Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-11-2003, 11:23 PM   #16
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

Quote:
Originally posted by Michi
I like Merle-kun's Yuffie sock boobies! *squish*
LOL.. you should have seen me as Mizuho for Ushicon 2003.. I had a HUGE chest and people were just as bad with wanting to grab them as they were at Akon with my Yuffie sock boobs. I guess this is another funny story =3

As I described in the falsies thread, I made new boobies out of balloons and rice. These aren't exactly soft.. I hadn't thought much about it, only thinking of myself... that was until I first hugged a person while wearing them. They slammed into her and she went "Oh my god!" because we just smushed a few pounds of rice between us! ^^;; I hugged a few more people that night, I think one of them screamed out "Your boobies are hard!" which is kinda funny to hear if you have no idea what it really means.

That's another thing crossplay now has taught me about what real women go through... the weight of a heavy chest ALL...DAY...LONG! ^^;

Quote:
Originally posted by Rosiel
...and said something along those lines: "And you said there aren't any cute boys at cons?

You'd have Jase's problem and military men hooting at you. (joke!)
Aww I'm not cute? =(

LOL... I'm still debating on if that's a problem or not. It's too hilarious for me to hate it ^^;;

Menchi: LOL.. that is funny. The truckers are the kicker..

Follow me on Facebook or at KimberlyBalduf.com!
Merle-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-11-2003, 11:57 PM   #17
DigitalShin

Sort of an out of con experience. It was halloween night two years ago. I was out with some friends hanging out. I was Xplaying as Mamimi for Halloween and a group of people had mistaken me for a girl named Tanya 0_o.. that and about 3 years ago. Memorable quote- "It's a cross dressing petting zoo" some one had said. Two friends and I were cosplaying characters from Digi Charat (I had done Puchiko).
DigitalShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2003, 01:04 PM   #18
Zelly
come on fhqwhgads

At Otakon 2001 I was crossplaying as Quatre and got hit on by a gay boy. @_@;

go ahead, invade my privacy...
Zelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2003, 01:15 PM   #19
TsukiGuujin

>>At Otakon 2001 I was crossplaying as Quatre and got hit on by a gay boy. @_@;

XD!!!

It would have been even funnier if he'd been dressed as Trowa.

*innocent look*
What? Yaoi addiction? MOI!?
*hides her latest 1x2 fic*

BTW, your Zell avatar is great!

~~Tsuki Guujin~~
TsukiGuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2003, 03:08 AM   #20
MargauxZ
rox0rz your sox0rz

I got a free ticket to the sold out preimere of the Bebop movie at BAAF while wearing a Spike costume. ^_^

Wuh, I suck.
MargauxZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2003, 10:22 AM   #21
cube

The first time I crossplayed, I was wearing rather large falsies and it seemed that everybody(especially men>_<) had some weird urge to squeeze them either that or every time I go up to talk to someone they stare at my boobs(real annoying). I'll admit it was funny the 1st and 2nd time but after the end of the day I had more then enough. When the con weekend was over I told myself the next time I crossplay I'll use smaller falsies.........problem solved!
Unread 02-13-2003, 11:26 AM   #22
Menchi
Tee hee <3

lol dont go as mutsumi otohime, i guess cube? ^^;; she is really quite chesty an ppl were wanting to grope my fake boobs alot. i didnt get so sick as thought it was funny i even scared the erlinger, kentucky sherrifs dept with the strage attention i got XD
Menchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2003, 12:53 PM   #23
Zelly
come on fhqwhgads

It would have been even funnier if he'd been dressed as Trowa.

*innocent look*
What? Yaoi addiction? MOI!?

I WISH!!!! ;_; Waaaah. *is like, so obsessed with Trowa and 3x4 yaoi* XDXD

BTW, your Zell avatar is great!

t'anks ^_^} *blush*

go ahead, invade my privacy...
Zelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2003, 01:13 PM   #24
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

lol Cube, I know what you mean. I've been groped a lot, mostly as Yuffie or Mizuho. I'm not bothered by it though, at least not yet... I think it's funny. I mostly have girls asking to do it, and they're usually cute girls too! ^-^ Can't hate that =3

Unread 02-13-2003, 01:55 PM   #25
Menchi
Tee hee <3

ooh almost forgot about this story X.x;;; not sure if is funny or jus stupid but worth telling.

thursday night some staffers are askin the gofers an other staffers if the wanted to go to gameworks as it was ladies night. i agreed (i was wearing my rinna costume). so everybody gathers up gets a jacket an we brave the 20° weather. i then found out it was gonna be interesting when i noticed i had to walk through a mall to get there. an then you had to get a $10 card (minus the ladies) so my friend graciously bought the card. all the while i ws in full costume an looked a good amount like a girl but not enough to be totally believable. now my friend is assumed he is my date ^-^;;; so we walk through in our group i think we had 2-3 ppl in costume including me. everybody is chatting, they then suddenly stop EVERYTHING they were doing turn around an stare at me. i do admit a purple dress with fur trim, digi charat cap an a flourecent blue wig is odd but still. we head downstairs to the ddr machine an ppl continue to stare. i am jus pertified from being nervous. i finally get to play one roudn i didnt pass at all. i was like anyone wnat to leave with me ( am utterly humiliated by now) so my friend goes with me (the one who bought the card). so now my assumed "date" goes with me an i swore i woudl never do that again. only to go to walmart dressed as mutsumi 2 days later XD
Unread 02-13-2003, 06:48 PM   #26
KnuxieChan
Thunderbolt's Bitch

XD!! I was about to walk out of the room (Dark Schneider Costume) and someone said 'That's a cool costume, dude." And the judge girl does and pulls my tunic aside so show my muscle shirt and said 'She's got boobs, silly!' and I said 'That's ok, I take it as a complement' XD
KnuxieChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2003, 12:07 AM   #27
Merle-kun
What TIME is it!?!?

lol.. I take it the same way when people call Miss or Ma'am out to me =3 It's a compliment on your abilities when you're mistaken for the gender you're aiming for.

Unread 02-14-2003, 12:31 AM   #28
Menchi
Tee hee <3

hmmm ppl never called me miss or ma'am yet. lol but being hit on by truckers on the way out from a rest stop runing to my car, or them blowign their horn at me is pretty umm interesting i spose?

oh heres one, my friend...who irks me now. woudl show her ma pics of friends. so she shows her a pic of my mutsumi costume..her mother then says "oh who's that girl? a new friend of yours?" the response she got back "oh thats menchi" XD
Unread 02-15-2003, 09:51 PM   #29
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

Menchi: Do have any pics of that dress btw? I'd like to see it *curious*
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2003, 03:40 PM   #30
Menchi
Tee hee <3

which one? i got pics of all but my lain dress (Waitin for my friend to post it) rinna, and mutsumi i got pics of though. i am sorry..i am jus outta it...working on a panyo panyo digi charat costume for a friend and is draining ^^;; but will be glad to show ya a pic of what one your mentioning ^^;;