Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Ohayocon

Unread 12-16-2005, 01:16 AM   #1
Kitphiroth
Best Yazoo Ever

Room problems

I'm not sure about how my room situation is currently, due to the fact that I cannot find out where they are or if they are still coming. If someone needs a room, please send me a private message. It's super important, I doubt people need to get a room..but if you do...please tell me.

I gto the room on thursday friday and Saturday ( So, I can come in early)
Kitphiroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-16-2005, 02:05 AM   #2
Bloodsin
Unsequenced chaos

well

Im also looking for a room so if u dont mind rooming with sephiroth thats fine with me.
Unread 12-16-2005, 08:48 AM   #3
kalajessta
Chevalier

Check OhayoCon's forums... people are in the same situation as you.

Benviolo (Romeo x Juliet); Guy Cecil - Hopeless Dreamer (Tales of the Abyss); Rossiu (Gurren-Lagann); Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh)

2008 Cons:
A and G Ohio, TekkoshoCon, Anime Central, Anime Expo, Otakon, Ikasu Con, Matsuri Con, Tsubasa Con, Youma Con, AnimeUSA
kalajessta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2005, 11:39 AM   #4
Bloodsin
Unsequenced chaos

hm

Yea i tried but it wouldnt let me register so...yea that wasnt too helpful lol.
Unread 12-18-2005, 08:19 AM   #5
Bobbi
I poke spoons with baders

How many people are currently in your room? We have four people, and it's become a bit too expensive. So if you want, one of us can probably cancel a room and then just all room together to help with costs. I'm there on Thursday too, our room also has late checkout. I'll be around the con fairly early on Thursday so I shouldn't be too hard to find.

Since I know you it's not a big deal. ^^
Unread 12-18-2005, 11:07 PM   #6
Kitphiroth
Best Yazoo Ever

I have 4 people as well, I don't mind added like 4 extra that will make the cost cheaper and you guy can come a day early
Kitphiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2005, 12:23 PM   #7
Shun
Obscured Reality

hey seph! my group is in the same situation as its too expensive for us to get a room by ourselves -_- we also have 4 people (go figure the magical number right?) if anyone needs extra people, we'll gladly help bring your costs down. We're all gonna be kh cosplayers this time around and i believe one of my friends will bring his itachi, the other will bring his hide, I'll have my zhou yu and maybe my jrock dark, and the final guy will probably have his kakashi (not too much room space would be needed there as most of us will just live out of our suitcases) i also had another idea...the suites arent sold out...so....what if we all collectively solved our room issues and just got a suite together? with the amount of people we have added with the con rate, i bet we could all afford it. what do you think?
Unread 12-19-2005, 01:33 PM   #8
Bloodsin
Unsequenced chaos

you guys better stay in the room lol i had a blast with u guys at Anime USA. Ill talk with kit about it.
Unread 12-19-2005, 02:22 PM   #9
Shun
Obscured Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodsin
you guys better stay in the room lol i had a blast with u guys at Anime USA. Ill talk with kit about it.
sounds good! right now we have six people in our room at the hyatt, but im sure we can either upgrade the room or if you cant get in a room before the con, your welcome to stay with us too ^^ but if the suite is an option, lets go for it ^^
Unread 12-19-2005, 03:25 PM   #10
Bloodsin
Unsequenced chaos

hah

Either way works for me i really wouldnt mind staying with you guys haha
Unread 12-19-2005, 04:28 PM   #11
Shun
Obscured Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodsin
Either way works for me i really wouldnt mind staying with you guys haha
well get online or something sometime and lets talk it over dude heh. im me on any of those names you see down there, or better yet if you cant just pm me ^^
Unread 12-20-2005, 11:37 PM   #12
kalajessta
Chevalier

Alright, my room is now down to 8 people. We can take up to two more if they don't mind staying on the floor in a suite at the Drury Inn. Someone backed down tonight and I would like to keep the cost between 20-30 dollars for the weekend per person. If anyone is interested still, please let me know. The women to men ratio right now in the room is currently 3 to 5 in the room. If you don't mind a co-ed room, PM me or contact me by messenger.

Benviolo (Romeo x Juliet); Guy Cecil - Hopeless Dreamer (Tales of the Abyss); Rossiu (Gurren-Lagann); Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh)

2008 Cons:
A and G Ohio, TekkoshoCon, Anime Central, Anime Expo, Otakon, Ikasu Con, Matsuri Con, Tsubasa Con, Youma Con, AnimeUSA
kalajessta is offline   Reply With Quote