Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

View Poll Results: .
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 188 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 11-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #2791
ELunamoon
Kore Demo Shitsuji DEATH

Its really strange :\ I hope it starts working soon. I wonder if their ebay account is taking orders. Anyone else get something strange?

Edit: Its back~ Nevermind!
Fran (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)-Izaya (Durarara!!)-Jasdero (D Gray Man)-Devit (D Gray Man)-Jasdevi(D Gray Man)-Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)-Deidara {Reluctantly...Disgusting mouth bastard} (Naruto)-Squalo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)-Mello (Death Note)-Black Rock Shooter (Vocaloid PV)

Last edited by ELunamoon : 11-29-2010 at 05:28 PM.
ELunamoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-28-2010, 03:45 AM   #2792
SakkyxHaruno
ClownxPrincess

Nothing came up when I searched for this person: http://myworld.ebay.com/eur123/
I was wondering if anyone knew if they were legit or not? They probably aren't, but I've trusted someone with 100% 84 feedback, and they turned out legit. There's one costume that seller has listed, that's a huge deal. Really well made/accurate, but too cheap of a price. It's tempting to just find out on my own, because I'm really eager to cosplay the particular character.. But it's not worth getting scammed. Dx
{Cosplays in progress}
Rogue (X-Men) 50% - Sylveon (Pokémon Gijinka) 65% - Black Cat (The Amazing Spider-Man) 60%
SakkyxHaruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2010, 03:42 PM   #2793
playmysitardemy
Hahahaha......wait, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiratsukai View Post
Welp ~ TeL had a deadline for the beginning of November. It's now the last week of November.

She's staying in contact now, but still no progress photos.

We'll see how it turns out ^^;;;
How fun... -sarcasm-

I think I'll be dropping the costume anyway, my fiance doesn't feel like remaking the costume that was supposed to be with the one I wanted done. Oh well, such is life.
playmysitardemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #2794
kiratsukai
culture shocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmysitardemy View Post
How fun... -sarcasm-

I think I'll be dropping the costume anyway, my fiance doesn't feel like remaking the costume that was supposed to be with the one I wanted done. Oh well, such is life.
That might be a good call. My deadline was the end of November and I'm only now starting to see photos of the work in progress.

It's getting done... it's just getting done slowly around a lot of other things that seem to be much higher priority than costuming for the comissioner. TeL does lovely work, but it really sounds as though she hasn't got the time to do comissions...

LAYERS Tutorial Translations: here, Blog: here
~ Cosplayer's Archive #67148 ~ Cure #224396 ~ My Marketplace Page ~
kiratsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #2795
Ryo_Hellsing
The Ryo User!

Has anyone heard on Carrot Anime recently? I worked with them a few years ago with great results but it seems that people have mix feelings on their shop?

Also do you guys know if they are still open or not?

Ram Fan! Anyone else love the Tribe? Pm me!

"So I took the shotgun off the wall
and I fired two warning shots...
...into his head."
Ryo_Hellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2010, 05:25 PM   #2796
playmysitardemy
Hahahaha......wait, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiratsukai View Post
That might be a good call. My deadline was the end of November and I'm only now starting to see photos of the work in progress.

It's getting done... it's just getting done slowly around a lot of other things that seem to be much higher priority than costuming for the comissioner. TeL does lovely work, but it really sounds as though she hasn't got the time to do comissions...
Yes, I loved her work and the price she quoted was unbelievable (shipping the only thing that REALLY made it expensive). It even included gloves and shoes! But now that I hear how slow she is, I think if I do commission them it'll be something for 2012!
playmysitardemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 04:18 PM   #2797
krslashr
A WILD HIME HAS APPEARED!

Exclamation Buying from ****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com, import taxes?

How much would the import taxes from ****This Website Link Has Been Removed due to Recent Forum Spam****.com be, for three complete akatsuki cosplays, and one wig?
krslashr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #2798
krslashr
A WILD HIME HAS APPEARED!

It's an import from China, its cosplay fu dot com
krslashr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #2799
acostory
Draw!

I don't think there are any import taxes. If I remember correctly, it's just the price that it shows on the costume. No shipping and handling, and no import taxes. However, it's been over a year since I dealt with them, so I could be wrong.
acostory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2010, 11:36 PM   #2800
Yahriel
Cleaning out the closet

Oh, good to see two people have ordered Sebby from them. I was thinking about getting mine there too... it looks really accurate by the photos they have.
You Sebby cosplayers, how long did it take for you to get your costume from them?

And... how are they are really custom sizes? I'm pretty small by the standards of either gender... yet have wide hips. =/ Usually a problem when it comes to premade sizes. Do they accept additional sizing instructions (beyond what they have in their form, anyway)?

Planned Cosplays for Acen/Youma
(possibly) Bard - Fri only
Sebastian Michaelis (& rave ver. Sat night)
Claude Faustus
Yahriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2010, 07:27 AM   #2801
LadyBlueBird

Hello !

I was thinking about ordering the circus! Ciel outfit from them, but I have some difficulties with their size's charts... From what I can see, the links are dead, so I don't really know what size I can choose =/ Do you know where I could find their women size's chart ?
LadyBlueBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2010, 02:35 AM   #2802
Yahriel
Cleaning out the closet

@LadyBlueBird
Hi again! XD (yes, it's the same Yahriel).
The sizing link is probably just broken for that page. The one here works:
http://www.hellocosplay.com/black-bu...ume-p-439.html

Alternatively, direct link:
http://www.hellocosplay.com/coshappy....htm#womensize

Hope someone here can give input on the Circus!Ciel... but from the sounds of it, their costumes are very good. ^^

Planned Cosplays for Acen/Youma
(possibly) Bard - Fri only
Sebastian Michaelis (& rave ver. Sat night)
Claude Faustus
Yahriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2010, 11:38 AM   #2803
LadyBlueBird

@Yahriel : Thanks so much for the links ! ^-^

Yeah, this website seems to make really good outfits from what I heard too. So I decided myself, I'm going to order ! And as soon as I will have the outfit in my hands, I will make a review =)
LadyBlueBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2010, 12:55 AM   #2804
xXxKaitoxXx

Actually, most people steal their pictures from FM-ANIME. They're a very reliable site.
xXxKaitoxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2010, 09:40 AM   #2805
RockettShip

Considering buying from CosplayMagic.com

I'm considering buying from Cosplaymagic.com, I've read a ton of different opinions I'd say about equal good/bad reviews.

(Also I haven't bought something to be sent to me online before - I play online games so I've paid for those but I haven't ordered something or anything.)

People usually seem to say that the wigs are crap but the outfits are okay.

I've been trying other sites like Ebay. The price difference in total for everything I want is about $33 (Cosplaymagic being the more expensive) but I'm not sure about the size of the outfit on Ebay. (Also I've heard shipping is included in the price of the items for Cosplaymagic is this true? Or will there be additional fees?)

I'm looking to cosplay as Roxas, so I need to find a good wig and outfit.

Has anyone ordered the Roxas wig and outfit from Cosplaymagic or know someone who has? What's your opinion?

(I'd prefer to hear from people who have actually bought from there, rather than people who've only /heard/ about it.)

I have time, so I don't need the stuff soon. But basically I'm looking for:
- Ships to Australia
- Reasonable quality of wig and outfit
- Reliable
- Decent price for what I'm getting

And does anyone know any alternative places I can find what I'm looking for?
(Any Australian cosplayers out there who can help me? - where have you bought from? Was it worth it?.. etc)

In the future I may try make my own, but at the moment I'd rather buy.
Also later I'm looking to buy an Organisation XIII coat...
RockettShip is offline   Reply With Quote