at a skit, which I've never done before and I'm all on board for it. If only we had a Toma and Ukyou. They are the ONLY two guys we're missing....

@Quinn the Spazz-I am far too amused by that gif than I should be...

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

Last edited by TMLiza : 02-20-2013 at 10:36 PM.
TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #57777
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

So motivated.

No time.

:|

Visit my Facebook page!
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #57778
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Travelling to Con-G tomorrow! Squee! So excited! ....I hope my suitcase isn't over the train's carry-on weight limit. It's almost at their dimensions limit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moofingham View Post
There's a vibe here that says "We're in this together!Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way."<3
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 11:10 PM   #57779
Marbleyes
Wishful Dreamer

Well, my wig is supposedly here on my campus. The mail room here is so incompetent! -.-

All that is left for Stocking is her amazing sword which is going to be made by best friend's boyfriend who does wood work.

Also, I'm kind of self conscious of my Stocking cosplay. I keep thinking that it's not good enough. There's just this pesky stain on the dress that I'm freaking out about and I don't even know what the stain is or where it came from. I don't know what to do!

Kaname Chidori is on pause for the time being.

My goal is to have them both done by C2E2 which is in April. I'm freaking out a little bit because I'm running low on funds. I need to really just save my money but Spring Break is fast approaching and I need to pay my phone bill.

Future Cons
C2E2 [Saturday Only]
Anime Central 2014 [Saturday Only]
Anime Midwest 2014
Marbleyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 11:12 PM   #57780
Unaki

Alphonse is almost done. Burned my hand again!
Unaki is offline   Reply With Quote