Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 930 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #58786
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Worked on Yoh today and now everything for his outfit is just sitting on my desk in a pile. Also forgot that I needed to remake the tablet that goes in one of the pockets, so I probably do that later if I have the time. But mostly everything is finished so yay^^

@Ilafatyu: Thanks :3 Means a lot to me to hear I look like one of my favorite characters

@Quinn: Don't drown in feels yet!! The world needs to see your awesome Sakyo cosplay~
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ

Last edited by chibierwin : 03-25-2013 at 03:33 PM.
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #58787
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

Shorts and belt thing for one of my cosplays is done! Need to go buy some red buttons tomorrow to replace the buttons on my shirt I bought. Acen is getting closer and closer

Youtube Page

Cosplays
Monkey D. Luffy (Film Z Battle Costume) - One Piece (2013)
Grumpy - The Dark Knight (2013)
Monkey D. Luffy (Alabasta) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (2 Years Later) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (Strong World) - One Piece (2011)
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #58788
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibierwin View Post

@Quinn: Don't drown in feels yet!! The world needs to see your awesome Sakyo cosplay~
The bread is what keeps me from drowning!

I actually did try on my suit saturday and was taken aback by how accurate I actually looked. Then I got weirdly excited that my jacket has little buttons along the cuff like his xD
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #58789
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Had a sort of "mini photoshoot" of my Asuna cosplay that I still need to work on, with my little niece as my photographer xD
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...12169& type=1

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - Attack on Titan 20%
Wings of Counterattack!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Judy Skellington - Nightmare before Christmas 10%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill 5%
Lana - Hyrule Warriors
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Queen Serenity - Sailor Moon
Vergil: DMC:5
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 05:20 PM   #58790
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Oh, I finally got around to uploading some of my Duke Devlin pictures from Katsucon!
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 03-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #58791
momomilk

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicserendipity View Post
@Momomilk -- Pictures of the cosplay.
I'll try to get a test photo this week! I need to find new thigh high socks for Rise by Thursday for Sakura-con because the ones I have just will NOT stay up. I'm wonder if the sock material is better than nylon (gonna check out American Apparel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibierwin View Post
Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow~!
No school today~ Photos and cosplay~
I'm really happy :3
Also, I can't decide whether to cosplay Alibaba, Jafar, Sinbad, Spartos, or Masmur from Magi. It's a problem.
Complicated story of my life for Magi as well because I also want to cosplay, Jafar, Sinbad, Kougyoku, Hakuei and Morgiana (well, at least I'm making Morg's dress :>) but I know I can't DO all of them. If I ever did Hakuei, I want my brother to cosplay Hakuryuu lol! God, my non-stop growing cosplay list. But I really want to do Sinbad and Kougyoku (cause her dress is cute) x.x
Free! - Haruka Nanase

momomilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #58792
touchmon
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomilk View Post

Complicated story of my life for Magi as well because I also want to cosplay, Jafar, Sinbad, Kougyoku, Hakuei and Morgiana (well, at least I'm making Morg's dress :>) but I know I can't DO all of them. If I ever did Hakuei, I want my brother to cosplay Hakuryuu lol! God, my non-stop growing cosplay list. But I really want to do Sinbad and Kougyoku (cause her dress is cute) x.x
You would make an adorable Kougyoku. =3

I personally want to do more Magi cosplays. Haha. XD A part of me wants to try Hakuei's djinn equip and another wants to do an Aladdin genderbend(despite the fact that he probably would look the exact same as a girl. Lol)

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 05:59 PM   #58793
momomilk

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
You would make an adorable Kougyoku. =3

I personally want to do more Magi cosplays. Haha. XD A part of me wants to try Hakuei's djinn equip and another wants to do an Aladdin genderbend(despite the fact that he probably would look the exact same as a girl. Lol)
Aw thank you! :3~ I have her down on my list so I hope to do her in the future! I adore red wigs. Speaking about wigs, I'll be getting Morgiana's in the mail tomorrow. Can't wait to try it on ^o^

Omg. Hakuei's djinn version would look coooool. I'm only looking to do her normal one. And about Aladdin, lol, I bet he would look the same (just with boobs XD)
Free! - Haruka Nanase

momomilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #58794
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

We're talking Magi cosplays now? I'd like to do Titus eventually, because I think he's adorable xD
Unread 03-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #58795
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

Now my Lightning vest has come in and I'm back to debating. T_T Why must you do this to me FFXIII!?

Also at ^^^ MAGI!~ Ah there was an attempt of a photoshoot on Saturday...eded up like this . . . Ah but I've got to go finish Koubun Ka from Magi sometime soon. >.>;;;

Events: ALA 15, Kawaii Kon 15, and AX 15
Photography Page Cosplay Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #58796
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

I keep hearing that Magi is fantastic, but I know as soon as I watch it that I will get ten thousand more ideas than I presently need. Thanks to a conversation with friends today, I've basically planned out my next 7 groups beyond those already mentioned in my signature.

Yikes. How am I supposed to handle the idea influx?
  • Magic Armor Link (LoZ: Twilight Princess): 15% (Patterning) Katsucon 2015
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #58797
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Wig came in today (happy it did~!) but not really happy with the color. it'll do for now
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3365436/

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - Attack on Titan 20%
Wings of Counterattack!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Judy Skellington - Nightmare before Christmas 10%
Tinkerbell - Disney 5%

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill 5%
Lana - Hyrule Warriors
Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
Queen Serenity - Sailor Moon
Vergil: DMC:5
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #58798
Ilafatyu
That guy

The funny thing is, I don't really like Magi. I read it for four characters: Sinbad, Ja'far, Judal, Titus. Aladdin was annoying as hell until just recently (and then only barely), and Alibaba has his ups and downs. But that's just me.

Looks awesome, Link.

facebook // dA
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #58799
CrossedCrowns

I made some horns today and I want to attach them to clips but I need better super glue first. sigh.
Unread 03-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #58800
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Seeing all this Magi talk makes me SUPER happy :3 I think I narrowed it down between Jafar and Sinbad~

Managed to dig up the rest of Wy today^^ Just need to buy a ponytail clip and find my paintbrushes I use as props and then I'm set~
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote