Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1565 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-21-2013, 07:30 AM   #60151
Ninja for Hire
I confessed my cosplay hobby to the two secretaries at work today. They loved it! And one of them said that I was an otaku. XD
I used to live in Japan. Questions? Message me on my Facebook page

Current Project(s):
Yellow Kimono Tokiya (Uta no Prince-sama 2000%)

Upcoming Events:
Otakon/Tokyo Game Show 2016

sooyong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #60152
Confirmed Bachelor
Told my brother I would sew on the upside down L's on Waluigi's gloves and for some reason I can't get them quite right. Sewed one backwards, then fixed it, and now it seems like it's too far on the back of the hand. He has bigger hands than me, so it's likely to be less of an issue, but I'll probably end up redoing it anyway. Rawr.

I still have so many little things to finish up before Fanine. Ahhhhh.
Member of Bacon-Flavored Cosplay!
Facebook deviantART Twitter
My handmade fandom plush

Next event: SacAnime Winter
Kell-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 12:13 PM   #60153
Prince With No Crown
Okay, so I'm really happy I got to get my Grell teeth and have them worked out..but now this means I've nothing more to work on and it's just an infernal waiting game again ;n; Ugh. Hopefully my mom will keep her promise of taking me to go get makeup this weekend and I won't feel so gross and sick so I'll be able to get a full makeup test for Grell done. Then the next weekend I will (hopefully) be going to a meetup to test Grell out around other fans, and after that it's time to start hunting for shoes, raking in birthday money to get the costume, and work on his scythe while I'm waiting on said costume.
Yeah, it's only just hit me that I could have Grell done so soon. O-O Woah. What do.
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs.

Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #60154
Make All The Things!
Sooooo excited! Going over to my friend's house tonight and then we're off to Canada in the early morning.(Well the border...but close enough) AnimeNorth is so close now!
Working on...
Natsume(Tokyo Ravens)|Wukong Gudako(Fate/Grand Order)Nefertari(Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Blue and Silver|Ibaraki(Fate/Grand Order)

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #60155
Western cosplayer
I have 100 days left. 100 days to find my socks and paint the red pinstripes on them. 100 days to get the various fabrics cut and made into an umbrella. 100 days to find purple fabric for the inside of the umbrella. 100 days to make a green velvet shrug that fits properly. 100 days to get my question mark handle and get it fit on my umbrella.

100 days is not enough!
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #60156
witch of time
sewing machine is still broken, but i got my roxy shirt so everything is ok for now
i think im gonna completely scrap my fancy dreamer skirt, i just don't like it and there's a lot i can salvage from it
Kitylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #60157
Tiny cosplayer
Spent my week camping, now we have between now and the 31st to finish our cosplays. Good thing is, all I need to do is sew the cuffs on and finish that horrid collar. I'm so sunburnt right now though and I'd need to try to collar pinned before I can sew it, hopefully the pain fades quickly enough.
I also need to do some last minute thrifting to find a red scarf and maybe a shirt, tornadoes went through those areas though, so I'm not sure how successful thrifting will prove now.
Another friend left her prop at her place so I need to run and grab it and bring it to the con for her, she lives an hour away though so instead of wasting two hours just to get a prop me and my bestie are hoping to do a small photoshoot while we're out in the city. I'm excited~
Currently working on:
Sly Blue-Dmmd
Ending Clear-Dmmd
KennyCiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #60158
That guy
I now have a line of black fluffy footballs. This is coming along nicely.

facebook page // nh cosplay events

Constructing : Soren, Absol gijinka
Upgrading : Zexion (wig), Cloud (wig and armor)
ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:40 PM   #60159
Gamedraco Cosplay
Use the Triforce Link
I hope I can finish my costume in time by July.
Adlez-AxeL: "I'm not weird, I'm gifted"

Franklin Delano Roosevelt: "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."

Conventions Attending:
2016 Wondercon

Jedi Link 1.0 Complete
Jedi Link 2.0 Complete
Hero's Shade: Complete
Majora's Mask Skull Kid: In progress. Patterns Drafted
Future Cosplay plans:
Paper Mario 64 Bowser
Personal Fursona
Gamedraco Cosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 08:27 PM   #60160
Quinn the Shiki
I'm in Raffaenzo Hell
I really really REALLY want to work on Labrador, even though I don't need him until February. Whereas Faust, which I'll be wearing in September, I've barely started >.<
Working on:
Raffaele Laurent Bessette-The Young Elites(New Outfit,) May-Pokemon, Peggy Carter-Marvel's Agent Carter, Jessica Jones-Netflix's Jessica Jones, Noah Czerny-The Raven Cycle, Dia Kurosawa-Love Live Sunshine, Osamu Dazai-Bungou Stray Dogs, Gilbert Nightray-Pandora Hearts, Hugh the bee boy-Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Graphic Novel version,) Cynthia-Pokemon,
Quinn the Shiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 10:05 PM   #60161
Eau de Decus
Her Second Self
I never...ever get sick, so naturally two weeks before Fanime I start feeling sick. Maybe a cold? Yeah, maybe...no...it turns out it was the flu. A nasty flu. A flu that I still have, but is finally starting to clear up. Good, right?

So naturally, my left eye becomes swollen, bloodshot and watery. They don't think it is pink eye, but there is a cloudy ring around the bottom portion of my eye, so I call the doctors, which advised might be from tearing my eye. I go in tomorrow. The hell....

I'm going to Fanime whether I'm sick and navigating it with one eye. I'm so stubborn.
Eau de Decus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #60162
Human Bubblewrap
Ugh, that sucks. I am attempting to get ready for Fanime since I leave tomorrow afternoon. So much left to do, but I am being lazy right now...
I did find a dress for the ball, though. So, yay?
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 01:31 AM   #60163
I Am Not Sephiroth
I feel very Clamp-y. So I think I'll make a Doumeki cosplay from spare fabric that I have and borrow a gold egg from my friend.

Also, I've been dragged into doing a wedding theme with my friend because we seem to cosplay a lot of couples. Misaki and Usagi from Junjou Romantica, Snow and Serah from FF12, Doumeki and Kohane from xxxHolic, Haruhi and Tamaki from Ouran, and not to mention all the Otome games we cosplay where she is cosplaying the main girl and I'm whatever character I am. Just need to figure out what characters to cosplay -_-
Working on: Thorin Oakenshield - The Hobbit, Jon Snow - GoT, Deathstroke - Teen Titans
Events: Hoku Kon 15, Amazing Hawaii Comic Con, Hawaii Amine Matsuri
Photography Page
Ineedaname9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 01:43 AM   #60164
Forbidden Jutsu Master
I'm actually in a cosplay contest for Anime Expo and I can't stop stressing about it D:

Cons for 2013:

Anime Expo
Whorochimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #60165
Aspiring Senpai
IT'S DAY -1!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!

I only have two days, and I have a couple pages of a paper to finish writing, a take-home final and a small project that I've hardly started (will do these tonight), and an in-class final tomorrow evening (that won't require -too- much studying).

I have to finish sewing my coat and pants, find a shirt and tie, make my earrings and lawyer's badge, finish my (SUPER AWESOME <3) 2x3dent, add straps to my (FULLY FEATHERED <3<3) wings, style my wig, and various other things. Hope I can do it!!
fabrickind is offline   Reply With Quote