Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 275 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 05-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #59911
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

All the design sketches of Alice's riding crop are completely different from the in-game shots I have. Suuper.

Going with the design sketches. I like the look better and I have more references.

Next con: Fanime (San Jose, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-07-2013, 06:49 PM   #59912
KennyCiel
Tiny cosplayer

Not entirely cosplay related, but it's related to my cosplay wigs.
For acting class, I have to preform two scenes with partners and my teacher wants us to come in costume.
Another excuse for me to wear wigs to school! Though, I had hoped to take Essi's wig so I can practice wearing it, I have no idea how to handle long hair. Instead, they want me to bring Ciel and Ritsuka. Which means I have to remove Ritsuka's ears.

Daughter of White-Haku (Vocaloid)
KennyCiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #59913
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Darn you Kaori Yuki for making such great series and making me want to cosplay everything from them! I'm surprised I managed to shorten my list to just Cain and Gwindel. I've also been looking through a lot of the Chapter Cover Art for Cain and I want to take pics as the one with the losely tied ribbon and the button down shirt because I have everything already. Also I've been wanting to test out different eye makeup with him^^
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
chibierwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:59 PM   #59914
Quinn The Spazz
Genius, highly flammable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibierwin View Post
Darn you Kaori Yuki for making such great series and making me want to cosplay everything from them! I'm surprised I managed to shorten my list to just Cain and Gwindel. I've also been looking through a lot of the Chapter Cover Art for Cain and I want to take pics as the one with the losely tied ribbon and the button down shirt because I have everything already. Also I've been wanting to test out different eye makeup with him^^
*stares at my own list of 10 assorted KaoriYuki cosplays I want to do* ...give into to the amazingness! Cosplay all the Kaori Yuki! 8D

Which reminds me...I need to pick an outfit of Kaito's to do at Katsucon for our photoshoot.
Natsuno Yuuki-Shiki, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, O.D-Gatchaman Crowds, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Ayato Naoi-Angel Beats, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 09:04 PM   #59915
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
*stares at my own list of 10 assorted KaoriYuki cosplays I want to do* ...give into to the amazingness! Cosplay all the Kaori Yuki! 8D

Which reminds me...I need to pick an outfit of Kaito's to do at Katsucon for our photoshoot.
So I will^^

Good luck! Surprisingly I get off easy because Raven only ever wears one outfit I'm excited already
In Progress: Syaoran: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/ Yusuke Urameshi (Dark Tournament): Yu Yu Hakusho/ Yoh (Revamp): Shaman King/ Jenos Hazard: Black Cat/ Teito Klein (Mourning Robes): 07-Ghost/ Kaito Sinbad: KKJ
Unread 05-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #59916
Quinn The Spazz
Genius, highly flammable

Quote:
So I will^^

Good luck! Surprisingly I get off easy because Raven only ever wears one outfit I'm excited already
Yes you're lucky xD Kaito changes outfits when the day ends in y.

Though I'm leaning towards the one from the very end? With the long coat and the hat. I've always liked that one.
Natsuno Yuuki-Shiki, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, O.D-Gatchaman Crowds, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Ayato Naoi-Angel Beats, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 05-07-2013, 09:12 PM   #59917
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Can't really do anything cosplay wise as government took SSI check away for this month...sigh..just can watch anime to pass the time.

Working on
Merlwyb Bloefhiswyn (Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn)
Tsunade (Naruto)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #59918
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Just worried about my cosplays not being commissioned on time. :/.... I have two being made and put in for the commissions 3 months ago, and both are scaring the hell out of me. My deadline is in 7 more days. ):

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #59919
Kell-chan
Confirmed Bachelor

Alice's riding crop is looking better with every detail I add. I'm so relieved! It's an odd weapon to begin with, and it's for a group member; I get a little extra nervous/picky when I make something that's not for me.

Hopefully I can have some serious progress shots to post soon!

Next con: Fanime (San Jose, CA)

What am I working on? Check my avatar!
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #59920
chibierwin
Tall Little Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
Yes you're lucky xD Kaito changes outfits when the day ends in y.

Though I'm leaning towards the one from the very end? With the long coat and the hat. I've always liked that one.
I think he feels a need to be fabulous at every given moment XD

I have always particularly enjoyed that one^^ Plus the coat would be great for February weather~ Also you would look amazing in general :3

Also had a mini freak-out earlier when trying to locate Raven's eyepatch. I found it though and carefully but it back in the box where it should be.
Unread 05-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #59921
GuardianLioness

I just finished my first completely self-made cosplay. @_@
In Progress
Riku - Kingdom Hearts 3D - 25% Sewing vest
Planned Cosplay:
Jack Frost - Rise of the Guardians - Planning stages
Hiccup - How To Train Your Dragon - Planning stages
GuardianLioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #59922
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

I kinda just hinted to my family members that I really want a silver jasmine wig from Arda wigs and I even went the extra mile and mentioned that I really, really (even though I most likely wont get it xD) a Yuuki cross cosplay for either my birthday or for Christmas! They have time since my birthday is in November x3

W.I.P:
Lolita!Mikasa Ackerman - Attack on Titan 35%
Crimson Cravat!Mikasa Ackerman -AoT 20%

Dark!Twilight Princess Zelda - SSBB 15%
Fem!Aladdin-Magi
Morgiana-Magi

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Zelda - Skyward Sword
Kougyuko-Magi
Yui Komori- Diabolk Lovers
Nonon Jakuzure - Kill La Kill
Yukina Himuro - Watashi ni xx Shinasai
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #59923
Ineedaname9
I Am Not Sephiroth

My friend and I sat an hour before cramming final talking about cosplay >.>; Why can we never stay on topic? Least I was pretty confident for the final?

But gah cosplay, I'm gonna start stalking the goodwill I swear. Or I shall ask my friend who is flying to New York to go see if she can find me some items at second hand stores. (I figured that they would have more selection of jackets then here in Hawaii. . .)
Suguru from Hiiro no Kakera, Atsuri from Hiiro no Kakera 4, Kaname from Brothers Conflict, fem!Russia from Hetalia, Chrom from Fire Emblem, Lightning from FF13, Hades from Kamigami no Asobi, Klaiver from Ace Attorne

Events: Kawaii Kon 15
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 05:45 AM   #59924
Quinn The Spazz
Genius, highly flammable

Quote:
I think he feels a need to be fabulous at every given moment XD

I have always particularly enjoyed that one^^ Plus the coat would be great for February weather~ Also you would look amazing in general :3

Also had a mini freak-out earlier when trying to locate Raven's eyepatch. I found it though and carefully but it back in the box where it should be.
True xD

And I think I already have everything, though I have to check on the fancy tie.

Glad you found your eyepatch.
Unread 05-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #59925
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

My camera and lens filters may be arriving today! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! If they do, I may have to try to fit in some time to get some pics either tonight or tomorrow night. Going up to the in-laws this weekend, so really good pics will have to wait. But at least I'll have a remote by then and the pics should be even better!

Working on:
Dr. Shannon Abbey, Rebecca Atherton, First Doctor Bathing Suit, The Doctor, Dawn, Shigure Sohma, GIR, Jessie

Eventually:
Science Officer [TNG], Pirogoeth (D&D oc), Kevin Flynn (black robes)
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote