Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

View Poll Results: .
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 197 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 09-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #1981
Kitsoru
Guilty Gear fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by teletron1 View Post
If your from Az ,SAS fabrics by the pound is a godsend been goin there for 15 years!!
1700 E Apache Blvd
Tempe, AZ 85281-5958
(480) 966-7557
If this is the place I'm thinking of, I love that place!
Next Cons:
Youmacon '12
My Curecos
My ACP
My dA
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #1982
Mugzie
Mugzie Parker

I got jipped by Athena. I think it's only me though.
RenFest 2013-2014

I look for reasons to dress up in costumes!
Mugzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2009, 07:17 AM   #1983
Re:Birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by duweiman View Post
I had a same problem before. I received my wig 3 days after placed a order from solgoo, but they changed my order statu 4 days later after then. Their tracking system is a little bit delay. Anyway, I've already bought one Kurosaki ichigo wig, Cloud costume and wig , and one anime wallet for my GF birthday from them. They are all really Great~!!!

When i ordered there a wig it took about little over week to get to me.
The reason why it took so long was because customs checked it in case that i had ordered drugs from China ;DD
When i opened the box i noticed that it had gotten wet from one corner and the wig fibers had gone into curls..which wasn't nice at all

sorry about my bad english
Unread 09-20-2009, 07:11 PM   #1984
Bitter
Certified Loli Trap

Has anyone commissioned from doyea_mg (http://myworld.ebay.com/doyea_mj/) over on ebay?

Also, I noticed that FashionCos on ebay has been using pictures of other sellers' cosplays, including doyea_mg's Sharon Reinsworth dress. Looks incredibly sketchy to me. D':
I have more, but everything's up in the air at the moment.

Next Cons: AnimeNext, Otakon
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2009, 11:48 PM   #1985
Tande

Well then, probably been talked about before but a ebay-er not to go to:
Superchinaseller.

My boyfriend recently bought a Persona 3 costume from them (the school uniform). It came more than a month later (after playing a rip off of 55 dollars for shipping...more than what the costume costed) made of cheap material (like a cheap satin) that is shiney and looks NOTHING like the picture. The only good thing on it was the patch! The armband was outrageously HUGE, like it would cover half of his arm.
Just emailed them about it, perhaps will keep you updated on whats happening. I feel sort of bad because this is his first time commissioning a cosplay and its horrid, while I've had pretty good luck with Chinese sellers.
Tande is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2009, 04:59 PM   #1986
Braithcakes
Doggie Ninja!

where to buy my organization coat?

I don't want to make one...I just don't =\ I'm already making two other cosplays for other people and It costs too much money because I'm a stupid perfectionist with my patterns.

but where can I buy a good quality organization 13 coat that is made to order?

I want it to fit ME...as in...actually fit me >_>

people keep saying kingdom arts and orgXIII.org

and I know their coats are amazing...buuuuuut

all their slots for 2009 are filled up, and they're gonna fill up super fast in 2010 anyways, and I kinda want to be able to order it soonish.

I had found this on ebay but people said it's not good quality and the hood kinda looks dumb(so do the beads)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

so anybody know any other sellers of good organization coats? =[
NYCC 2015

Planned cosplays: Wiccan- young avengers
Klarion Bleak the Witch Boy
Braithcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2009, 08:08 PM   #1987
Extrepid

I would purchase this one personally; I've only ever ordered one other Organization coat, and that was bought for a friend but this is my personal favourite. It's custom-fit for you and I like the large zipper which matches the gameplay footage very well. A bit pricey, but totally worth it in the end.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Organization-XII...p3286.c 0.m14

I've owned it for over a year now, and love it. I don't take it much to Cons just so I don't wear and tear it much.
^_^
Extrepid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2009, 08:25 PM   #1988
meepstio
jini;♥

that's the prob with a lot of chinese e-bay sellers, sometimes when its factory-made they tend to steal photos or sometimes they use cosplayers' photos. If you search 'Persona cosplay' on e-bay you'll find other stores using the SAME photo.
Upcoming cons: Otakon
Ashe (LOL), Sailor Mercury, Bulma/Chun-li
meepstio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2009, 07:00 PM   #1989
Raenam602
You wanna share?

To anyone using MidnightCognito. She is very friendly but having a bit of a rough time. I was sceptic at first and a little worried I got scammed, but she just called, was very friendly, and said by the first of november I'll have my test costume to make sure everything fits right. November due to last minute halloween commisions. The costume isn't needed for another half year and it's almost paid off. I'll post about quality when i get the finished piece hopefully by February.
Raenam602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2009, 09:50 AM   #1990
goldenvaulter
Master of Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenam602 View Post
To anyone using MidnightCognito. She is very friendly but having a bit of a rough time. I was sceptic at first and a little worried I got scammed, but she just called, was very friendly, and said by the first of november I'll have my test costume to make sure everything fits right. November due to last minute halloween commisions. The costume isn't needed for another half year and it's almost paid off. I'll post about quality when i get the finished piece hopefully by February.

I know she is very friendly and going through some troubles right now...I talked to her I think two weeks ago, She was supposed to of shipped my stuff out thrus. but I haven't heard from her since, both of her phones are disconnected and she hasn't responded to any emails in over a month. No costume yet. I was actually supposed to of had mine by Aug. 25

So...I'm holding off on my last payment until she contacts me. I know she's a good girl and everything But I'm just getting frusterated because I was supposed to of had my cosplays a month ago and my patients can only hold out so long. u.u

And speaking of the last minute hollween commissions...Is she putting everyone else's cosplays on hold to do those? Because if so..that's not quite fair...
goldenvaulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2009, 06:15 AM   #1991
Raenam602
You wanna share?

I'm not sure if she's putting other commissions on hold to finish the halloween ones. She actually called me just a few days ago, so you might try again. I only have one number, if you can't get through PM me so we can make sure we have the same number. It's still very rocky, and my friends that were going to get commissions from her won't bother now. I really don't want to have to tell her lol.
Unread 09-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #1992
CynicalSniper
Digivolve into Ultimate

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenvaulter View Post
I know she is very friendly and going through some troubles right now...I talked to her I think two weeks ago, She was supposed to of shipped my stuff out thrus. but I haven't heard from her since, both of her phones are disconnected and she hasn't responded to any emails in over a month. No costume yet. I was actually supposed to of had mine by Aug. 25

So...I'm holding off on my last payment until she contacts me. I know she's a good girl and everything But I'm just getting frusterated because I was supposed to of had my cosplays a month ago and my patients can only hold out so long. u.u

And speaking of the last minute hollween commissions...Is she putting everyone else's cosplays on hold to do those? Because if so..that's not quite fair...

I need my gloves before halloween, and I sent her a message asking for some progress pictures. That was on the 14th of this month. Apparently she signed in today and never bothered to reply to me or anything. I'm really hoping my gloves don't get pushed back. She gave me a number too but I can't really call long distance right now. If the number doesn't work, then I guess it doesn't really matter.

Oh and about a week ago I got a bill for somebodies wings from her... So shes kind of worrying me with her organization... I emailed her back saying that I didn't buy wings but she didn't reply.
Youmacon 2010

-Planned costumes-
Baiken from Guilty Gear - 20% done
The Great Saiyagirl from DBZ
Basch from FFXII
Morty from Pokemon HG/SS
Beatrice from Umineko

Last edited by CynicalSniper : 09-27-2009 at 10:17 PM.
CynicalSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2009, 01:44 AM   #1993
Raenam602
You wanna share?

This is really turning into a mess...
Unread 09-28-2009, 07:42 AM   #1994
goldenvaulter
Master of Disguise

>.> I think she bit off more than she can chew with everything that's happening in her life. I hope she's ok and everyone get's what they need when they need it.
goldenvaulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #1995
Earl of Pudding
Lurker

Yeah I've never bought a cosplay before...and I was wondering if
Cosplay fu, Hello Cosplay, or Cosplay Magic were good sites and which one would you say is the safest/best?
Earl of Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote