Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Super Smash Bros.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 69 votes, 4.94 average.
Unread 11-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #4291
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@Rare: Lol maybeh you should o.o! I keed lol. I would never be able to compliment a guy like that, I'd be too embarrassed b/c I know it'd embarrass him XDD;;;. I can't talk to guys I like until...around 3 months after I first meet them ;;;; and then I start getting the friend mentality, so that way I don't ram into a wall when they flat-out reject me (or if I find out they're taken) XD;.

Errr anyway....I am told Marth is in Radiant Dawn O.o I saw a pic of him somewhere and I think he's in the official artbook/strategy guide for the game. Mmm he's not girly anymore~. See?

When I was Wall Market Cloud there weren't as many fellow fans/cosplayers for me to get too concerned about (it was a Sunday lol), so I was spared ;;;. At least your con's fanbase is pretty rational ;;; I fear the inner psychos here at New York won't be as civilized ;;. Considering some girl humped my brother's leg when he was V (from V for Vendetta)..and the girl's bf was right there >_>. Of course I missed it b/c I was talking to a friend I hadn't seen in a while, but frankly I'm glad I didn't see it. I woulda impaled her with my Freya lance XD;;;!

@Shiroi: yeah, I figured it'd be easier to be Marth once he grew on me lol (I thought he was adorable anyway XD; despite his girliness), since Ike is too testosterony to be crossplayed. Lol that sounds like a bad pasta ;;. Thanks for the support tho ^_^! I kinda look forward to it now more than ever XD. Lmao after this post I'm gonna officially add him onto my future cosplays list now ^_^.

@patrick: daww you're such a good sport =X! You are awesome lol! Are there any other Smash cosplays you had in mind??
Sunday - Espeon Gijinka (Pokemon)
snowkirby is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #4292
Varnani
MY CABBAGES

Snowkirby- That's actually the super sexy known as Geoffrey. Marth did get a make over for the DS port, though. He doesn't look girly anymore.

http://serenesforest.net/fe11/img/Marth.PNG

(Ugly pants are so freakin' ugly.)

Last edited by Varnani : 11-06-2008 at 08:26 PM. Reason: durrrr a pic would be nice
Varnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2008, 08:29 PM   #4293
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audhulma View Post
Snowkirby- That's actually the super sexy known as Geoffrey. Marth did get a make over for the DS port, though. He doesn't look girly anymore.

http://serenesforest.net/fe11/img/Marth.PNG

(Ugly pants are so freakin' ugly.)
That is?? Aw crap. Well at least I can keep this pic around then for Marth instead XD. Very nice tho yes ! Sexytime.

Not a big fan of the pants either lol ;;. I think when I make Marth I'm gonna hybrid the Melee and Brawl versions, but I gotta look closer at the outfits to really see the differences. In Brawl I always pick his more bluer Melee outfit anyway, so I might as well just do that ;;. I dunno lol.
Unread 11-06-2008, 08:51 PM   #4294
patrickbooya

@snowkirby

I'm not too sure.
I know next Youmacon (2009) I'll be hopefully going as Nero from Devil May Cry.

Ohayocon...maybe I can pull off someone who's a photographer ...anyone have anything in mind?
patrickbooya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #4295
ChibiInuBaka
Live, Love, Die

O_O ohmaigosh. You guys i have no idea what is going on anymore!!
DX

Hi tho, havent been here in a while..

I'd Rather Live Than Live Forever.

Deviantart
ChibiInuBaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2008, 07:59 AM   #4296
TheRareHunterH
Who watches the Rare?

@Shiroi Ookami: Actually, I kinda figured. I've heard that somewhere before. And I knew it wasn't my fault about thezeronumber, I was kidding. XP
BUT YEAH do you and I both a favor and upload some cosplay pics so I can fawn over them and your hotness! b < Thumbs up again. I looked in your gallery and I didn't see any photos.

@Audhulma: God, I still hate that picture of Marty. Marth. It's not just the pants. The textures are beautiful, but as for the lineart itself, it looks like the artist borrowed his 13-year old son's "How to Draw Manga" book and then surfed the net for some awesome archaic textures. Nevermind that "How to Draw..." books are probably 100% more professional in Japan. Shut up. That picture's still ugly. FE: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn artwork >>>>>> that Marth.

@patrickbooya: NERO YES.
You choose the best cosplays.
Actually Dante's hotter than Nero but you could definitely cosplay either.

HEY CHIBIINUBAKA
I'M IN YOUR TOPIC
BUMPING YOUR THREAD
WITH ON-TOPIC CONTENT
Originally Posted by TheRareHunterH
I just realized what Snake would drive in Super Smash Brothers Brawl Kart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audhulma
METAL GEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
Quote:
No. A box car.
fail ... LOL WAIT NO THAT'S AWSUM
TheRareHunterH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2008, 12:05 PM   #4297
Shiroi Ookami
Professional Ninja

@ Kirb - haha I guess there are just too many guys in Fire Emblem for you to drool over huh?

@ Patrick - I know there has to be a photographer in a game SOMEwhere.... nothing is coming to mind at the moment.... there is an anime called Speed Grapher (site here) where the main char is a photographer. It's a really messed up show though, just an FYI

@ Rare - Unfortunately all of my cosplay photos (all two of them I think) turned out terrible so they got deleted. I was having epic cosplay failure that day (only got pics at one con) and they were just too awful so they went bye bye. Once I have one of my new cosplays done and done right I'll add some photos for ya!

Currnet Cosplays:

Pridelands Sora - Commissioned from Cosfurs

Upcoming Cosplays:
Anbu Black Ops - Naruto
Human Paladin - World of Warcraft
Snow Villiers - Final Fantasy XIII
Shiroi Ookami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #4298
TheRareHunterH
Who watches the Rare?

@patrickbooya:
Lo and behold, irony. There's a photographer in Earthbound. He descends from the sky and says "Say fuzzy pickles!" The image in your avatar is from whenever Ness poses for him.
Fuzzy Pickles.
FUZZY PICKLES.
SELKCIP YZZUF.

@Shiroi Ookami:
It's okay. We all know you're hot anyways, so you're in no rush. But, ya know... don't let that logic bar you from getting some cosplay photos up ASAP.
I just realized what Snake would drive in Super Smash Brothers Brawl Kart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audhulma
METAL GEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
Quote:
No. A box car.
fail ... LOL WAIT NO THAT'S AWSUM
TheRareHunterH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2008, 02:46 PM   #4299
patrickbooya

@TheRareHunterH

OMG! I forgot! I should totally do that!! XD
And yes I guess I have the same facial structure as Nero or something, someone once said.

I'd be putting lots of money towards it since I'm going to have it commissioned since I don't have any time whatsoever to make another cosplay without school work getting in the way.

@shiroi
I think your talking about who I think is named 'Frank' from Dead Rising.
other than that Earthbound and obviously fatal frame are the only 'photographers' I can think of.
Unread 11-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #4300
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@patrick and I guess Shiroi: yeah the guy from Dead Rising is a photographer. Actually the only other photographer character I thought of was Todd from season 1 Pokemon (and he had his own game, Pokemon Snap for the N64. FREAKIN HILARIOUS GAME <3) You know..Todd was the only temporary side-character in the series that I liked..but I guess I can't say much b/c once Brock left for a bit (aka A WHOLE SEASON), I started to slowly stop watching Pokemon ;;;. So now I'm totally lost with the show ;;.

Err anyway =O. Shiroi, your pics weren't that bad =O. I wasn't sure how old they were either, so nothing bad can come from having updates pics ^_^. I can't wait to see your progress stuff!

On final note with the FE guys....You're completely correct ;;;; Sothe is another one I like ;;. Lmao one day I'm gonna play Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn >_>. For other reasons too of course =O!

CHHIIIIIBIIII ::huggles:: hey girl ^.^! How's everything, even tho we added each other on myspace and facebook XD!

UPDATES. Mostly applies for Shiroi b/c I'm making him a Wolf Link plush, but it kinda applies also for the curious ;;. I am working on stuff; most of them aren't Smash related except for my commissions (Koi's Ike and Shiroi's Wolf Link), but one of the things I'm working on now is my gag gift for the Christmas party this year for my library XD;;. It's gonna be a plush of r/l me, holding a brown pom-pom of a donut hole (affectionately called a "Poop-Em", b/c we sabotaged a box of Entenmann's Pop-Em's XD).

Sooo whilst I work on that, I found that I need a very dark brown fabric for my hair. So when I go to JoAnn's hopefully tomorrow to use my coupon =O, I can also get fabric for Shiroi's Wolf Link. And maybe more of my peach flannel that I use for the plushies' skin.

I also need more stuffing buuuut A.C. Moore seems to not carry those anymore :/. I hope Michael's still does O_o.
Unread 11-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #4301
Shiroi Ookami
Professional Ninja

@ Rare - I KNEW there was a photographer in EB. It was one of those moments where I drew a blank for some reason.

@ Patrick - Dead Rising! I knew it was something kind of dark, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Good call! Yeah, Nero is freakin' awesome! Good call for a Cosplay!

@ Chibi - Don't worry, I don't actually think any of us have any idea what's going on in this thread anymore. We are very easily swayed into new discussions about completely random stuff.

@ Kirb - Pokemon Snap was a great game! I wonder if it's on the VC?

I dunno about my pics, maybe if the wig and ears had decided to cooperate for more than 30 secs at a time they would be better. The worst part about that day was that I was trying to adjust my wig and ears and they kept getting caught on my claws so I would be fighting with the wig to get my claws free. Hopefully when school calms down I'll be able to work on Link and Ike. Speaking of Ike, I saw the most epic Ragnel for sale in the marketplace. Unfortunately it's outside of my cosplay budget for the time being. Speaking of Link, I found a Hobby Lobby coupon in the newspaper so I'm going to try and make a trip over there and pick up some cheap fabric to experiment with. Taking the adivce of the people from the Zelda thread, I'm going to try and make the tunic and hat using really cheap fabric first, that way I'll know what to do when it comes time to make the real tunic.

Oh and Fire Emblem fandom FTW! *Lyndis!!*

Also Plushies FTW! The one your making of yourself sounds awesome! You'll have to take pictures. Excited to hear your going to be starting Wolf Link, I may wind up getting both the plushie and the cosplay at around the same time, which would be really cool!

Currnet Cosplays:

Upcoming Cosplays:
Anbu Black Ops - Naruto
Unread 11-07-2008, 07:03 PM   #4302
patrickbooya

@shiroi

Yeah. for some reason my friends are going nuts about it.
It took me a minute to even see a feature that me and Nero have in common but ...I guess it's facial structure. XD

I'm listening to 'Name your Friends' from Mother 2.
It's got a bounce to it :P
Unread 11-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #4303
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@Shiroi: I coulda sworn Pokemon Snap was on the VC....Lmao I got it for 3 bucks from eBay tho for my N64 XD;. It was a STEAL =O.

Yay thanks on the plushies! I didn't get to go to JoAnn's b/c my sis wants to go the mall that's down more from the JoAnn's at Monday, so I'm gonna get the fabric then. I did go to A.C. Moore tho and found where they put the stuffing (bastards moved it to behind the yarn shelves at the end of the store!!), so I got myself another bag of that and used my coupon ^_^. I also got stuff for jewelry b/c I really would like some good clear elasticy string. My other string that I use SUCKS.

Lol my sis is making a plushie for her friend for Christmas XD it's a guy from some band, I think it's one of the Finnish ones they listen to hehe. So today we had a "sewing segment" as we watched Super Mario Bros. Super Show on DVD...and went "omfg Link is so annoying!!" whenever he said his stupid catchphrase on the previews for it. Lmao I have no idea how they thought Link would be such a douche but okay =O.

So anyway she sewed on her plushie wrong XD;; aww! She likes it so far tho but she said she wants me to paint the face b/c she thinks I paint better lol ;;.
Unread 11-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #4304
Shiroi Ookami
Professional Ninja

@ Patrick - I just found the soundtrack to Mother 2 myself. It is really catchy. Not your typical intstramental fanfare, which is nice change.

@ Kirb - Ha Ha I remember watching SMB:SS when I was little. Great show!

Currnet Cosplays:

Upcoming Cosplays:
Anbu Black Ops - Naruto
Unread 11-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #4305
Katsumiyo
Homework Vigilante

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiInuBaka View Post
O_O ohmaigosh. You guys i have no idea what is going on anymore!!
DX
Hi tho, havent been here in a while..
Same situation over here. xD;
In Progress | Vault 34 Jumpsuit | Sniper Wolf
Planned | Catwoman | Snow White
Cons | ALA | AOD | Cherry Blossom Festival | Fanime
Katsumiyo is offline   Reply With Quote