Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1129 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 03-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #58561
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Brave10!

My buttons for Heroine came in today. They're a lot smaller than I thought so I ran to my reference images...and Heroine's buttons are smaller than I thought. They are the right size actually. Which is yay! The thing is...I have a 100 of them when I only need like...12. XD So if anyone needs small rose shaped buttons I will gladly give you some!
Send me some please? >.> My friends cosplaying Heroine to match my Kent. I can give some to her...

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-19-2013, 04:26 PM   #58562
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedaname9 View Post
Send me some please? >.> My friends cosplaying Heroine to match my Kent. I can give some to her...
Yeah sure! ^_^ How many do you need?

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #58563
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Yeah sure! ^_^ How many do you need?
12, since she has six buttons on each side of her jacket thing. Or thats how many I counted... should be enough. ^^

in other news, yay plans are starting to have a timeline. It's official my summer will be filled with sewing and attempting to get into secondary education at my University. lol

Unread 03-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #58564
tictictok

augh, I can't decide what I want to cosplay at Metrocon >^< I definitely want to do Comic Book Loki butfrom there on I'm lost.

Check out my plushies tag if you'd like ∩( ・ω・)∩

Upcoming Con- Otakon (GOING AW YE)

Cosplays
-----
Dahlia Gillespie
Mami Tomoe
Twerk Team!Anthy
tictictok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #58565
AnimeLuxray25
The Gijinka Girl

GAH I just can't wait for my wiiiiig >W<

~ don't judge other cosplayers, because in the end we all look silly wearing wig caps :3 ~

2014 Cosplay(s): Shinx Gijinka (Shiny Version) [Pokémon] - 100%

2014 Conventions: | KnightroKon | Mythicon | Holiday Matsuri |

deviantART: AnimeLuxray25
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 07:45 PM   #58566
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

I needed a red dress shirt for a cosplay, and went and bought one this past Sunday. I had previously bought a red shirt from Wal-mart about a year ago for just normal wear, but didn't think I would like it too much for the cosplay so I found one at JC Penny. After comparing the JC Penny and Wal-mart shirt today, I realize I like the Wal-mart one more XD Lol, good thing I didn't open the one I bought from JCP! I'll also be saving like $8

Also I was asking a friend about painting plastic straps on sandals since acrylic paint flakes off like no tomorrow. He told me to try urethane paint (automotive paint) since it might stick better. He's even cool enough to hook me up with the paint for free which is awesome, especially since that type of paint can get expensive!

Youtube Page

Cosplays
Monkey D. Luffy (Film Z Battle Costume) - One Piece (2013)
Grumpy - The Dark Knight (2013)
Monkey D. Luffy (Alabasta) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (2 Years Later) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (Strong World) - One Piece (2011)
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #58567
KatyCruel

Merida's wig is going to be the death of me. Since one of the clips turned out so much better than the other two, I now have to straighten one of them and recurl it like the other one, otherwise my head is going to look severely lopsided.

2013 Con Season!
- No-Brand Con (Eau Claire, WI - April 12-14) DONE!
- Anime Detour (Minneapolis, MN - April 19-21) DONE!
- Animinneapolis (Minneapolis, MN - June 28-30)
- MetaCon (Minneapolis, MN - August 30-September 1)
- TeslaCon (Madison, WI - October 31-November 3)
KatyCruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #58568
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Started on my friend's Prince Diamond jacket... Then my dad came in, asked why it looked gross and offered to help. My friend is a very lucky person.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #58569
Khorrupt

PROGRESS ON TOPH! I got her shirt and apron(-thing?) done today, which was the hardest part, especially since the sewing machines at the community center HATE me.

Already got the hair, headband, makeup, and lenses under control, so now all I need is a belt, pants, and cuffs. AND I'M DONE -tears of joy-

~2014 Cosplay~
~W.A. Mozart [ Place Je Passe ] (Mozart l'Opera Rock) - FINISHED
~Silkie [ Kigurumi ] (Teen Titans) - FINISHED
~Ryuk (Death Note) - FINISHED
~Elsa [ Ice Dress ] (Frozen) - FINISHED
~Regency TARDIS (Doctor Who) - FINISHED
~Princess Aurora [ Blue ] (Sleeping Beauty) - 45% complete
~The Winter Soldier (CA: TWS) - 15% complete
Khorrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 03:27 AM   #58570
momomilk

Bleh. x.x Finally finished my finals week. I'm dead tired.

But man, so much Amnesia talk lately! Makes me want to cosplay Shin SO badly!! I'll put him down for a future cosplay though! (I'm too poor to do anything more at the moment). His boots look so intense though! >.< and hard actually. But I also like his cafe out too so if I ever cosplayed him, it may be that outfit.

Btw, also planning to do a Persona 4 Arena Mitsuru (hopefully for Sakura-con x.x) Er....not sure how that will turn out but I shall try. x.x;;

@ Khorrupt: Toph is boss.
momomilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 05:43 AM   #58571
Clockwork_Ducky
Quack!

I am in a serious hate-hate relationship with Joann fabrics. Bought 2 yards of fabric at the store, knowing it was perfect for what I needed, but I needed more. Go online to order it, turns out they disavow all knowledge of said fabric ever being woven.

Fair enough, I got another fabric that will serve my purpose, but that wasn't the original intent so I had less than was necessary. Order more online, go along my merry way. Get a lovely email when I woke up saying that fabric is out of stock now too.

So now I get to call JoAnns first thing when they open and beg them to hold the bolt of fabric until this afternoon/evening. Because, seriously, why the hades is shiny navy foil slinky fabric so dang popular?!

Grrrr...

1950s Celestia (MLP:FiM), Undead Death Knight Starter Gear (WoW),
Lorna Dane Serval Industries (X-Factor), Adult Loki (Loki: Agent of Asgard), 10th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Clockwork_Ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 09:07 AM   #58572
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomilk View Post
But man, so much Amnesia talk lately! Makes me want to cosplay Shin SO badly!! I'll put him down for a future cosplay though! (I'm too poor to do anything more at the moment). His boots look so intense though! >.< and hard actually. But I also like his cafe out too so if I ever cosplayed him, it may be that outfit.

Btw, also planning to do a Persona 4 Arena Mitsuru (hopefully for Sakura-con x.x) Er....not sure how that will turn out but I shall try. x.x;;
Yay more Shin! I actually want to do Heroine's waitress outfit too. It's so cute. *_*

And good luck for Mitsuru! You'll be awesome!

That reminds me that I get paid in about a week...which means I can finally order fur for Koromaru!

And my petticoat is, according to the tracking, in the next town over from where I am. Come to meeeee. Please get here todayyyyy.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #58573
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomilk View Post
I'd say if you want to do his default outfit and the only thing you're worrying about is the boots, just wear black boots the first time. Nobody's going to run up and tell you they're wrong. Amnesia hasn't been cosplayed that much so if anything they would just go OH MY GOD SHIN like I would XD
Though the cafe outfits are nice too, I'd love to do Ikki's.
Speaking of which, after being sick for several days I decided to count up..and I basically have enough change to add onto my money to get Ikki's wig. The greedy part of me is going NO DON'T SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY but the rational part of me is saying I'm getting money again before long.
..I also just realized within this forum, we nearly have a whole cosplay group for Amnesia planned out. This needs to be a meetup someday.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #58574
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Speaking of Amnesia... I'm so not looking forward to the amount of belt buckles I need to buy for Ken. I also need to buy quite a few for Ovan's arms.

So I sore I'd get Lightning done by Oni-con and yay for Coscom marketplace for giving me the needed push to do so... I also want to get Ken, Ovan, Tsubaki, and Azusa done by Oni-con. All my female cosplays lol ><; But I have a lot of other cosplays I need to get done this summer. T_T Also, I added Joker-sama from Persona 2 to my cosplays to do list...ha gonna have fun with that makeup T_T

Unread 03-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #58575
SA2R
King of the Skies

My favorite wig supplier is putting in a big group order, and I figured since it's such a good deal~ Imma spring for a Garry (Ib) wig. He's simple enough to put together for little cosplay meet-ups CX

Link - Hyrule Warriors
Tomoe - Kamisama kiss
Sebastian - Book of Circus
Snake - Book of Circus
Wen Yang - Dynasty warriors

( ´ ▽ ` )v

SA2R is offline   Reply With Quote