Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > Other Fashion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-22-2006, 06:38 PM   #61
SaltySlippers
ultraviolence

Dir en grey haircut.

haha and my hair "stylist" was japanese. it was cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shikaku_pre-concert04.jpg (16.0 KB, 0 views)
SaltySlippers is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-23-2006, 04:47 PM   #62
Zerimar
Tied to the Dårkness

Need a mugan wig for this years anime expo my hairs not long enogh anybody have any ideas thanx
Zerimar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2006, 05:24 PM   #63
hibekisensai
Habitual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerimar
Need a mugan wig for this years anime expo my hairs not long enogh anybody have any ideas thanx
Suggestions...Depends on your hair type & pattern, and overall length before July...I know people who are able to get tracks & extensions, and then they style their hair accordingly...If Parison Hilton can get tracks & extensions (almost all pics you see of her, she has extensions) you might be in business...don't know any good wigs off the top of my head...
Unread 02-23-2006, 09:11 PM   #64
Second Angel
OH BABY.

Alot of you seem to have a problem with being Yuna-fied.

I'm Sasuke-fied in the front. Mom won't let me chop the back off so I knot it up and ignore it. But I let my bangs grow out so I can emo on a daily basis.
Second Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2006, 06:03 AM   #65
Ironekilz

I looked in the mirror the other day and realized that my hair has grown out to a point where it looks like Athrun Zala's from Gundam Seed. Well, except that it's not blue. ^_^
Unread 02-24-2006, 06:53 AM   #66
Fallen_Jenova
Just Another Abused Uke

I got nearly a year's worth of hair growth off the other day... Now I look like a brown haired Kadaj... Which doesn't bother me any. Cept when I have to slave over a hot straightening iron when it's wet outside.
Curse you naturally curly hair!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...haircut001.jpg

Persacon 2008:
Before Crisis and In Game Rufus Shinra~ Final Fantasy VII
Mello~ Death Note
Seras (yellow)~ Hellsing
Alexia Ashford~ Resident Evil Code Veronica
Reno~ Final Fantasy VII

Fallen_Jenova is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2006, 04:01 PM   #67
Katari Fang
'Ke-Ke'

Right now I'm trying to grow my hair out long for my KHII AX Aerith since it's getting dark brown at the roots. I made the mistake of layering it last year... bad idea for naturally curly hair. Now it's all poofy when I don't take the two hours I need to straighten it. Bleh... I just hope it'll get long enough in time, right now it's just above the bottom of my shoulder blades.
Katari Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2006, 04:44 PM   #68
Inuyasha_Kun
The Hanyou

right now I am trying to grow my brown hair out, its down to pass my shoulders now...

I am thinking of styling it to the Human Inuyasha's hair and dye it when it comes time...

A while back I had my hair cut like Akane's hair in Ranma.. lol it was cool, I brought in a picture of Akane and they did my hair like hers...so maybe if I bring in a picture of the human Inuyasha they will be able to style my hair like his...

Conventions 2013:
A-kon-Catzi, Botan (dark tournament), Akane Tendou. (maybe Inuyasha)
Tokyo In Tulsa,
Izumi-con
Inuyasha_Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2006, 05:26 PM   #69
Nagisacureblack
Animemyu's S.moon

Well after reading how many people was cutting their hair I went ahead and I cut my hair by myself. I cut it of course like nagisa from Pretty cure. After I showed my haircut to my friend she liked it and made me cut her hair like Yuna and after I did she looks so cute. She loved it too.
since it is so hot around here a short hairstyle is very nice
Nagisacureblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2006, 12:06 AM   #70
Rage
The army of WTF

When I get out of jrotc... I'm going to die my hair neon red and chop off my hair again and go Gaara. If I don't change my mind between now and then, that is. But most definately red.

Curent costume lineup:
Flo - Progressive Commercials
Toki Wartooth - Metalocalypse
Look for me at Saboten-Con!
Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2006, 12:58 AM   #71
__illusen_
Borderline Insanity

I've had Yuna hair for a while, Card Captor Sakura hair, and now I'm growing my hair longer.
__illusen_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2006, 09:38 AM   #72
DaeTaine
eepples and beeneenees

I don't know exactly how it happened, but after my last haircut I ended up with almost PERFECT Sakura hair. Its a bit shorter in the back than the front, so with a little lift i get the sides and bangs right. I can even do the two stray pieces.
My hair is also, with a little gel and shiny stuff, very very similar to Aeon Flux's style (movie version. If I had the cartoon version I would die lol) Just its not black.

Ive pondered cosplaying both because of it ^^
DaeTaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2006, 09:44 AM   #73
Edtel

If I actually get my cosplay done for Anime North this year, then I'll be getting Apple's haircut from the game Suikoden 2. It's not all that different than my current style, and we have pretty much the same colour and consistency of hair. It won't stand out too much, and if I hate it, it's easy enough to fix after con.

Sometimes when my hair is freshly cut, it unintentionally looks like Selphie from Final Fantasy 8.
Edtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2006, 12:54 PM   #74
Gogglegirl
Not a search engine

Last year I got my Hair cut Like Eiji-Kikumaru's from Prince of Tennis. His Hair is short and flips up on the ends. Mine wasn't as short as his, but it still worked.

My friend told me that I looked like Selphi (i think that's who it was..from FF?) I wouldn't know cause I didn't know who he was talking about. *sweatdrops* When that grew out it looked kinda Yuna-ish.

Working on Lolita Clothes here and there.
Gogglegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2006, 01:32 PM   #75
Zerimar
Tied to the Dårkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibekisensai
Suggestions...Depends on your hair type & pattern, and overall length before July...I know people who are able to get tracks & extensions, and then they style their hair accordingly...If Parison Hilton can get tracks & extensions (almost all pics you see of her, she has extensions) you might be in business...don't know any good wigs off the top of my head...
My job requires me to keep real groom so my hair wont grow out in time and dont have money for extentions thank you though have ideas on wigs anybody at all cosplay's wig store only has females i need mugan thanks