Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Super Smash Bros.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 100 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 02-17-2003, 06:42 PM   #31
TyJILDown
...rawr!~

Haha sorry but I'm a chick myself so I'll be a female Marth =P

Wouldn't mind having a good looking(single =P) Roy or Marth by my side either ^_~
TyJILDown is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-17-2003, 06:49 PM   #32
cyankirby
I'm coming for you...

I'm sure that eventually there will be a guy dressed as Marth or Roy. It might be some time but I'm willing to wait! Actually I'd really just like to see anyone dressed as Marth or Roy since there's been none so far... TyJILDown, don't forget to post pictures when you're done!
Fubar (Suikoden III) - Finished
Warcraft costume TBA - In Progress
Serina (Magna Carta) - In Progress
Oki (Wolf form) (Okami) - In Progress
Dryad/centaur (World of Warcraft) - Finished
cyankirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2003, 05:19 AM   #33
Ohmi

Well as some ppl know the Neko Twins and I did a Zelda group... And I always wanted a Gannondorf.. but it's hard to get some guy big enough and muscular enough to really make it convincing... and then the costume is also very complex @_@;; I have a friend who would make a decent Gannondorf but unfortunately no one has time to make him a costume ;_; blah.
Ohmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2003, 12:53 PM   #34
Dark Vision
Dark Mousy

I seen one marth already, not too great but a nice first attempt... can't remember which con though or where that pic is now though... but there are Roys and Marths out there. There's gonna be a guarenteed pair at AX. Then there's the guy with cosplay.com screen name Marth who should be doing .... Marth for that con too.
Dark Vision is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2003, 01:47 PM   #35
cyankirby
I'm coming for you...

Well since I can't go to AX please post pictures. If I can't see people in person then at least I can see pics of them! Any smash bros. cosplay people going to Otakon this year?
Unread 02-19-2003, 11:04 PM   #36
SynVanSiWes
Et Kan Nu.

Let's see ... I'm going to make a Sheik costume, my b-friend is going to do a Samus costume, but from Metroid Prime, not ssbm. Another friend is wants to do White Marth. And we'll all be at Otakon. This is going to make for great group pictures.
SynVanSiWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2003, 11:15 PM   #37
cyankirby
I'm coming for you...

Yeah, I'll see you there! Maybe as the time gets closer we can agree to meet somewhere and have a mini photo shoot! Cool stuff..! If anyone else is going to Otakon, then we could all meet and get a bigger group together for the photo shoot! That would be so cool!
Fubar (Suikoden III) - Finished
Warcraft costume TBA - In Progress
Serina (Magna Carta) - In Progress
Oki (Wolf form) (Okami) - In Progress
Dryad/centaur (World of Warcraft) - Finished
Unread 02-20-2003, 01:07 AM   #38
Marth
Old-School Goodness!!

Hey all! I'll be doing Marth for Comic Con... God willing... still have tons of work ahead of me!
Marth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2003, 11:29 AM   #39
PikminLink
The Hero of Time

Ive already cosplayed as Link, I also made the green, red, and blue tunics.....i want to make the other ones too...(from SSBM).....

though...i also want to cosplay Marth................but i might just stay with link <\^_^/>

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" - Shigeru Miyamoto

~Pikminlink.com my website.
~Facebook my facebook
PikminLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2003, 11:48 AM   #40
Chibi-Lisa
Cosplay Demi God

God I saw pics of your costume, you are the best looking Linky ever ^^ (I looove Zelda, and playing them in Melee =D That's why I wanna be Sheik, that and she's a girl, Sooo I wouldn't exactly fit Link (hmm unless)).
Chibi-Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2003, 12:02 PM   #41
PikminLink
The Hero of Time

Chibi- Lisa...Thanks!!! Cool!! there arent that many Sheik cosplayers around, it be cool to see one.........be sure to post pictures up when your done! I wanted to do sheik also.....when i played Ocarina of time....i though sheik was a guy....but in supersmash bros melee..they say that shes a girl.......so im kind of wondering.................but...i guess ill stay with link, and his different colors of tunics........

oh but i am in the making of a "Fierce Diety Link" from majoras mask.......not really SSBM related but ill will be cool!!!!

<\^_^/>

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" - Shigeru Miyamoto

~Facebook my facebook
Unread 02-24-2003, 12:27 PM   #42
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

I would totally commend you if you did the other Link colors from SSBM, PikminLink. ^_^ I'm already really impressed with the three from OoT that you have!

I'm pretty sure Sheik's supposed to be a guy. o_o Probably just put the girl thing so some people wouldn't get freaked out at Zelda changing genders back and forth. ^^;

Bah, can't wait to do Princess Zelda. *_*

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: Anime Los Angeles (January 9-11)
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2003, 12:36 PM   #43
PikminLink
The Hero of Time

Thanks!!!

Yeah ...i might have to agree with you on the Sheik thing......though I still think hes a GUY!......oh well.......

be sure to post picts of you as zelda!!
<\^_^/>

~Facebook my facebook
Unread 02-24-2003, 12:40 PM   #44
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

Well if Sheik's a girl, she's incredibly flat chested and muscular. :X

Of course~ I just have to figure out how to work out all the armor.. plating.. stuff on her shoulders. *falls over*
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2003, 12:50 PM   #45
PikminLink
The Hero of Time

*about sheik* True you do have a good point there.......HA!!! That proves it then!!

Well i dont really have any idea on how to make her armor...but ill let you know if i find anything out ^^.

cool, i just noticed...you live in the bay area???? ME too!!! i live in Fairfield though...between Valejo, and Vacavile......

~Facebook my facebook