Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > 한국어 cosplay.com

Unread 06-03-2006, 10:03 AM   #46
NurikoMetallium

I'm Korean also~ I was born in YeonGi, South Korea and adopted to Maryland when I was a couple months old. I went back and visited Korea for the first time last summer, and it was amazing!

Even though I can't speak Korean (I recently learned to read/write it) I love Korean music and drama/movie/game shows. XD

Last edited by NurikoMetallium : 06-03-2006 at 10:06 AM.
NurikoMetallium is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-03-2006, 08:25 PM   #47
hibekisensai
Habitual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline Kyo
Also a fellow Louisiana'an not looking foward to more hurricanes. Any of you guys going to A-kon?
I planned to go to A-kon, but due to a technicality with the "Win a Lunch Date with Kristine Sa" rules that I totally have an issue with, in all likelihood i won't go....well, that's not the ONLY reason... I found out i have to go out of town on business, so looks like a no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiyoon
Hmmm next year I'm thinking of going down to the US for some cons =) Not sure which ones yet though.
jiyoon- you live in Toronto? I LOVE Toronto!! I go there several times a year!! I usually stay at the downtown Marriott, I think it's close to Dundas Square....I know the city quite well, love the subway system layout!! The food is pretty good, i just really don't like Canadian beef though....

So anyway, you should seriously consider coming to Youmacon this November!!! It's about a 4 hour drive from Toronto to Troy, MI (suburb of Detroit) where the convention is held....You can also catch Greyhound Bus from Toronto to Windsor to Detroit, if you have time and don't feel like driving.
There are other people from Toronto who were there last year...You also aren't too far from Buffalo, i just don't know of any Cons there...

btw- fyi- YG Entertainment is going to put on a concert this fall (sometime after august 19, as this is their Seoul concert date) in NYC...pretty much all the YG artists, including se7en, 1TYM, etc...i will post this info in the music forum as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurikoMetallium
I'm Korean also~ I was born in YeonGi, South Korea and adopted to Maryland when I was a couple months old. I went back and visited Korea for the first time last summer, and it was amazing!
Even though I can't speak Korean (I recently learned to read/write it) I love Korean music and drama/movie/game shows. XD
Ahn young! nice to meet more yoja hanguk! are you going to Otakon this year? I am definitely going...i may only cosplay Saturday, and in all likelihood it will be Prince of Tennis...something simple, comfortable, and heat friendly!
hmmm..so you like korean media, eh? I have like unlimited resources when it comes to free korean media...hehe..pm me if you are interested...you may already know what i know...

**General question to all- anyone on cyworld? many of the famous korean peoples are on cyworld with their own personal webpages that they maintain...there's some pretty cool anime / cosplay related stuff i've found...it's kinda cool, i guess.

Last edited by hibekisensai : 06-03-2006 at 08:27 PM.
hibekisensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 10:30 PM   #48
kiwi_lady
Myu it

i have cy..
i update it like.. every year or so xD;
its cute though
u can like.. find EVERYBODY on it ;;

Cosplay Store for the Cosplay minded.
kiwi_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 10:49 PM   #49
hibekisensai
Habitual User

^yeah, my cy webpage is coming together very slowly...i'm also on naver...
Unread 06-10-2006, 08:04 PM   #50
kels
Jelly Cosplay

mm.. sorry just going to ask.. cuz im failing at searching XDD

im only going to have a week of free time when im in korea.. most likely from august 23rd to the 30th~~... i.. doubt there will be a con then.. but does anyone know of anything? o___o

+.. whats cy? XD

kels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2006, 01:04 AM   #51
strawberry_yura

Hello everybody *^^* I'm also Korean, an avid fan of Korean music and drama... anyone a 동방신기 (aka TVXQ or DBSK) fan? Because I'm so obsessed :P
Unread 06-11-2006, 07:47 AM   #52
kiwi_lady
Myu it

cy is the magical form of korean my space.. but safer and better / cuter!
XDDD
EVERYONE is on it... EVERYONNNE

DBSK? cute ppl xD;

Unread 07-07-2006, 10:25 AM   #53
413cherry
Donut♥도넛

hello~ im also korean>_<
i was born in South Korea and came to Canada
5 years ago
Nice to meet everyone>3<♡
413cherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2006, 03:35 AM   #54
zansatsu

well im completely korean. if that helps ^_^
Unread 07-08-2006, 09:42 PM   #55
jiyoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibekisensai
jiyoon- you live in Toronto? I LOVE Toronto!! I go there several times a year!! I usually stay at the downtown Marriott, I think it's close to Dundas Square....I know the city quite well, love the subway system layout!! The food is pretty good, i just really don't like Canadian beef though....

So anyway, you should seriously consider coming to Youmacon this November!!! It's about a 4 hour drive from Toronto to Troy, MI (suburb of Detroit) where the convention is held....You can also catch Greyhound Bus from Toronto to Windsor to Detroit, if you have time and don't feel like driving.
There are other people from Toronto who were there last year...You also aren't too far from Buffalo, i just don't know of any Cons there...

btw- fyi- YG Entertainment is going to put on a concert this fall (sometime after august 19, as this is their Seoul concert date) in NYC...pretty much all the YG artists, including se7en, 1TYM, etc...i will post this info in the music forum as well...

**General question to all- anyone on cyworld? many of the famous korean peoples are on cyworld with their own personal webpages that they maintain...there's some pretty cool anime / cosplay related stuff i've found...it's kinda cool, i guess.
YG Entertainment? YAY~~~ Will definitely think about going to that~ But I have to talk to my workplace first. I work for Toshiba on summer contract, so they're kind of tight about me taking holidays~ Or maybe I can just call in sick *coughcough* !

Youmacon sounds cool, but I don't want to go if I don't know anyone there T_T It's kinda lonely being by yourself at a con in a foreign place hahaha~ Plus it's during uni.. so it's harder too T_T Lots of projects... But I am going to be living alone in downtown, so maybe I can sneak away for a bit >_____>;; I will have to take greyhound since I'm sure my parents will know if a car is missing from their house lol.

I used to have a cyworld, but I forgot my username and my password hahahaha. It's lost somewhere...

Lots of Korean people in Toronto, and a lot of Koreans in my building too~ I will meet them when I move in I guess hahaa.

Subway system is not bad in Toronto... it could be better. But it's not bad.

Does anyone want to sneak me across the border XD Or drive me there lol~
Unread 07-19-2006, 12:41 PM   #56
hy0918

oooh hello fellow koreansXD
hy0918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2006, 12:11 PM   #57
Train
Stray Cat

Born in South Korea, came about 7years ago, so I can speak Korean fairly well and write it as well. But I cant understand most of the words T_T. and also....전 웃대 다녀서 동방신기 앤티펜. ㅈㅅ.
Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2006, 12:17 PM   #58
jangdh99

here...
jangdh99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2006, 12:40 PM   #59
jiyoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Train
Born in South Korea, came about 7years ago, so I can speak Korean fairly well and write it as well. But I cant understand most of the words T_T. and also....전 웃대 다녀서 동방신기 앤티펜. ㅈㅅ.
haha 동방신기~ I like the fact that they can "sing" somewhat... wouldn't call myself an anti-fan, but I stay true to H.O.T. Man.. I miss them T_T
Unread 07-20-2006, 07:03 PM   #60
kiwi_lady
Myu it

웃대 하세요? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
요즘 웃대 포멧이 바꿔서 좀 보기가 귀찮아서 ㅡㅡ;;;

Janddh99 님 방갑습니다 ㅋ
한국사세요?
여긴 거의 다 미국 이랑 캐나다파들 ㅋㅋ ;;;

빠른 89 입니다 ㅡㅡ;; 말 많이해서 ㅈㅅ 합니다 -_-;

Last edited by kiwi_lady : 07-20-2006 at 07:11 PM.