Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

View Poll Results: .
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 197 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 06-01-2006, 02:56 PM   #151
mohee311
I do commissions! PM me!

I'd just like to say here here on that. E-mailing every other day can be some what bothersome. Breath a moment.-_-

You can see more pictures of commissions HERE^_^
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f9...1/Commissions/
mohee311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-02-2006, 10:08 AM   #152
Misarylane
カラス

I would just like to say that I take commissions and I have people colplain about how they can't trust me for certain things:

My site is free
My pictures are some times blury
My personality

and I really take that in offence, but for the ones thta accept my work and like it, that makes me happy. I'm 16 so I can't have a debit card yet to get a better website, but whatever. For the beginning of this forum I would like to say SHAME to the bad lady. Bad cosplayers should go to MOCKSHEMEL!!!

Check me out on
- DeviantArt -

Conventions
Sakuracon '12 - Phoenix Comic Con '12 - Anime expo '12 -

Cosplays
Panty // Blood Elf // Psylocke // Huntress

Misarylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2006, 02:58 PM   #153
animeroxmysox13
Addicted

i got scammed outta 20$ by gambit_rogue84 off here (not a user anymore,i guess she deactivated her account) T.T but it was only 20 so i'm not going to cry about it...but it pisses me off a little bit >_>
Unread 06-02-2006, 05:08 PM   #154
Northern
Master in the field

Woah...gambit_rogue scammed you....I never thought she was one of the bad ones. What is the world coming to these days?! *cries*

Anime North 2012
Friday: Toothless Hoodie
Saturday: Millitary Lolita
Sunday: Soubi- Loveless

youji_kudou_@hotmail.com
Northern is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2006, 06:18 PM   #155
Rain Miko
I wanna be your prince!

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeroxmysox13
i got scammed outta 20$ by gambit_rogue84 off here (not a user anymore,i guess she deactivated her account) T.T but it was only 20 so i'm not going to cry about it...but it pisses me off a little bit >_>
That shocks me as well, because I've had only positive experiances with her.
Rain Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2006, 09:33 PM   #156
animeroxmysox13
Addicted

i know T.T but what is done is done ... i'm over it ... tis a little sad tho
Unread 06-02-2006, 11:58 PM   #157
AshleyV
KiraRhian Cosplay

I know the feeling. I never did recieve the items that were promised as a trade for my Songstress Yuna costume (which I did see her trying to sell and pass of as her own later).

Facebook / Tumblr / DevianArt
AshleyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 12:11 AM   #158
animeroxmysox13
Addicted

awe i'm sorry.. scamming sucks!
Unread 06-03-2006, 01:06 AM   #159
ashleyohtori
The Goblin King

What I'm worried about is the e-bay seller honestdragonchina.

Its not so honest when you rip off pictures from professional websites and market them as your own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-Lolita-Cosplay-Costume-All-Colors-Custom-made_W0QQitemZ9326250468QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63861QQ tcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-Lolita-Dress-Cosplay-Costume-BWS6-Custom-Made_W0QQitemZ9326587019QQihZ006QQcategoryZ53158QQ tcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-Lolita-Cosplay-Costume-All-colors-Costom-Made_W0QQitemZ9326587030QQihZ006QQcategoryZ53158QQ tcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-Lolita-Home-Maid-Sissy-Dress-Cosplay-costume-BS1_W0QQitemZ9326587065QQihZ006QQcategoryZ53158QQt cZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Hmmm...I wonder where they got these pictures? Maybe a website that is called Mary Magdalene?

How is it that they have the same backgrounds and mannequins as the original website???

For the gold background...that was last season's designs, but if you look in honestdragonchina's other auctions for gothic lolita dresses, many pictures of these dresses are from this Mary Magdelene's new season's designs seen on the website itself.

Mary Magdelene always, like every professional lolita house always provides close ups of the quality of work and their features on the dress. In some auctions, honestdragonchina has taken these close ups as their own without any real proof of the product you might get because they did not make the dress.

I would watch out.

Last edited by ashleyohtori : 06-03-2006 at 01:10 AM.
ashleyohtori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 04:14 AM   #160
UviB
Common sense, you has it?

Ok, I have a small problem... I ordered a commision from SuderleyCreations (her ebay is all over the place I found out afterwards) she seemed nice, and willing to do the costume for me for 135$... so I said I needed it by April 2006, and I emailed her, and emailed her, and she told me (Jan 29, 2006) that she was going to start on it soon....

and she hasn't said a word since... I paid 70$ up front because at the time I wasn't so sure about commisioning (this was my first... and last time) and she agreed. Her livejournal has shut down, she hasn't responded at all to the email's I have sent.

so yeah, don't buy from her.
Unread 06-03-2006, 08:54 AM   #161
AmazonMandy

Akk..fifi, i hope it works out....

ashleyohtori, there was a whole thread running about that seller. She seems to deliver product, though made cheaper than the pics she steals (i love how she puts her logo on stolen pics). Alot of us here emailed her AND ebay about it (as she also uses pics from here), and she hasn't stopped, and ebay pretty much said "too bad, thanks for your money!". So its pretty much a gamble with what you see vs. what you get T.T
AmazonMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 12:33 PM   #162
Misarylane
カラス

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonMandy
Akk..fifi, i hope it works out....

ashleyohtori, there was a whole thread running about that seller. She seems to deliver product, though made cheaper than the pics she steals (i love how she puts her logo on stolen pics). Alot of us here emailed her AND ebay about it (as she also uses pics from here), and she hasn't stopped, and ebay pretty much said "too bad, thanks for your money!". So its pretty much a gamble with what you see vs. what you get T.T

that would really suck, it takes months for me to save up money for costumes so i would kill some one if they did that to me.

Check me out on
- DeviantArt -

Conventions

Cosplays

Unread 06-03-2006, 01:10 PM   #163
Misarylane
カラス

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyohtori
What I'm worried about is the e-bay seller honestdragonchina.

Its not so honest when you rip off pictures from professional websites and market them as your own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-Lolita-Cosplay-Costume-All-Colors-Custom-made_W0QQitemZ9326250468QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63861QQ tcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-Lolita-Dress-Cosplay-Costume-BWS6-Custom-Made_W0QQitemZ9326587019QQihZ006QQcategoryZ53158QQ tcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-Lolita-Cosplay-Costume-All-colors-Costom-Made_W0QQitemZ9326587030QQihZ006QQcategoryZ53158QQ tcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-Lolita-Home-Maid-Sissy-Dress-Cosplay-costume-BS1_W0QQitemZ9326587065QQihZ006QQcategoryZ53158QQt cZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Hmmm...I wonder where they got these pictures? Maybe a website that is called Mary Magdalene?

How is it that they have the same backgrounds and mannequins as the original website???

For the gold background...that was last season's designs, but if you look in honestdragonchina's other auctions for gothic lolita dresses, many pictures of these dresses are from this Mary Magdelene's new season's designs seen on the website itself.

Mary Magdelene always, like every professional lolita house always provides close ups of the quality of work and their features on the dress. In some auctions, honestdragonchina has taken these close ups as their own without any real proof of the product you might get because they did not make the dress.

I would watch out.

it's obvious that shes a fake because her costumes are made differently in each picture.

Check me out on
- DeviantArt -

Conventions

Cosplays

Unread 06-03-2006, 02:20 PM   #164
ashleyohtori
The Goblin King

Thanks AmazonMandy and MisaryLane.

I knew that the quality of work was shaky, but I didn't know she had been previously ripping off pictures from other people. These outfits are just the first ones I can clearly reconize that she intentionally ripped people off.

This is just as bad as bootleg DVDs and Cds!
Unread 06-03-2006, 03:22 PM   #165
PikminLink
The Hero of Time

Ok..this isnt about a commissioner but instead a buyer.

Id like everyone to be carefull with 'Moose' or shelly

At first she had a commission myspace up and copied all my text from my commission site, well....heres most of the problems in this journal:
http://community.livejournal.com/cos...ts/218910.html
but after said all that was her sisters doing.
She emailed me appologizing, but then I told her Id like to talk with her sister in person about this whole deal (since she said it was her who did it) But I never got a reply about that. So maybe she lied about her sister? I dont know.

But anyway she commissioned a few things from me (before the whole scammer problem happened), which we are still working on, and last night I get an email from paypal about a paypal charge back. The money she paid for a sword, she charged back onto her credit card yesterday, With no email notices or nothing. Because of this I will not continue her commission even if she sends the money back I will refund it, I dont want to deal with people who do this kind of thing, and instead I will sell it when we feel like finishing it.

So be carefull with buyers too, not just sellers!

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" - Shigeru Miyamoto

~Pikminlink.com my website.
~Facebook my facebook
PikminLink is offline   Reply With Quote