Go Back   Cosplay.com > Usergroup Forums > Usergroup Discussion and Recruitment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-29-2007, 09:42 PM   #61
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

1st post updated with confirmed Dragon*Con gathering info.

MomoCon On Tour get your Fan-Fix between conventions. Photoshoots, dances, and more!
TechieCL is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-03-2007, 06:09 PM   #62
RaventheFnord
4th seat of the 8th Squad

Hi, I moved down here to Atlanta recently and discovered your group at D-Con a few days ago, though I missed the panel Anyway, I'd love to join your group. Just starting to cosplay myself, interested in getting to know others in the area.
RaventheFnord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #63
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

PMed you the info, RaventheFnord.

^_^; ChrnotheSinner, just noticed the pic. I'd rather not move it to the first post just to make that page quicker to load. Otherwise I did the graphic.

MomoCon On Tour get your Fan-Fix between conventions. Photoshoots, dances, and more!
Unread 09-05-2007, 09:38 PM   #64
Sol Shadow1
Judge Magister

Will u guys have a panel at AWA...i missed ya'll at momo (as i stated already...i think) and i was cosplaying elsewhere during D*C but ill be at AWA!

Cosplays For 2009
Organiztion XIII Member {Kingdom Hearts 2} 100% Done
Venom {Guilty Gear XX} 15% Done
Wrath (*Custom* 7 Deadly Sins) - Planning
Palkia Knight (Pokemon Gijinka) - 5% Done

Conventions For 2009
MomoCon - Mission Complete!
AWA - Mission Confirmed!
KAWA - Awaiting Mission Confirmation
Sol Shadow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007, 10:33 PM   #65
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

No, no panel at AWA. But I'll see if I can wrangle together a gathering.

Unread 09-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #66
AngelaMed
Sakura in Spirit =)

interested in joining. I went to my 1st Dragon*Con this yr (dressed up of course) and enoyed it.
AngelaMed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 09:15 AM   #67
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

Just sent you a PM with the info. Welcome.

Unread 09-07-2007, 08:24 PM   #68
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

Discussions going around about an AWA meet-up. Any particular time in mind? Trying to piece together everyone's availabilities.

Last edited by TechieCL : 09-07-2007 at 11:02 PM.
Unread 09-12-2007, 08:59 PM   #69
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

A little update. Currently the discussion seems to be leaning towards a 7pm Fri meet-up. Location still TBA.

Unread 09-13-2007, 06:01 PM   #70
i-shinigami
Destroyer of worlds

How do you join?

Peach State Cosplay Society

Ooh Shiny Cosplay Group!
i-shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 06:41 PM   #71
Kamikaze_TIE

Talking hey everyone

Hi everybody name's John from Arkansas don't know if you guys have anyone else out this far I may be the only one but my skills are ranging from I know the best places to find costuming lenses I am good at painting and making armor and making costumes in general cheaper than most people and highly skilled in martial arts don't know if anyone is going to the sci-fi expo in dallas here in october but if you are let me know and I can pay my part in gas for the trip if anyone else needs any help with thier costumes just let me know and I'll be more than happy to lend a hand
Kamikaze_TIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 11:35 PM   #72
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-shinigami View Post
How do you join?
I sent you a PM. Though its easy, just read the 1st post of the thread.

welcome-welcome.

Unread 09-13-2007, 11:36 PM   #73
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze_TIE View Post
Hi everybody name's John from Arkansas don't know if you guys have anyone else out this far I may be the only one but my skills are ranging from I know the best places to find costuming lenses I am good at painting and making armor and making costumes in general cheaper than most people and highly skilled in martial arts don't know if anyone is going to the sci-fi expo in dallas here in october but if you are let me know and I can pay my part in gas for the trip if anyone else needs any help with thier costumes just let me know and I'll be more than happy to lend a hand
Sorry man, don't know of anyone in the group close to AK...

Unread 09-14-2007, 09:43 AM   #74
Kamikaze_TIE

not alaska(AK) I'm in arkansas(AR)
Kamikaze_TIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2007, 12:10 PM   #75
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

I need to go back and relearn my state abbreviations. My old social studies teacher probably would have a coronary seeing that blunder.