Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #58066
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Gonna remake my Asuna skirt by using a darker red fabric :P And I couldn't find the glue gun once again so I'm gonna stop by my sister's house and borrow hers for the time being to glue the wire in to my bunny ears.

W.I.P:
Princess Serenity - Sailor Moon 41%
Ballerina Ladybug - Miraculous Ladybug Ballet au 58%
Emma Swan (ballgown) - Once Upon A Time 60%
Monika Drevis - Mad Father
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-04-2013, 01:48 PM   #58067
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

FINALLY ... after 3 weeks of doing absolutely nothing, I finally got back around to working on costumes again ... and it's a good thing, cuz I only have about 3 weeks to finish this costume before the con, and I'm only about half way done >_>

Upcoming Conventions

Anime Matsuri
Friday: Usagi's High School Uniform Saturday: Prisoner Usagi Sunday: Usagi's Junior High School Uniform

Sakuracon
Friday: Nico Robin from One Piece Saturday: Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty Sunday: Chii from Chobits

Plus: A-Kon, Anime EXPO, Sailor Moon Con, AnimeFEST, & ANT
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #58068
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

Ok, maybe if I get all my film studies homework done, I can find the time to work on Saphir's jacket, since I keep having to put it off DX
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Peggy Carter-Marvel's Agent Carter, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Noah Czerny-The Raven Cycle, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Chuuya Nakahara-Bungou Stray Dogs, Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Hugh the bee boy-Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Graphic Novel version,) Cynthia-Pokemon,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #58069
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

I have a love hate relationship with my seymour wig. I swear. Also to save my sewing machine, I'm gonna switch materials on my obi trim...

Then then.... I'll figure out Jin and sinbad. . .
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #58070
LeekFish
Clow Reader

Long time no see, Coscom!

Finished most of my Fluttershy cosplay this weekend since a friend wanted to take some photos of me sewing for a project she's doing on cosplay. Would've worked on Godoka, but I thought it'd be best to not have her taking photos of me tearing my hair out in frustration. xD;

My cosplay roster's gotten a bit shuffled for the year; most of my MLP RPG group needs to bail/postpone, so I'm doing a casual Rainbow Dash for now instead, a massive Taobao group order ended up roping me into doing Gumi, decided I'll be cranking out a Fionna cosplay for an Adventure Time group, and I'm postponing Tintin... again. I'm also now going to hella cons this year, apparently. Yay?

SO MUCH TO DO AND NEVER ENOUGH TIME. OTL

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #58071
twixel
Cosplayaway [Tumblr, IG]

I finished cutting out all the pattern peices I need to make Orions pants, but I'm afraid to actually start sewing everything together becuase if I mess up, I have to do all that work again!!! >.> (I had to dye the fabric, sew all the different colors together, and add ribbon, and I do NOT want to go through that a second time!!)

I just have to suck it up and get it done, I guess......
twixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #58072
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

I have a spare hour before my next class and I'm procrastinating on my other work.

Seems like a good time to squeeze in some sewing.
My handmade fandom plush

Next event: SacAnime Summer
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 05:15 PM   #58073
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twixel View Post
I finished cutting out all the pattern peices I need to make Orions pants, but I'm afraid to actually start sewing everything together becuase if I mess up, I have to do all that work again!!! >.> (I had to dye the fabric, sew all the different colors together, and add ribbon, and I do NOT want to go through that a second time!!)

I just have to suck it up and get it done, I guess......
*waves pompoms* You can do it!

Speaking of Amnesia...the commissioner is almost done with the green dress! Also a bunch of stuff for Heroine should be coming in this week or the next. I'm hoping sooner so I can finally make the rest of the rolled roses since I'll have some idea of size-wise to make them.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #58074
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

My Sapphire wig arrived! Too bad I won't be able to work on his jacket for like...a while.
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Revis/Levi Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Peggy Carter-Marvel's Agent Carter, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Noah Czerny-The Raven Cycle, Rintaro Okabe-Steins;Gate, Chuuya Nakahara-Bungou Stray Dogs, Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Hugh the bee boy-Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Graphic Novel version,) Cynthia-Pokemon,
Unread 03-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #58075
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Alright. Spent the last couple of hours finishing Hanako's story in Katawa Shoujo to occupy myself before con nerves start to kick in.
...Now I really, really want to cosplay Hanako. Which would be easy if puffy sleeves weren't so tricky.
Even her really casual outfit has a blouse that's hard to just come by at thrift stores.
Dangit. >.<
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #58076
Zoeyromanov
Bucky take the wheel

Turns out my mom is taking me fabric/thrift store shopping this coming weekend. I was going to go this weekend but my sister and I went to go see Jack the Giant Slayer. Hopefully I find the fabric I need.
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #58077
Quinn the Shiki
He Married that Geranium

My Sapphire wig came earlier than expected! and I finally took a picture, so Yay!

Pardon my derp face I was having a breakdown right before I took the picture DX

Last edited by Quinn the Shiki : 03-04-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Unread 03-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #58078
Khorrupt

Been trying to work out my current Slade mask dilemma, since I'm not wearing a zentai suit for the costume, but he clearly is, and I was like, fuuuu--the damn cowl. And then I find this site that sells zentai suits and pieces of zentai suits. Even just a zentai suit hood without a face, so I don't have to suffocate and I can maintain accuracy!

-tears of joy-
Unread 03-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #58079
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

^ Yay Slade!~ I'm working on Slade as well~ Though I went with a zentai suit...

Also progress! My Sinbad wig's came in... I have two of them. >.> One that I intend to bring with me to do a ocean shoot. I live across the street from the beach and I still haven't done one so yeah...
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #58080
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

While at this past Katsucon, I finally acquired my long sought after Vaporeon hoodie!

I'm thinking of making a lazy man's gijinka out of it using a wig of some kind with some other clothing, but I've no idea what kind of wig to use or clothing to go for. It's a sleeveless hoodie, so I'm really at a loss for ideas currently. Do you all have any?

Promotion of My Beloved's Cosplay Page
Pink Lily Cosplay Facebook Page

Planned Conventions and Outfits

Planning Stage...
Naudae is offline   Reply With Quote