Hi everyone! Let me just begin by saying how excited I am to be working on the dance again! I hope you guys had a lot of fun last time, and will have even more fun this time! And yes Kristin [kaido kaoru], I do feel special to be working on this dance with everyone!
Coca-cola, Sprite, Nestea, Water [$1 each]
Note: Under no circumstances will we allow alcohol to be consumed or sold/purchased at the dance, as there will be minors in attendance. This also means to leave all alcoholic beverages at home. If we see/find it, you can be sure you will be escorted out of the dance immediately. As well, do not come inebriated (drunk). You can also note that you will be dealt with accordingly.
Chips [$1.00 for two, $0.75 for one]
Chocolate bars [$1 each]
Pocky [$1.50 each]
SUSTENANCE (AKA REAL FOOD)
Pizza Pizza rejected our proposal unfortunately.
However, a Pizza Pizza branch is available not too far away from the university building!
Handheld Glowsticks - $1.50 each
WHITE Handheld Glowsticks - $1.75 each
Glowstick Bracelets - $0.75 each (comes in a variety of colours)
We have lovely prizes to give away throughout the night! We have chosen certain categories that will be announced during the dance. Groove to the beats for prizes! We won’t reveal what the categories are until the time comes!
There is always room for more prizes! If you would like to donate to the prize cache, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
. All help is appreciated, and you will be credited for donating prizes!
What would our dance be without lovely volunteers?! Help is needed for our dance, and would very much be appreciated! If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Again, all help is appreciated!
IMPORTANT: When emailing us for volunteer (and confirmation), we ask that you please write your name, age, email, phone number, address, school (and major, if applicable)! This is all used for the Canadian AIDS foundation! Be rest assured that all information will be kept confidential and will not be sold/divulged to anyone!
Since it is a non-profit organization fundraising for Canadian AIDS foundation, you will be able to receive Volunteer hours/reference letter. Plus, we’ll give you volunteer discounts at $6.
Coat Check is free just like last time
RESPECT TO THE FACILITY
(VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!)
As we are borrowing the University of Toronto Innis College, please keep in mind that we are all held responsible for the condition of the college. We ask that you all read the rules and remember them for the night of the dance!
- Do not destroy anything
. Or burn anything, for that matter. Leave everything AS IS.
- All furniture must be kept in their original positions
. Unless one of the staff members from the college has given you the "green flag" (meaning, it's ok to move something), don't move anything.
- Keep the facilities clean
. THEY WILL BE MONITORED.
- No smoking in or of close proximity of the building
. Please go at least 20 ft from the doors if you would like to smoke.
- No alcohol or drugs. AT ALL. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THESE.
- Put your garbage in the garbage can, and recyclables in the recycle bin
. Please do not mix up garbage and recyclables.
- There are chairs around the dance floor. And there are fold-in-desks attached to them. Do not damage/modify the state of them in any way
. Do not jump from one row of chairs to another, and do not step on the desks when they are open. This is a classroom and a theater, and a dance hall for our purposes; it is NOT a playground
- Do not run around the college because you run the risk of injuring yourself, or others. This is especially in an emergency situation.
- We are not responsible of the damage you’ve done to yourself or anyone else by ignoring these above rules.
- There will be regulations on in out of the building privileges. If you are one of our older guests, feel free to walk out for fresh air or smoke. Just remember to have your proof of payment [be it stamp or ticket, we haven't decided yet] with you. If you are one of our younger guests, please do not wander too far away from the building unless you are going home. Our security will keep an eye on you just to make sure you don't get into any trouble or danger.
With the coat check system, we unfortunately regret to say that we DO NOT HOLD ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. As much as we would like to, we cannot keep an eye on your personal items. So please leave all valuables at home or keep them on your person at all times.
If you have more questions/comments please contact us at: email@example.com
I hope as many people can make it as possible!