Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Unread 03-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #58561
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomilk View Post
But man, so much Amnesia talk lately! Makes me want to cosplay Shin SO badly!! I'll put him down for a future cosplay though! (I'm too poor to do anything more at the moment). His boots look so intense though! >.< and hard actually. But I also like his cafe out too so if I ever cosplayed him, it may be that outfit.

Btw, also planning to do a Persona 4 Arena Mitsuru (hopefully for Sakura-con x.x) Er....not sure how that will turn out but I shall try. x.x;;
Yay more Shin! I actually want to do Heroine's waitress outfit too. It's so cute. *_*

And good luck for Mitsuru! You'll be awesome!

That reminds me that I get paid in about a week...which means I can finally order fur for Koromaru!

And my petticoat is, according to the tracking, in the next town over from where I am. Come to meeeee. Please get here todayyyyy.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #58562
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomilk View Post
But man, so much Amnesia talk lately! Makes me want to cosplay Shin SO badly!! I'll put him down for a future cosplay though! (I'm too poor to do anything more at the moment). His boots look so intense though! >.< and hard actually. But I also like his cafe out too so if I ever cosplayed him, it may be that outfit.
I'd say if you want to do his default outfit and the only thing you're worrying about is the boots, just wear black boots the first time. Nobody's going to run up and tell you they're wrong. Amnesia hasn't been cosplayed that much so if anything they would just go OH MY GOD SHIN like I would XD
Though the cafe outfits are nice too, I'd love to do Ikki's.
Speaking of which, after being sick for several days I decided to count up..and I basically have enough change to add onto my money to get Ikki's wig. The greedy part of me is going NO DON'T SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY but the rational part of me is saying I'm getting money again before long.
..I also just realized within this forum, we nearly have a whole cosplay group for Amnesia planned out. This needs to be a meetup someday.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 12:47 PM   #58563
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Speaking of Amnesia... I'm so not looking forward to the amount of belt buckles I need to buy for Ken. I also need to buy quite a few for Ovan's arms.

So I sore I'd get Lightning done by Oni-con and yay for Coscom marketplace for giving me the needed push to do so... I also want to get Ken, Ovan, Tsubaki, and Azusa done by Oni-con. All my female cosplays lol ><; But I have a lot of other cosplays I need to get done this summer. T_T Also, I added Joker-sama from Persona 2 to my cosplays to do list...ha gonna have fun with that makeup T_T
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #58564
SA2R
King of the Skies

My favorite wig supplier is putting in a big group order, and I figured since it's such a good deal~ Imma spring for a Garry (Ib) wig. He's simple enough to put together for little cosplay meet-ups CX

Naraku - Inu-yasha
Diamond - Sakizou
Ketchawacha armor - Monster Hunter 4
Casual Hiro - Big Hero 6

My user name is pronounced: Sa-tu-our.

( ´ ▽ ` )v

SA2R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 01:58 PM   #58565
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Got my green contacts for Richter last weekend and finally got around to soaking them and trying them on. Holy cow they are GREEN.

They'll look awesome for cosplay, but I am ever so disappointed I can't wear them in non-costume situations without looking a bit startling.
My handmade fandom plush

Next event: SacAnime Winter
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #58566
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell-chan View Post
Got my green contacts for Richter last weekend and finally got around to soaking them and trying them on. Holy cow they are GREEN.

They'll look awesome for cosplay, but I am ever so disappointed I can't wear them in non-costume situations without looking a bit startling.
That sucks you can't wear them in regular day life. D: But at least they'll work for Richter. The green ones I got is a little TOO dark and sometimes you don't even notice it's green until you're like a foot away from me. >>; I'll have to invest in new ones next time.

Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #58567
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
That sucks you can't wear them in regular day life. D: But at least they'll work for Richter. The green ones I got is a little TOO dark and sometimes you don't even notice it's green until you're like a foot away from me. >>; I'll have to invest in new ones next time.
Yeah, they're definitely not "natural" green, but they're really pretty! I bought some violet ones from the same site and they were less dramatic, so I assumed these would be similar. Oh well!

And I guess since I'm taking another sick day, I should do more than wallow on the couch and take naps. I'll try to stop procrastinating and sew the rest of the velcro on Soubi's shirt.

After a nap, that is.
My handmade fandom plush

Unread 03-20-2013, 02:53 PM   #58568
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuntomKitten View Post
..I also just realized within this forum, we nearly have a whole cosplay group for Amnesia planned out. This needs to be a meetup someday.
Holy crap we do! Now if only there was a magical machine that would let us all meet up in the same location.

The tracking for my petticoat says it is here! Not delievered yet but in the post office. Whyyyy. Come on, update already to delievered to so I can go get it. T_T

Quote:

Unread 03-20-2013, 03:05 PM   #58569
Akahime
Red Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell-chan View Post
Yeah, they're definitely not "natural" green, but they're really pretty! I bought some violet ones from the same site and they were less dramatic, so I assumed these would be similar. Oh well!

And I guess since I'm taking another sick day, I should do more than wallow on the couch and take naps. I'll try to stop procrastinating and sew the rest of the velcro on Soubi's shirt.

After a nap, that is.
Yeah, I know right? Isn't it weird? I bought blue ones that are bright and noticable in the same design as the green one... BUT the green one turned out darker, almost black (because my eyes are so dark). >>;; BUT YEAH, OH WELL. LOL

D: Oh noes! It seems you've been sick for a while! Yeah! Take your hope and hopefully you'll start feeling better soon! (urghhhh, I should stop procrastinating too because I still got more cosplay to work on/finish).

Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #58570
Zoeyromanov
Bucky take the wheel

I was thinking about my Olympic!Russia cosplay. I thought of it since Russia is my favourite character from Hetalia, i've been wanting to figure out what version of him I should cosplay, and im estatic for the Olympics next year. Basically it'll be me as Russia, but wearing the Russian Olympic hockey team jeresy and a hockey stick (maybe hockey gloves as well just for kicks and hockey skates but mostly likely it'll just be the jeresy and hockey stick). I was honestly thinking if it's a good investment since jerseys are expensive, but if I do find one I'll probably go with a kids replica version of it (im petite so getting an adult replica would be too big even if I find a small or extra small). I am of course planning on rewearing it when I can, im just wondering if I should do it since, again, jerseys are expensive.
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 05:10 PM   #58571
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Just priced out my Ken cosplay. heh... guess who is going to be buying her cosplay? It cost more to buy the fabric and belt buckles, etc then to actually buying it online...so yeah buying it. >.>;
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #58572
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Holy crap we do! Now if only there was a magical machine that would let us all meet up in the same location.

The tracking for my petticoat says it is here! Not delievered yet but in the post office. Whyyyy. Come on, update already to delievered to so I can go get it. T_T
I swear, a teleportation device would solve 80% of the problems I have with cosplay. >A< (*cries over not being able to see two of my favorite VAs since they're going to cons up in Tennessee and North Carolina*)

And..seriously? Now I really want to rewatch Advent Children. And every time I do I leave it wanting to cosplay Kadaj. Noooo. >A>; Right now I'm having a moment where I know I want to cosplay Ikki, but everything else keeps coming to my head..but not enough to really feel like I need to cosplay it. It's always either "I want to cosplay EVERYTHING!" or "I don't know what the hell to cosplay."
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #58573
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Of course I'm still wallowing around in my cold germs and rewatching the Tales of the Abyss anime without getting any cosplay stuff done. My desire to cosplay Jade has not lessened even a little.

I may have gotten my brother interested in cosplaying Nephry. Oh ho crossplaying siblings actually crossplaying as siblings?!
My handmade fandom plush

Unread 03-20-2013, 06:46 PM   #58574
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

asmkalfsamlfksafaf. Petticoat for Gumi came in. IT IS HUGE. I love it. Although this means I'm going to have such a hard time doing anything. Doors? Pshhh. Sitting? Nope. I like the floor. I have no idea how I'm going to sit in the car on the way to the con...

Quote:

Unread 03-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #58575
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Went to Wal-mart to get a red dress shirt for a cosplay, and they had literally every size available EXCEPT for the one I needed Going to have to go to a different Wal-mart that's like 25 minutes away now...

Also stopped at Goodwill to try and find a blue suit, and they actually had some! Not buying quite yet, but pretty sure the thing is going to have to be adjusted. The way they had the suits organized there though seemed like they were all over the place :/

I also put in my vacation days for May for Acen, and July for Anime Midwest. Getting paid and being able to go to cons Unless of course I switch jobs before then XD

Youtube Page

Cosplays
Monkey D. Luffy (Film Z Battle Costume) - One Piece (2013)
Grumpy - The Dark Knight (2013)
Monkey D. Luffy (Alabasta) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (2 Years Later) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (Strong World) - One Piece (2011)
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote