Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Super Smash Bros.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 4.94 average.
Unread 04-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #5026
Varnani
MY CABBAGES

Katsu- NOOOO WHO WILL I MOLEST AT FANIME ;A;
Varnani is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #5027
Katsumiyo
Homework Vigilante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audhulma View Post
Katsu- NOOOO WHO WILL I MOLEST AT FANIME ;A;
Baby don't you worry. I'm still bringing ZSS to Fanime! It'll just be done...quite a bit later than I expected. Or wanted. -__- And there will always be BG to molest, too.
In Progress | Vault 34 Jumpsuit | Sniper Wolf
Planned | Catwoman | Snow White
Cons | ALA | AOD | Cherry Blossom Festival | Fanime
Katsumiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #5028
mirrorsaber
in unknown territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsumiyo View Post
Baby don't you worry. I'm still bringing ZSS to Fanime! It'll just be done...quite a bit later than I expected. Or wanted. -__- And there will always be BG to molest, too.
Hopefully it will turn out good. Just get some energy drinks and start working.

Can't wait for pics.

For me I'm working on Link and will start on Peach as well. I'll probably end up using TRRose's Peach tutorial and post progress. So, I'll have maybe two Brawl costumes for Otakon 2010. There are many other characters I plan to do Brawl wise. Still have Pokemon Trainer if all else fails. Only wore it once sadly. (Can't find the hat though so I'll probably have to dye a new one. XD)

next costume- Just repairing/making new stuff I never tried as of now.
mirrorsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2009, 08:15 AM   #5029
thezeronumber
A non-edited photo! Lol!

Sad to hear about the ZSS, but at least there is life in it still! Definite promise in it and like i said many times before in the past, cannot wait for the results.

Has anyone here tried a true-form Jigglypuff yet, if it be recently or during my absence?
~ Spicy Currys that spray Poke Balls? ~
~ Invisible items? ~

All in a days work for me!

And only for me. There is no fun to be had from cheating others unless they are in on the joke!
thezeronumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #5030
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@Princess: yayy I can't wait to see your Peach ^.^ I wish you best of luck! Are you gonna do her regular dress, or an alternate color scheme??

@zero: not that I remember =X. Rofls your avatar still kills me XDD

I think I mentioned this the other day when I spewed a lot of random progress XD; but I got my Sword Kirby boots the other day and I really like the leather texture it has . So I've been thinking of trying to dye it the more burgundy color instead of using bootcovers if possible (I got these boots on clearance so I don't mind doing this). I've never dyed boots before, so this is new to me =X.

I'm going to look up tutorials in the mean time, but I thought I'd put it out there in case anyone might have had experience with dyeing leather
Sunday - Espeon Gijinka (Pokemon)
snowkirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #5031
mirrorsaber
in unknown territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowkirby View Post
@Princess: yayy I can't wait to see your Peach ^.^ I wish you best of luck! Are you gonna do her regular dress, or an alternate color scheme??

@zero: not that I remember =X. Rofls your avatar still kills me XDD

I think I mentioned this the other day when I spewed a lot of random progress XD; but I got my Sword Kirby boots the other day and I really like the leather texture it has . So I've been thinking of trying to dye it the more burgundy color instead of using bootcovers if possible (I got these boots on clearance so I don't mind doing this). I've never dyed boots before, so this is new to me =X.

I'm going to look up tutorials in the mean time, but I thought I'd put it out there in case anyone might have had experience with dyeing leather

I'm doing both her *regualar color scheme* Link like I planned. I'll still going make his chainmail and post updates but if it doesn't get done by Otakon 2010, then I'll go the mesh route. I still want to go as Link as my main cosplay, meaning I'm working on him more than Peach first. I might do some simple easy costumes in between for other cons like I'm doing for Anime Punch.

So far the only costume I have planned this year is Din (screwed up on the sewing part, didn't use a pattern. X_X everything else is done with her)

Unread 04-07-2009, 07:19 PM   #5032
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

@Princess: ahh awesome ^.^ I wish you best of luck with Link and your other cosplays :3 you can do it =O!!
Sunday - Espeon Gijinka (Pokemon)
snowkirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #5033
mirrorsaber
in unknown territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowkirby View Post
@Princess: ahh awesome ^.^ I wish you best of luck with Link and your other cosplays :3 you can do it =O!!
I'll try. Been staling it off for months.

Unread 04-08-2009, 02:03 AM   #5034
Shiroi Ookami
Professional Ninja

@ Zero - No Jiggy's that I've seen on here in recent times.

Honestly, I don't know who's avatar is actually more disturbing ... yours or Rare's

@ Kirb - Good to hear about the boots! Good luck dying them.

@ Princess - Hopefully you should be able to finish your TP Link in time. Someone from our group has to be Link for Ota 10

@ Katsu - Good luck finishing up your Zamus! Hope to see some awesome pics soon.

Currnet Cosplays:

Pridelands Sora - Commissioned from Cosfurs

Upcoming Cosplays:
Anbu Black Ops - Naruto
Human Paladin - World of Warcraft
Snow Villiers - Final Fantasy XIII
Shiroi Ookami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2009, 06:06 AM   #5035
thezeronumber
A non-edited photo! Lol!

Ha ha! I think Rare's is to be honest, got the whole psychological butt 'thang' going down. Mine is more "look at me" and too obvious for it be anything but slightly odd and comical. Heh.

Oh, and typing this on a DSi, not a bad browser for checking the smaller things in life. Shame it cannot handle YouTube or Facebook (not enough RAM or the correct codec/plugin, aka, no flash).

I'm going to Cosplay something un-related to SSBB now, mainly for personal effect rather than con-going. This is something i can some-what wear in public to an extent of, say, popping round a mates house. Still looking to spend a lot on it though, and i know i can spend it on much better things but i am trying to block out that thought from my own mind and just get on with it. I wouldn't feel so bad if i had a proper use for it rather doing it for the sake of my own personal glory. Ah well.

Shame about the lack of Jiggly... =(
~ Invisible items? ~

And only for me. There is no fun to be had from cheating others unless they are in on the joke!
Unread 04-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #5036
TheRareHunterH
Who watches the Rare?

@Shiroi Ookami: Our avatars are more disturbing together. Two words: insertion point.
NO ONE THINK ABOUT THAT TOO HARD I LIKE BEING NOT BANNED.

@TheZeroNumber: Butt and Psychology, you say? My two favorite things!

Anyway, I'm with you on the doing-this-for-my-own-personal-reasons cosplay, even though it is Brawl. So everyone will see it as it develops. But I promised myself that I'd never do a cosplay that just wasn't just entirely popular, but for the sake of this character and my pertaining love for him, I'll do it. I... probably couldn't wear him around someone's house, though. Unless I was the entertainment for the party. I ALSO DO BIRTHDAYS!
Originally Posted by TheRareHunterH
I just realized what Snake would drive in Super Smash Brothers Brawl Kart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audhulma
METAL GEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
Quote:
No. A box car.
fail ... LOL WAIT NO THAT'S AWSUM
TheRareHunterH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #5037
mirrorsaber
in unknown territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRareHunterH View Post
@Shiroi Ookami: Our avatars are more disturbing together. Two words: insertion point.
NO ONE THINK ABOUT THAT TOO HARD I LIKE BEING NOT BANNED.

@TheZeroNumber: Butt and Psychology, you say? My two favorite things!

Anyway, I'm with you on the doing-this-for-my-own-personal-reasons cosplay, even though it is Brawl. So everyone will see it as it develops. But I promised myself that I'd never do a cosplay that just wasn't just entirely popular, but for the sake of this character and my pertaining love for him, I'll do it. I... probably couldn't wear him around someone's house, though. Unless I was the entertainment for the party. I ALSO DO BIRTHDAYS!
I only cosplay in public if its halloween (did it once but wansn't invited at a party. ) or I plan on doing a photoshoot. I only did a photoshoot once. *I don't know many photographers in that area other than my uncle* I didn't cosplay at halloween last year because I was at a con.

Still need to figure out how to make bias tape out of the same material for Link *which I have no clue on how to do* And the leather parts. Those are the only things keeping me away from making it.

Unread 04-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #5038
thezeronumber
A non-edited photo! Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRareHunterH View Post
I ALSO DO BIRTHDAYS!
I should so hire you. And i think anybody would be (scared and/or) impressed if this guy turned up round someone's house:

http://twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Sho_Minamimoto

Doesn't mention it there for some reason, but he also has a megaphone. I am trying to learn how to speak like him, and got about 25% of his quotes down to a decent enough quality. For some reason trying to do a slightly Irish sound seems to help (i am half-Irish anyway even though i cannot properly mimic the accent).

I don't think i have ever seen a female Snake before, definitely be a first.
~ Invisible items? ~

Unread 04-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #5039
Katsumiyo
Homework Vigilante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroi Ookami View Post
@ Katsu - Good luck finishing up your Zamus! Hope to see some awesome pics soon.
Th-thanks...? Though I think if you'd read my posts, you'd know that pictures aren't coming anytime soon. xD;
In Progress | Vault 34 Jumpsuit | Sniper Wolf
Planned | Catwoman | Snow White
Cons | ALA | AOD | Cherry Blossom Festival | Fanime
Katsumiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #5040
TheRareHunterH
Who watches the Rare?

@WolfPrincess: Yeah, same. I only cosplay in public on Halloween. Although my bud says that we have a bud that adores Solid Snake, so I wanna dress up for his b-day party. If he even has one. If he'd even invite me. Like I'd walk in and say "WHERE ARE YOU HIDING METAL GEAR?!!! I mean, hello. And happy birthday. Yeah, that." So that's not Halloween, but it's still cool.

@zeronumber: Yes, hire me.
AAAAAAAA!!! *Jumps on you with unrelenting gratitude and grants all of your wishes* FINALLY I HAVE A MOTHER FREAKING REFERENCE PIC OF THAT DAMNED BOY. Sorry, friend wanted me to draw him. And references on TWEWY suck in general. Also I call him Minamiaiaiaiaaaiaaaaaa because I hate both spelling and saying his name. I bet his mother hated him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezeronumber View Post
I don't think i have ever seen a female Snake before, definitely be the best.
Also, fixed that for you.

GREAT news, guys! I'm NUTTY when it comes to perception, so my secret Brawl costume has taken a major leap BACKWARDS! =D... DX Stupid me being fabric stupid.
I just realized what Snake would drive in Super Smash Brothers Brawl Kart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audhulma
METAL GEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
Quote:
No. A box car.
fail ... LOL WAIT NO THAT'S AWSUM
TheRareHunterH is offline   Reply With Quote