Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

View Poll Results: .
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 172 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 02-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #2146
liivingdeadgirl
Chicken Rice!

I can't see the link. Can you pm me? I know a couple of people who have bought that gown. I made mine (which was the biggest pain in the ass ever >_<). But I can ask them to see where they got theirs. ^_^

Alice (Original) - Alice in Wonderland
Miku (Cendrillon) - Vocaloid
Fuu (Artbook) - Magic Knight Rayearth
Fem!Cas - Supernatural

~*~
https://www.facebook.com/#!/LDGCosplay
liivingdeadgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-27-2010, 08:44 AM   #2147
Inufan078
Winged-Kuribohsaid what?!

Cosplay House has been known to have stolen cosplay pictures and use them on their website. There was an issue about this in the cosplay.com forums so I wouldn't trust to buy from them.

Soon:
Train Heartnet from Black Cat
Secret Cosplay

Recent Complete Cosplays
Ikuto Tsukiyomi - Shugo Chara! School uniform with black and white lined blazer version
Jaden Yuki - YGO GX Season 4 version

~Cosplay lists never end... I have so many in my head I fear I will forget them... I have made a journal of all the characters I wish to achieve and keep on adding.~
Inufan078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #2148
berrykiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG!RL View Post
Hi everyone! I'm interested in buying something from Jennifer Cosplay, or screenname: 1987csddlink. But after going through some of these posts, I've gotten pretty paranoid and just had to ask. They seem legit and very refined--in fact, the materials they use is probably one of the best I've seen. But I just want to be on the safe side... does anyone have any experiences or opinions to offer? Here is their Ebay page.

In addition, what do you all consider to be a suspicious buyer? I just recently got a message from someone interested in one of the costumes I'm selling, but she's been a member since 2008 (I believe) and has no posts, no pictures, no nothing. I'm worried that I'm going to get scammed into giving up my costume for free! D:
i bought a miku wig and gintoki wig from jennifer cosplay ^_^ im really happy with the miku wig right now xD its soft and everything i believe its new too! it had tags on it xD. but the only bad thing is that the descripition of the miku wig saids its 125cm, but when i measure it, its 110cm. but its okay, im fine with it like that. my gintoki haven't arrive yet, so i can't wait until it arrives!!XD
berrykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2010, 09:53 PM   #2149
JETG!RL
Femme Fatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrykiwi View Post
i bought a miku wig and gintoki wig from jennifer cosplay ^_^ im really happy with the miku wig right now xD its soft and everything i believe its new too! it had tags on it xD. but the only bad thing is that the descripition of the miku wig saids its 125cm, but when i measure it, its 110cm. but its okay, im fine with it like that. my gintoki haven't arrive yet, so i can't wait until it arrives!!XD
Great! I'm glad to hear they've got nice products. From their pictures, their products looked beautiful... but you never know with some people. But yes, thank you for your input!

I hope your Gintoki turns out well also!
Selphie Tilmitt - 30%
JETG!RL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2010, 05:22 AM   #2150
Raenam602
You wanna share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETG!RL View Post
In addition, what do you all consider to be a suspicious buyer? I just recently got a message from someone interested in one of the costumes I'm selling, but she's been a member since 2008 (I believe) and has no posts, no pictures, no nothing. I'm worried that I'm going to get scammed into giving up my costume for free! D:
I can't speak for everyone, But for a long time I had no pictures or anything and had simply made my profile to look and buy in the market place. I have a few pictures up, though not many, and have posted a bit now. Just make sure to get a tracking number when you mail out things and make sure checks clear before sending.
Raenam602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #2151
caisse
the sugoi princess

Oh yeah! ...Wow, that's sort of annoying that it didn't go through, haha. Oh well.

PMing you!

katsucon 2012
friday;; feferi peixes [homestuck] | ramona flowers [scott pilgrim]
saturday;; stocking anarchy [pswg] | catherine [catherine]
sunday meenah peixes [homestuck]

caisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2010, 03:18 PM   #2152
Momoko243

okay! thanks so much! i almost did!
Momoko243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #2153
tehteh

Can anyone tell me about FM-anime? They offered me the perfect wig at livejournal, but the pics were wigs that I saw on ebay that they put their own watermark on. I can't seem to find any feedback about them except the ones on their site =___=. And the cosplay photos on their site....look too perfect. (Those kind of cosplayers make their own costumes?)

Pic 1
Pic 2

I want to trust them...but I don't know.... I need a Len wig so badly LOL dksjahfkh

Last edited by tehteh : 03-01-2010 at 06:05 PM.
tehteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #2154
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehteh View Post
Can anyone tell me about FM-anime? They offered me the perfect wig at livejournal, but the pics were wigs that I saw on ebay that they put their own watermark on. I can't seem to find any feedback about them except the ones on their site =___=. And the cosplay photos on their site....look too perfect. (Those kind of cosplayers make their own costumes?)

Pic 1
Pic 2

I want to trust them...but I don't know.... I need a Len wig so badly LOL dksjahfkh
By her website...All I can see was one review.
here.
http://www.fm-anime.com/index.php?main_page=reviews

So..you can either trust her with that one or find someone with multiple. It's your choice.

https://www.facebook.com/ChergnomebylProps
Chergnomebyl is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #2155
001xbebe

Hi, I was also hoping to purchase from chinanewfashion.com and I was wondering if your purchase was a success?
001xbebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2010, 05:38 AM   #2156
ININ
Cosplayers, Get Hype!

I want to add I purchased Allen Walker buttons for an Allen Walker cosplay. The buttons can't be sewed. I asked for a refund. No response. Avoid them.
ININ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #2157
jyan21

Cosplay House is one of the Best Quality Costume Place I know of. What I know about cosplayhouse.com is that they have commission system in there website allow customer to upload there own pictures and people just upload anyone's pictures from the web. they remove the pictures if they ask for it.

I will NOT Trust personal Commission Costume makers without Business license. I had few bad experince.
jyan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2010, 06:24 PM   #2158
jyan21

The "commissioners not to go to" would be located here (in this same forum) = http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=74409

has broken links is it just me?

Last edited by jyan21 : 03-05-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Unread 03-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #2159
jyan21

I bought few costumes from cosplayhouse.com over the years, and it's one of the best quality costumes I own. first, someone toll me they are copy cat but, I found that it had to do with there commission system in there website. there website allow customers to upload there own images for the commissioning but, people just upload other peoples pictures. one of my friend had her picture found at there site, but she ask them to removed. but, ya I recommend the site
Unread 03-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #2160
Saki Ree
LETS REV IT UP! :3

I don't like them at all . . .
Last year, I bought THIS from them, and I got something that wasn't that at all . . .
It was made of silk (not vinyl-like material like it shows), the tie was so long and it broke so I had to re-sew it (and I recently found another part from the costume that came off on my floor a few days ago), and the skirt was too long and it was a bit small, and the top was long and too big . . . (I'll post pictures if I feel like it). It looked NOTHING like the picture.
I was very disappointed. D; And I spent like, 100 dollars on it, too.
I still wore it to a con, though, cuz I didn't wanna make my mom mad. >.<

I hear that they steal pictures of costumes from other websites, too.

Damn CosplayHouse. I don't trust them!
I'd suggest look at another website--one that's more reliable.

AnimeNEXT 2011:
Judai Yuki - YuGiOh GX
WRGP!Bruno - YuGiOh 5Ds
Edward Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist

My DeviantART: *click*

Last edited by Saki Ree : 03-02-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Saki Ree is offline   Reply With Quote