Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Unread 04-12-2013, 11:23 PM   #59296
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Wish I could go to the Sakura Matsuri tomorrow, but my family is more or less booked! Oh well~ I'll probably manage to get out to Goodwill and Walmart as well as make some progress on some other stuff tomorrow. (Like maybe finally finishing up Yoh, I really need to stop putting him off!)

Unread 04-12-2013, 11:29 PM   #59297
Quinn the Shiki
I'm in Raffaenzo Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibierwin View Post
Wish I could go to the Sakura Matsuri tomorrow, but my family is more or less booked! Oh well~ I'll probably manage to get out to Goodwill and Walmart as well as make some progress on some other stuff tomorrow. (Like maybe finally finishing up Yoh, I really need to stop putting him off!)
It's ok, I can't go either :/ (Family road trip to NYC)

Though my dad is contemplating letting me bring a cosplay and having a photoshoot in central park. That might be nice to finally get some pictures as Saphir or White Owl.
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) Jessica Jones-Netflix's Defenders (revamp,) Keith-Macross Delta, Diana Cavendish-Little Witch Academia, Shinjuro Kurama-Kamisama Kiss (Revamp,) Liv Moore-iZombie, Newt Scamander-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Licht von Granzreich-The Royal Tutor, Leo Baskerville-Pandora Hearts, Maki Nishikino-Love Live (Christmas outfit)
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #59298
Reily96
Zelda & Kimono Obsessed

I'm watching someone do an LP of Wind Waker and they just came acorss their first wizzrobe. It really makes me want to redo my wizzrobe mask... It also really makes me want to do an actual in-game wizzrobe and not just my friend's OC, but yeah. Either way, I'm feeling some epic wizzrobe love right now.
Reily96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 12:21 AM   #59299
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Got my backordered Richter wig after two months! :'D

I probably didn't even need the extra wefts I bought, but because I had them, I sewed some in. Now it's so thick and awesome. Well worth the wait.
My handmade fandom plush

Next event: ???
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 01:49 AM   #59300
Khorrupt

Decided to "renovate" my Vincent Valentine costume (which was never finished.) Shit, bro, I'm just hemming up the edges and it already looks a lot better. Funny how that happens...
Unread 04-13-2013, 02:38 AM   #59301
Suuki
Kahl the Jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reily96 View Post
I'm watching someone do an LP of Wind Waker and they just came acorss their first wizzrobe. It really makes me want to redo my wizzrobe mask... It also really makes me want to do an actual in-game wizzrobe and not just my friend's OC, but yeah. Either way, I'm feeling some epic wizzrobe love right now.
You should watch AttackingTucans.. ^^
He is the only LP I like, lol. Or care to watch. Except Game Grumps now and then.
Anime California '15
Pacific Media Expo '15
Anime Los Angeles '16
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 04:06 AM   #59302
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

My first time running a photoshoot and I'm really nervous. T_T It's a open photoshoot for Kingdom Hearts. (outside of a con) >.>; But uh for some reason I can't find any of the Org. 13 members ...where did you all gooooo!? Also there aren't any Kingdom Hearts 1 cosplayers anymore apparently. . . Great. Just great. Gahhh... well maybe I can find people by July. T_T and here I was worried about photographers. >.>

I've got so many things to work on this summer >.> I need to order pleather but where I use to order from (this seller on ebay) is no longer selling. I also need to order PVC Vinyl but where I want to buy it is out of stock of the color I need. T_T So poops. I shall figure this out! T_T Or well cry trying. >< Least Oni-con released when it is so I can schedule a time line its right after halloween. lolz
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #59303
sailortintin
Xenofreak

My room is now a sea of poster board and tape. Soon, it will be a sea of craft foam, worbla, and whatever I throw against the wall due to frustration.

Helga Wilhelmina (Code of Princess): 5%
Princess Dorothea(Avalon Code): 0%
Agitha (Zelda:TP): 80%
sailortintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #59304
Reily96
Zelda & Kimono Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suuki View Post
You should watch AttackingTucans.. ^^
He is the only LP I like, lol. Or care to watch. Except Game Grumps now and then.
Funnily enough, I am watching AttackingTucans's LP of WindWaker. XD There are a couple other LPers I like though, all of them with different styles. Then again, I'm rather easy to please. ^^;

In other news, it's rainy and misarble outside. Perfect weather to do some ironing and sewing. :3
Reily96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #59305
AnimeLuxray25

AAAAHHHH My mom and sister went shopping without meee! I could've found the perfect pair of pants I could use for Jolteon if I went with them ;w;
AnimeLuxray25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 01:04 PM   #59306
Zoeyromanov

So earlier I decided I wanted to get my Hungary wig from coscom...but because I noticed a lot of people who ordered from here have been waiting forever to get their wigs, should I bother to backorder my wig (since the colour I want isn't listed in the checkbox)? Epiccosplay has one in their new line of wigs that could work, but I like coscom's better.

Anime North 2019:
TBD

Future plans:
Ryoken Kogami/Revolver (genderbent, standard outfit), Yugioh Vrains
Shay Obsidian/Shun Kurosaki (genderbent), Yugioh Arc-V
Lulu Obsidian/Ruri Kurosaki, Yugioh Arc-V

Follow me:
Deviantart / Tumblr / Instagram / CureCos

"My outfit makes me feel powerful, too." -- Wonder Woman, Justice League War

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBee View Post
BIRD POWER!
Zoeyromanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 01:45 PM   #59307
Curucar

So it's looking like my Sabriel cosplay will come down to the wire. Attending a con next weekend and I've entered her in the costume competition. Yet NONE of the stores around here carry NORMAL buckles, which I need to complete the bell holsters. So I'm detouring to Denver Fabrics on my way to the con in hopes of aquiring regular buckles, and will sew them in at the con. ;_;
Unread 04-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #59308
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

I should have my Undertaker wig by the end of next week, and I am insanely excited about it.

I need to make a list of all the weird ideas I have for wearing this costume.

Including bringing his urn (which will probably just be a painted cookie jar) and cookies to both have a nice snack and to run around singing "I've got a jar of dirt" when I get too bored.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #59309
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
It's ok, I can't go either :/ (Family road trip to NYC)

Though my dad is contemplating letting me bring a cosplay and having a photoshoot in central park. That might be nice to finally get some pictures as Saphir or White Owl.
At least there is high hopes for next year~ Also good luck in your pursuit of pics and have a good time in NYC!

Today, after trying to get pics in my 20s Gumi, I realized I have a really hard time posing as a serious female. I need to work on that^^ Yet posing as a male comes so naturally to me. Huh. At least I got some good pics of my Yukio cosplay after I changed.
Unread 04-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #59310
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Richter's wig is done and drying. Woo. Meanwhile I'll finally finish painting his damn sword.

Also spray-painting more flowers for my group's xxxHolic costumes, which is surprisingly annoying as hell.
My handmade fandom plush

Next event: ???
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote